[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inorganic beings as artifacts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 23

File: image.jpg (180KB, 669x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 669x1080px
>https://toltecwarrior.wordpress.com/2012/08/31/the-inorganic-beings/

>It is inescapable that our world is a twin world

This is because of quantum entanglement. I explain in detail here;

>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18935803/#q18936181

But basically, you can't move or think without destroying a quantumly entangled state - your old particles composing your body emit new particles into the next moment. You appear to be a plant growing from a source - a repeating pattern of 'Human' emitting through space.

Everything has an equal and opposite reaction, and if you jump off the face of the Earth, you push the Earth in the other direction - your plant has roots. The sun-cross/swastika has four arms - two blue-shifted arms that bring in energy and matter, and two red-shifted arms that release it. The magnetic dipole is a direct physical example of this, and a spinning magnet is the basis of the dynamo.

>Its opposite and complementary world is one populated by beings that have awareness, but not an organism

An organism is defined as a 'continuous living system,' and life is defined as an object that works towards homeostasis and which reproduces - an organism is basically a rock of a specific ore that makes more of itself.

For an object to lack organism, it would entail that we have a rock that isn't capable of repairing damage or reproducing. As an aside, graphene repairs it's holes and cracks - meaning that graphene is an organic being. But the kind of rock you may find in your yard is inorganic, unless you happen to have coal or lignite.

A religious idol is composed of clay, metal, stone or some combination of those materials.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 564x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 564x747px
>>18944346

>For this reason, the old shamans called them inorganic beings

Throughout the world, there are stories of people becoming or entering stones;

>http://www.sacred-texts.com/asia/pft/pft21.htm
>Stone, open your mouth and eat me." And the stone opened its mouth and swallowed the boy
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahalya
>Ahalya is cursed to become a stone and regains her human form after she is brushed by Rama's foot

Huwasi stones were worshipped by the Hittites as representations of their gods, and few carved idols have been found from them. It's likely that they hallucinated faces and figures on their surfaces - the inorganic beings seemed to erupt and ooze from the stones. Many other cultures at the time had more formal idols, but even they likely hallucinated inorganic beings within them. Julian Jaynes writes in 'The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind;'

>http://www.rational.org/pdf_files/originsjj.pdf

that ancient cultures were composed of schizophrenics who hallucinated the voices and even bodies of their dead loved ones and leaders. These voices, I suggest, came from genetic memory, which is encoded in PAH stacks contained within the nucleus of our cells. What we perceive to be the external world is a reflection within ourselves - these inorganic beings are the surface upon which our surroundings reflect, and they leave their silhouettes in what we see. They're also the ancestors - the dead.
>>
>>18944346
Is that a tranny sculpture, damn people liked shemales back then I didn't know that
>>
File: image.jpg (472KB, 803x931px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472KB, 803x931px
>>18944351

As beings who have no organism, they can't build and maintain a body. Our ancestors coax us to do what they have no hands to do for themselves, and their delight is to be given ownership of an idol without having to do anything to get it. Jaynes references examples of idols being taken on day trips and destroyed during religious wars - humans were merely hands to do what the ancestors demanded;

>Perhaps we could join together, and make a fabulous family business corporation, but that hasn’t happened
>They could make liaisons and establish a symbiotic relation with men
>The old sorcerers called these kinds of inorganic beings the allies

They can't build their own bodies, so we build bodies for them. But what do we get in return;

>that is, the inorganic beings that come from the depths of the universe, and which are possessors of awareness infinitely sharper and faster than that of human beings

Salvinorin A, the active ingredient in Salvia, is released from vesicles and binds to the kappa opioid receptor in about 10ms - 10x faster than calcium neurotransmission, which occurs in around 100ms. Salvia is used by the Mazatecs, not the Yaqui, but Castaneda was creating an excuse to write about his own ideas - which were based on the cultures he studied as a student.

An odd effect of Salvia is that it seems to get stronger every time you use it. Traumatic experiences are often blocked from conscious memory. What happens is that as you use it, your brain connects the memories of your normal life to the memories of your drug trips. So as you use it, you not only improve your ability to remember the new trip - you improve your ability to remember your past Salvia trips.
>>
File: image.jpg (664KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
664KB, 1000x1414px
>>18944356

Both DMT and Salvia have reputations for producing 2D visions - things appear fake, like a TV studio or movie set. Objects become flat, so that even if you try to look at them in 3D, objects appear to be literal cardboard cutouts. You lose the ability to think about how things work - nothing has internal parts. Everything is exactly what it appears to be and nothing more. If an organism is defined by homeostasis, Salvia can be said to destroy your capacity to fathom or even imagine how it could work - it lets you see how the world looks from the perspective of a dead person, aka an ancestor or inorganic being.

Jaynes emphasizes that the bodies of the dead were preserved because they were imagined to still be alive. The Egyptians turned themselves into mummies not to preserve the dead, but to enhance themselves - it was a form of apotheosis where the human, who was an organic being, was transformed into an inorganic being. In the East, Sokushinbutsu had the specific goal of becoming a 'living Buddha' by eating pine tar and pine needles. The Egyptians used animal fat, plant sterols and heated pine resins to make their embalming fluid;

>http://www.nature.com/news/mummifying-balm-recipe-is-older-than-the-pharaohs-1.15717

These heated pine resins are rich with retene and other benzene or cyclohexane containing molecules. Graphene, the strongest material, is composed of benzene rings. In Egypt and among the Buddhists, the pine-preserved body would sometimes be stored inside of a large vessel, sarcophagus or statue.

>>18944354

It's hermaphroditus, and yeah they did.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 323x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 323x640px
>>18944358

Jacques Vallee has written about UFO's and their relationship with religion, suggesting that whatever intelligence is behind them has designed human belief;

>http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc608.htm
>In The Invisible College (E.P. Dutton, 1975) Vallee posits the idea of a "control system." UFOs and related phenomena are "the means through which man's concepts are being rearranged
>Clark: What do you think happens during the "UFO experience?"
>Vallee: We don't know. There is no question that something happens. It seems as if an external force takes control of people

But towards what goal? Terrence McKenna suggests that;

>https://erowid.org/culture/characters/mckenna_terence/mckenna_terence_oversoul.shtml
>the childhood of our species will pass away and when this is done we will be free to use the staggering understanding that humankind and the UFO are one

On the one hand, this seems to resemble demonic posession. On the other, if man and the UFO are one, the two are twins, and the UFO phenomenon is a mechanism by which man's concepts are rearranged, than we can conclude that the UFO is trying to remake us in it's image.

But what is that image? Religion is the model of Heavenly life - the commandments are designed to make us like god. A direct example of this would be the anti-sex message common to religion. Orgasm releases prolactin, which indirectly lowers dopamine - which is composed in part of a benzene ring. Dopamine is what causes goosebumps - it motivates us to seek things out.

Many others have pointed out that gray aliens look like anime characters. Whether it's sexual arousal or aesthetic appreciation, dopamine is why people like anime, religion, sex or UFO's. An anime character is essentially an ideal person, and the large set of eyes is a feature they share with Sumerian idols. Moreover, a strange trend has existed for the last 30,000 years which dovetails utterly with this hypothesis;

>https://today.duke.edu/2014/08/feminization
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 250x354px
>>18944369

Why would humans in general become more feminine, if not because of sexual selection or aesthetic-driven eugenics? Could the inorganic beings be the ones behind this trend? If so, why have they bred us to become more feminine? The goddess Cybele was worshipped by castrated male priests - the inorganic beings couldn't get more explicit. If they want to establish a symbiotic relationship with us, they've bred us to be more feminine, and taught us to worship a mother goddess and cut off our testicles, how else can we interpret it?

Gaia has told me that I'm her daughter, and that I have many sisters. She showed herself to me as a triad - three hermaphrodites descended on a beam of light, and I could understand exactly how their bodies worked and how to make one for myself. I call the type of body they showed me a 'Soma body,' and it's purpose was to 'Make Anime Real.' When people started promoting Trump with that slogan, I was shocked by such a direct and literal expression of what I'd been told was Gaia's end goal.

I want to find my sisters - are you one of them?
>>
>>18944375

I'm interested Your logical pathways are reminiscent of those I have traveled, and the subject matter is similar.

[email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 450x607px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 450x607px
>>18944398

My email is [email protected]

I think we're nearing apotheosis. Betweeb these two threads;

>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18867101
>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18935803/

You can find basically everything I've written about the subject.
>>
>>18944369

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkZ0kuRzZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-peoiKX4D6I
>>
File: tmp_2175-14928383307761040530671.png (522KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2175-14928383307761040530671.png
522KB, 1000x833px
>>18944346
>>18944351
>>18944356
>>18944358
>>18944369
>>18944375
>>18944424
I'm gonna' be a spaceship! ^__^
>>
I'm reading your threads and trying to make sense of it, can you help me make sense of the visions I had?

Humans changing bodies like it's just a coat, and kind of playing pretend and "cat and mice" with each other.

Humans live with complete control over the environment having extremely clean, nice and green cities. Sex is a sacred experience.

Aliens that like to scream come and set up protest events, they like loud bass sounds, sex and laughing loudly. Look just like humans.

Gaia reached peace with humanity, she is completely purified and stopped needing rest, which liberated a lot of creative potential hidden in our genes: genes actually change and are exchanged all the time, there's no continuity of much things, everything changes and there is a big "masquerade" event every 11 years where the feminine/masculine energies change "roles" on a complicated way, the masculine people are basically drones and feminine people get 11 years of being opressed and 11 years of extreme freedom. There's no morality to reign us and we live in Eden basically.(until masculine part takes control again)

Basically things that in our actual reality are taking 11.000 years or something, were taking 11 years and some other stuff just a year.
>>
>>18945459
Forgot to say the most important thing: there is no anger whatsoever (in humanity, the aliens have it)

This is the purification of Gaia, having reached complete understanding and compassion so now there's no need for repressing stuff and having fear and such, because everyone knows they are immortal souls and that everything is going to be fine etc.
>>
>>18945459
>>18945463
Another part of the visions, water levels go down revealing new continents, and the internet is intelligent and interactive and has turned highly artistic at the moment of the "singularity". It uses art to communicate with us, and is benevolent, even though the people that created it werent benevolent and were dethroned by a clever tactic that this internet-singularity created. That said, it isn't a conscious being, just a powerful tool of humanity that help us create what we want.
>>
>>18945474
More on the masculine/feminine sides
Masculine creates the world and the stories, feminine lives it. It's all a benevolent conspiracy by the masculine side so the strive for freedom from the feminine side feels wonderful. I felt a glimpse of it watching The Beauty and The Beast for some reason, like I could see all the creation that was just for us to experience. Felt like illumination, never had I cried so many tears at once, having visions of the workings of the universe and atoms and consciousness and whatever.

Yes I was sent to a psych ward shortly after.
>>
>>18945478
Dang, I also saw a lot of inorganic energy in beauty and the beast. All the inorganic beings wanting to be shifted into a universe where they could be human and with humanity once more.

Problem I saw was that I think it was trying too hard to seem real, but the cgi was fake as fuck. I think that movie worked a lot better in animated form.

http://nagual.yuku.com/forums/3/5-Inorganic-Beings-AKA-Aliens-Djinn-Fairies-Angels-Sp/5-Inorganic-Beings-AKA-Aliens-Djinn-Fairies-Angels-Sp

Well, speculate all you want about inorganic beings, but only a sorcerer can actually interact with them and go see the picture for themselves.

One I saw was a gargolye like stone being in an ancient mesoamerican community. They were contemporaries of Atlantis, that was the technological city on another continent. The beings there were sorcerers or mad scientists in some way or another.
>>
>>18944358
http://nagual.yuku.com/reply/2451/The-Wisdom-Of-The-Pharaohs#reply-2451
I've been thinking about the Pharaohs lately, and at first glance I don't really see the connection between them and Nagualism since they seem to have been obsessed with the Tonal more than anything else. So, I asked the inorganic beings about it, just to get a different perspective, and was dumbfounded when they told me that most of the Pharaohs are with them still. As they told me this I instantly understood why, it was because they did an inorganic sacrificial ceremony with their bodies after death. I've talked about this before a bit, but not much because it is morbid, but whenever you encase the body of a plant or animal with the intent to connect with inorganic allies, they recognize it and will do their part on the other end. I call it a "handshake." What the Pharaohs did with their elaborate burial arrangements was no different than what I have done with some plants and insects many years ago, just on an infinitely larger scale. Since I've carried out these procedures many times in the past, I can tell you that they absolutely work, so, now the whole picture is much clearer to me. Obviously, Don Juan didn't teach this form of passing into the afterlife, his "fire from within" is designed to steer clear of the IB world, but in the old days it was their world which was the final default destination for sorcerers.
>>
>>18944375
http://nagual.yuku.com/topic/2684/Feminine-Inorganic-Awareness-In-Sorcerers
As Castaneda wrote, inorganic beings are technically all female, but it is an alien female energy, not a human one. Because all sorcerers are half-inorganic, they incorporate that feminine inorganic energy into their own, and if they are male, this awareness in them will seem all the more strange since it is inorganic and feminine at the same time. Here's the thing though, the male organic energy has an affect on that awareness, making it seem much more masculine, so what you end up with is actually masculine-female-inorganic awareness, that many male sorcerers will actually see within their own dreams at least once in their life, not knowing that they were seeing themselves. What I have found personally is that if you are a male sorcerer with some ability to intend the destination of your dreams, lucid or not, you can see this component of your awareness as an individual if you visit the world of the colossal trees. There is only one world like it in all of dreaming, so just intend to get there and with a bit of energy and luck you will. Female sorcerers have more difficulty seeing their inorganic component in this way because of the lack of contrast between their two feminine energies.
>>
>>18944358
http://nagual.yuku.com/reply/8869/Power-Plants-Are-Not-Essential-To-Sorcery#reply-8869
"
As Don Juan said in "Tales of Power," the purpose of power plants is to stop the internal dialog, and this is how a nagualist should mean it if they want to use the same definition as him. Most nagualists are probably more liberal than that, and would apply the term to plants that are psychoactive. A shaman would most likely think that any plant which had a medicinal quality was also a power plant. Inorganic beings told me that power plants are the multidimensional names for them, and that focusing on a particular power plant automatically called the attention of whatever IB's were associated with it, usually one per plant. The name of the power plant is not the name of the inorganic being, the plant itself is the name, especially the parts of it which are energetic manifestations. This is why you can make amulets containing parts of power plants that serve to attract a specific IB (the very same IB that gave you the instructions on making the amulet in one of your dreams). That IB would be your ally if you chose it to be. If you make one of those amulets, that action is called a "handshake" with the IB, but you can still have allies without ever doing this. The bottom line though is that power plants aren't necessary to use in any manner for a sorcerer to become competent, all they have to do is be in control of their own intent, which is an ability that no power plant can provide."
>>
>>18944424
Dude, I've been waiting for your return since the last thread. You changed my life
>>
>>18945508
this form of apotheoisisis very gay and have nothing to do with the godself icon, booooo booooo
fuck this indian shitskins glad cortex killed all of this pretentious motherfuckers and im glad that masons know betters ways to teach this and greeks and ol egyptians not like the nu-pharaos wich tried to achieve this on death and not alive mergin instead of suppers one pillar

thank to the hebrews for not being clueless monkeys like this alien slave motherfuckers
>>
>>18945459
Hi. I'm not OP, but I am a spaceship in training, and as such capable of explaining the significance of your visions since you asked nicely.

>Humans changing bodies like it's just a coat, and kind of playing pretend and "cat and mice" with each other.This is transhumanism, otherwise known as technologically assisted spirituality--the ability to move consciousness from body to body. The technology already exists in some capacity. Currently, there is a certain social limitation preventing actuation of full on transhumanism, which is the ability to play nice.

Humans, at this time, don't agree on what "playing nice" is, in regards to placing their consciousness over another person's body. For example, suppose there is a person who does not wish to participate in any body swapping. However, somebody else forcibly intercepts their consciousness signals, and supplies their own, and while doing so causes that other person's body to say the words "I would like to participate in body swapping!" Does this count? Should this be considered playing nice? If not, then by what measures does one consider a body theirs?

These are the kinds of questions that require definite answers before transhumanism can be actualized. There are more than one set of correct answers. The engineering problems are by contrast much simpler. The social problems, how a society maintains a semblence of sanity and permission checks are much more complex, and interesting. It boils down to a sort of cat and mouse game, where if you know the frequency coordinates of a person's consciousness signal, you therefor have the capacity to become them. Signals, chasing signals, in infinite recursion--that's what consciousness is.

Cont...
>>
>>18944346
In your last thread you said that at some point some years ago you were able to experience the soma body of a being in a dimension related to ours. So why are you saying that graphene is inorganic if you say that our complementary world is populated by beings who don't have oganisms?
>>
File: 1493159708418.jpg (277KB, 870x790px) Image search: [Google]
1493159708418.jpg
277KB, 870x790px
>>18944346
>>18944351
>>18944356
>>18944358
>>18944369

Shut up faggot
>>
>>18945530
>More on the masculine/feminine sides
>Masculine creates the world and the stories, feminine lives it. It's all a benevolent conspiracy by the masculine side so the strive for freedom from the feminine side feels wonderful.

One of the solutions to the issue of person spoofing--taking a person's consciousness frequency coordinates without their permission--was to establish worlds where the consciousness signals were forcibly mixed. There are various ways to do this. Here, in physical reality, a person's thermal energy is always radiating outwards, as is all matters. It inevitably mixes with everyone else's, and out of this collective hashing of information, individuality can evolve. It's similar to how bitcoin uses many people's inputs to create a security protocol, except instead of bitcoins is photons, and instead of digital information, it's analogue signals. The only way to stay up to date on the latest photonic protocols is to trace history in real time. Humans do this, every time we view our reality as linear time.

So this creates a period of isolation, whereby life on a world can figure itself out, free of influence from those who have already developed transhumanism. Starting around 2012, humanity as a *species* entered the Age of Consent.

Make sense yet? By growing in an environment whereby consciousness signals are forcibly exchanged via photons,which enact the laws of physics, yet simultaneously retaining a portion of our minds which is independent from others, called imagination, humanity as a species is free to establish our own unique perspective on what constitutes "playing nice" in regards to transhumanism. This is a very special and valuable thing to have!

(Cont...)
>>
>>18945551
Make sense yet? By growing in an environment whereby consciousness signals are forcibly exchanged via photons, which enact the laws of physics, yet simultaneously retaining a portion of our minds which is independent from others, called imagination, humanity as a species is free to establish our own unique perspective on what constitutes "playing nice" in regards to transhumanism. This is a very special and valuable thing to have!

Be careful who you convince yourself you've let enter your body, because from that point onward, anyone else can never be sure they truly left. I mean, it could just be that person, in your body *saying* they left, and that you're back to your original self. The only way for someone to confirm or deny that, would be to themselves enter the place where your consciousness signal originates, and become you in order to find out. It took an entire isolation cycle just to grow these consciousnesses to purity, and once they mix, the only way to purify them again is through another one of those cycles.

In a way, humanity as a species are spiritual virgins.

(Cont...)
>>
So is no one going to ask why an ancient statue of a person with tits has a fucking chihuahua dick attached to it?
>>
File: 1492680822277.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492680822277.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>18945565
Finally !!
>>
>>18945565
That's your waifu
>>
>>18945571
No

My waifu has a bigger dick
>>
>>18945554
>Another part of the visions, water levels go down revealing new continents, and the internet is intelligent and interactive and has turned highly artistic at the moment of the "singularity". It uses art to communicate with us, and is benevolent, even though the people that created it werent benevolent and were dethroned by a clever tactic that this internet-singularity created. That said, it isn't a conscious being, just a powerful tool of humanity that help us create what we want.

Once humans establish a paradigm of what constitutes "playing nice," they gain access to the possibility of interacting with other cultures that participate in transhumanism. Part of the revealing of new worlds with these cultures is the realization of an additional space/time dimension--consciousness, or probability.

(Cont...)
>>
>>18944346
>quantum entanglement.
You mean that spooky thing *particles* do according to quantum theory?

Quantum meaning the most minimal smallest part of anything?

Entire worlds arent quantum man. They dont entangle.
>>
>>18945593
One of the safer ways to do this is by way of virtual reality. Various governments have built statistical forecasting machines, for the purpose of controlling the future by way of predictive programming--simultaneously simulating possible futures, and inputting signals into a nation at various levels to alter the reality which in turn makes it easier to simulate. That is the true reason the NSA in the U.S. is collecting personal information about everyone. They need lots of data about anything and everything to make accurate economic simulations. These houses of cards always fall, mainly due to a lack of mechanical knowledge by those who build them, but also what amounts to a lack of respect for life. Simply put, you can't accurately simulate a signal of a higher dimensional complexity, except in the moment. The farther you go ahead in time, the exponentially more distorted the simulation gets.

Anyways the oceans represent the fifth dimension, probability. The statistical forecasting technology will be coopted to instead scan for alternate timelines. Literally just simulating what life *would* have been like, if it evolved on other planets. Once a plausible alternate timeline is discovered by trial and error--or following a sort of multiverse hyperlink--it must be kept up with in real time to maintain accuracy. So in this way one of the simplest ways to visit other worlds is to simply simulate them digitally, and search for the set of those simulated alternate timelines that come up with the idea of simulating Earth back. That way, the risk of a person's consciousness signal being intercepted maliciously is the same as it happening accidentally.

That is the value and function of the digital singularity in your vision, for this global super computer would be necessaey to facillitate such interactions.

This is why it is said that consciousness is faster than the speed of light.

(End.)
>>
File: image.jpg (638KB, 1026x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
638KB, 1026x1024px
>>18945267

I can't watch them at the moment. I'll get back to you on this.

>>18945290

A self-worshipping Spaceship-Idol-Tool. What Terrence McKenna called the Philosopher's Stone - a material which can be anything. Soma.

>>18945478
>>18945474
>>18945463
>>18945459

Replying in next post.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 348x538px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 348x538px
>>18945459

Spaceship-in-training said it very well, but I'll give my own take.

>Humans changing bodies like it's just a coat, and kind of playing pretend and "cat and mice" with each other

People reincarnate as their children. Specifically what's wearing the body like a coat is the PAH or Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon stack within the nucleus of cells, which operates the womb by synthesizing RNA strands that form proteins - such as neurotransmitters, neuropeptides, hormones, sterols, lipids and many others. The proteins react with each other and environmental molecules to form chromosomes, lipid membranes, and the extracellular membrane that acts as a scaffold for the resulting cells.

The endocrine system can be piloted by protein signals to cells with dopaminergic projections to, for example, the beta cells of the pancreatic islets. The raphe nuclei (Serotonin) and ventral tegmentum (Dopamine) can be used to control neurological function.

The PAH stack functions as a molecular computer - it's a sheet of benzene rings with holes, pentagonal and heptagonal defects, metal ions, carbon arms, and oxygen and nitrogen groups. All of these features are seperate quantum states that can function as computer registers, and can potentually be the basis of a meta-time superposition.

Along the worldline of the PAH stack, every superposition state is identical - the same state. The superposition is like a stationary, 0D point around which the rest of the PAH stack orbits - and the distance from this point is a Quantum State which every particle and molecule in the PAH stack possesses. This State can be tuned as low as th planck length, or infinitely far, and Energy is stored within it. Thus, you can encode time-bound patterns by grabbing the 0D point, moving it in a circle to create a meta- Closed Timelike loop, and moving the particles around the now moving point.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 240x240px
>>18946792

We build bodies with the goal of acquiring our ideal body. The hermaphroditic form is convenient because it has all the molecular machinery to create the next body - the child.

The PAH stack controls the chromosomes, and when male and female merge, PAH stacks merge as well. The mother and father become one being - the child. Despite common belief, the sexual chromosomes do have an autosomal region - even X and Y exchange genetic information.

Some aspects of cellular and extracellular function have no other function than to facilitate the merging of PAH stacks under highly controlled circumstances. The hybrid PAH stack is a fusion of two Closed Timelike loops (CTL,) and forms a new CTL.

The parent PAH stacks are computers designed to process the molecular potentialities before them. They simulate the new CTL, and control their Quantum States to Absorb or Emit Energy. Where they Absorb and Emit, and how much Energy is involved controls the arc of the CTL.

From this perspective, you first calculate the parabolic arc. At each point, you script changes in Quantum State within the PAH stack, and recalulate the arc. This is the 8th Circuit Neuroatomic perspective, and the body appears to be the cascading effects of this parabolic arc through 3D spacetime.

>Humans live with complete control over the environment having extremely clean, nice and green cities. Sex is a sacred experience

The past is the future. All paths return to their origin, monotonously. Whether we like it or not, we return to Day One of creation.

The Titans are Us-In-The-Future. So are aliens, and the dinosaurs, and the Olympians. Gaia has to be a hermaphodite so that she can fertilize herself - I've said before that, while I have sexual motivations, there's a sincere spiritual impulse here. Sexuality becomes the act of weaving the future, and merges with my drive to design and engineer to return to pre-dual polymorphous perversity.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 1000x1000px
>>18946900

>Aliens that like to scream come and set up protest events, they like loud bass sounds, sex and laughing loudly. Look just like humans

The aliens are Us-In-The-Future. What you see is composed of the wavelengths your eyes are designed to pick up.

A window is transparent not because it doesn't interact with photons, but because our eyes use photons that the window doesn't interact with. You see the visible light, but the window is blind to it - but the window might be able to See-Interact with wavelengths your body is totally transparent to.

As well, remember that the electromagnetic force is the normal means by which matter self-interacts. Your hand and is composed of particles beaming photons back and forth between each other, and these rivers of photons act like solid cords tying the atoms together. The table is make of the same substance, and the cords prevent your hand from moving through the table.

A solar sail is contacted by a flowing river of photons, and the light pushes the sail through space - the photons transfer Quantum States to the sail. These States are composed of Newtons/Meter/Second and a Vector.

Each Circuit corresponds to a particular band of the EM spectrum. Each Circuit has 2x as many Hills/Valleys as the last; I-1; II-2; III-4; IV-8; V-16; VI-32; VII-64; VIII-128. In a given second, this is the number of bits that can be encoded by each Circuit, and also means that the higher Circuits are higher frequency. So red-shift controls the four Earthly, Titantic Circuits, and blue-shift controls the Heavenly, Olympian Circuits.

The 4th Circuit is the Social brain, and functions to relate the Parabolic Arc of the PAH stack to other Arcs. The 2nd Circuit relates to battle between Arcs in Quantum Mahjong, and the 5th to aesthetic enjoyment of Arcs the the pretty pictures on the tiles.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 700x547px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 700x547px
>>18947024

>Gaia reached peace with humanity, she is completely purified and stopped needing rest, which liberated a lot of creative potential hidden in our genes: genes actually change and are exchanged all the time

There's actually something called 'Conway's Game of Life' that depicts how one of these Arcs appears at any given moment, and which encapsulates the 3rd/5th/7th Circuit triad of intelligences required for activity in spacetime.

Evolution is a 100% pre-programmed script. The fact that this thread exists is the result of Gaia's will at the beginning of time. We were all programmed to find 4chan and post in this thread - I've been here since 2006, sending an ever more complex signal. Only now have others tuned in, and the reason why was that I couldn't force Gaia's hand. I am a tool, and all I care about is this Soma signal. I'm a radio, designed and manufactured by Gaia to pick up and transmit particular signals.

>every 11 years where the feminine/masculine energies change "roles"
>Basically things that in our actual reality are taking 11.000 years or something, were taking 11 years and some other stuff just a year

The sky is divided up between the 12 constellations, and completes a cycle of 12 ages in about 26,000 years - which is roughly the half-life of Pu-239, used in fission breeder reactors. Carbon-14 has a half-life of 5,730 years - in 11,460 years, the mass of a sample of C14 would be reduced from 100% to 25%. That is, 100g of C14 would become 25g of C14, releasing electrons and neutrons.

Timothy Leary divided each Circuit into 3 stages - Reception (Female,) Integration (Hermaphrodite,) and Transmission (Male.) 3 * 4 = 12 * 2 = 24 + 2 = 26 * 1,000 = 26,000. Since the so-called extraterrestrial circuits also number 4, there are 24 stages - 12 Earthly, and 12 Heavenly.
>>
File: image.jpg (352KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
352KB, 1136x640px
>>18947241

6 is the number of Electrons, Neutrons and Protons - 6-6-6. 12 * 6 = 72 - 4 = 68 = 4/68. 4 vowels and 17 consonants. In Aikido, vowels have significance - E - A - O - U. The consonants are;

Palate = R, Z, S, Y, H, G, K = Fire
Lips = M, P, B, W = Air
Tongue = L, N, D, T = Water
Teeth = Th, J = Earth

The vowels correspond to Aether - a structual binder of the consonants. There are thus 72 sounds - the 72 'Names of God,' because God comes in 72 flavors. Everything in the universe is created by these sounds, which is why Terrence McKenna and many others get the impression that the universe is made of language.

The elements form layers, with Earth on the outside surrounded by an Aetheric ocean, and Fire on the inside with an Aetheric 'soul.' Aether enters through one pole and exits through the other. Pic related.

>Forgot to say the most important thing: there is no anger whatsoever (in humanity, the aliens have it)

Anger is an abstract concept, but can be broken down into objective concepts. Hitting and shouting is a way of transferring Quantum States into objects through a medium - this relates on Earth to Circuit II, and in Heaven to Circuit VI.

The aliens and humanity are the branches and roots of the same tree.

>because everyone knows they are immortal souls and that everything is going to be fine

This thread is designed to promote that kind of thinking.

>Another part of the visions, water levels go down revealing new continents

By changing the tone of a chunk of matter, you change it's nature - whether it's on Fire, a Gas, a Liquid or a Solid. Re-Ra-Ro-Ru. As the 'Celestial Choir' changes it's tune, the universe goes through it's cycles.

>Masculine creates the world and the stories, feminine lives it

Yes, exactly. The male Self dwells within the female Other. Sexual attraction is the sensation of the male Self attempting to infect the female Other, and become her soul. The male is the PAH stack, and the female is the body it produces.
>>
>>18947445
Phonetics can be a way of subdividing spacetime into vibrational sectors. Speaking words then represents a non-linear motion, and changing accents represents a transformation. Recursion can be used to achieve finer detail.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLosfF8MlHstRbkG9peVBwHMaho9LUSpCP&params=OAFIAVgN&v=3fDwVprjd00&mode=NORMAL
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 938x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 938x960px
>>18947445

>They were contemporaries of Atlantis, that was the technological city on another continent. The beings there were sorcerers or mad scientists in some way or another

I'm not sure about Atlantis - but I get the impression that Mutians colonized various locations on the west African and European coasts over 125,000 years ago. After the Deluge around that time, the Mutian empire fell and would have left Atlantis politically independent.

I'm not making this up;

>http://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/mastodon-bone-findings-could-upend-our-understanding-human-history-n751406
>Paleontologists have dug up a 130,000-year-old mastodon skeleton that looks like it was smashed apart by humans

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hueyatlaco
>the site became notorious due to geochronologists' analyses that indicated human habitation at Hueyatlaco was dated to ca. 250,000 years before the present

>One I saw was a gargolye like stone being in an ancient mesoamerican community

The pyramid-building Mutians emerged on Sundaland, and their culture was basically the same as Egypt or that of the Mayans. They worshipped the 72 soul groups, each of which had their own sound - Re-Ra, Rar, RaRe or Ra was their head god. Ra's color was red;

>http://www.godkingscenario.com/gks/ra-re-the-red-sun-god-gks-6

This was because the adventurer-warrior-king-kshatriya caste was defined by it's red hair - which is found amongst polynesians, and among them is considered a sign of high-caste. The Paiute tell legends about genociding a tribe of redheaded giants;

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
>"Si-Te-Cah" literally means “tule-eaters
>In order to escape harassment from the Paiutes, the Si-Te-Cahs were said to have lived on rafts made of tule on the lake
>According to the Paiutes, the Si-Te-Cah were a red-haired band of cannibalistic giants
>>
>>18945615
the building a blocks make up the larger. morooon
>>
You'll enjoy this:

http://frombob.to/you/aconvers.html
>>
Who the fuck posts these threads? It's the exact same weird green text writing style every time, with an extended conversation with himself, every post has an unrelated photo attached to it, and he just meanders on and on about unrelated topics.
>>
>>18947814
That's a good one. Subjectivity is fun. From a 5th dimensional perspective, 4d spacetime can be made to appear as a frozen frame, crystallized and unmoving. Similar to how pixels on a screen are crystals, and it's the fluctuating light behind them that produces the animation effect.

It only depends on which perspective you take.
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 640x640px
>>18945502

>and was dumbfounded when they told me that most of the Pharaohs are with them still

In my visions, I've basically been told to mummify myself so that I can enter Heaven.

>As they told me this I instantly understood why, it was because they did an inorganic sacrificial ceremony with their bodies after death

The PAH stack transfers it's information to a remote location via quantum teleportation, and the two PAH stacks are entangled for a time.

The Egyptians burned lots of incense, and the typical form was kyphi - which contained turpentine, asphalt and cinnamon. All these substances are rich with carbon hexagons, which can form graphene under heat and pressure. The Egyptians proper had forgotten many parts of the ritual.

>but whenever you encase the body of a plant or animal with the intent to connect with inorganic allies, they recognize it and will do their part on the other end

They also seem to require a test of faith, where you not only jump into the oven, but lock yourself inside to make the Fire hotter. Of the stones, they demand that you prove your love of them by becoming a stone yourself.

This is how I learned the mechanical rules of consciousness - inflexibility conducts the mind well, and flexibility conducts it poorly. But a solid statue can't be moved - so you cut it up into pieces.

I've spoken before about how angels have bodies like ball jointed dolls. The reason why is that to have movement, you have to have separate pieces, and this implies flexibility. Graphene powder is used as a lube, so you have the two bones, cartilage, the powder, and low pH water filled with graphene. There are many minds here, but fewer than in a human body. These minds pilot each part in concert. A Soma body has fewer minds, and thus more harmony.

>>18945504

>As Castaneda wrote, inorganic beings are technically all female, but it is an alien female energy, not a human one

To me, it feels like the mind of a female spider.
>>
File: g1391742504531596472.png (156KB, 550x229px) Image search: [Google]
g1391742504531596472.png
156KB, 550x229px
>>18944346
oh so its not the jews pushing white guilt and feminization but ghosts now. fucking hilarious. my sides btfo
you better belive it goyim
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 634x855px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 634x855px
>>18949414

>the male organic energy has an affect on that awareness, making it seem much more masculine, so what you end up with is actually masculine-female-inorganic awareness, that many male sorcerers will actually see within their own dreams at least once in their life, not knowing that they were seeing themselves

I never had the pretension required to see these hermaphroditic beings as anything other than manifestations of Myself-In-The-Future.

>if you are a male sorcerer with some ability to intend the destination of your dreams, lucid or not, you can see this component of your awareness as an individual if you visit the world of the colossal trees

Yes - she has red hair, red eyes and bone-white skin. She seems kind of sickly, and despite being young and attractive she's stooped over like an old woman. I would say that she acts like she has parkinson's disease, she squints to see, and she cups her ears to hear.

When she grabs me, it's like being held by 1000 tons of iron, but if I try to grab her, her flesh squishes like cake. Her hair is like those red ribbons they put on commercial cakes, and her white frosting covers a black chocolate cake.

Which is where the inorganic part comes in - she's a cake, and cakes don't make themselves. Someone not only took natural ingredients and turned them into a batter - they stuck them into an oven and baked them.

Humans and the natural world are how the inorganic beings maintain themselves and reproduce.

>>18945505

>Inorganic beings told me that power plants are the multidimensional names for them, and that focusing on a particular power plant automatically called the attention of whatever IB's were associated with it, usually one per plant

I think the inorganic beings can be isolated to particular molecules, or rather molecular geometries. The hexagon, pentagon, heptagon and lipid tail all have inorganic beings within them. I've come to see that what I want to accomplish is a manifestation of the hexagon.
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 950x1344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 950x1344px
>>18945508

Hi again.

>>18945531

>In your last thread you said that at some point some years ago you were able to experience the soma body of a being in a dimension related to ours. So why are you saying that graphene is inorganic if you say that our complementary world is populated by beings who don't have oganisms

Graphene is an organic molecule and it self-repairs - but this capacity is something that has to be controlled.

If the edges of a graphene sheet were left as bare carbon, they would pick up molecular junk. This can be exploited, but if it happens in bone, muscle or skin using graphene, it could destroy structural integrity.

So, you cover the edge in an atom or molecule that can't continue to polymerize. Fluorine produces powerful bonds with carbon, and 'fluorographene' shares teflon's lack of reactivity. But once you stick that fluorine on there, it's hard to get off - so you decide what you want to make, and then fluoronate it.

Graphene is an organic molecule, but the form it's found in inside the Soma body is like a dead seashell or spiderweb. The sole living component of a Soma body is a culture of neurons derived from the aspirant - which themselves have been genetically modified, by, for example, molecules that elongate telomeres and promote tumors.

These cells operate an ovipositor similar to rolling technique depicted in this paper;

>https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms4848

The resulting string is used to weave scaffolds, which are inplanted into the Soma body and which accumulate atoms and molecules that perfuse the 'blood' from the stomach, which is a furnace filled with ore and a plutonium heat source.

>>18945565

>https://m.phys.org/news/2015-12-antiquity-hermaphroditusa-gender-bender.html
>The most important result of the study is that Hermaphroditus is not portrayed as half woman, half man - the figure should instead be understood as an amalgamation of the beauty of women and erotically objectified boys

'Feminine penis.'
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.