[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty ghost logic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1493314613251.jpg (27KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
1493314613251.jpg
27KB, 480x335px
So what's the deal with haunted places? Why do ghosts decide to stay in one place for all of eternity? Like, if I were given the ability to go anywhere I wanted without having to worry about anything I wouldn't say "Welp, time to waste my time sitting in an abandoned warehouse!". And why are there urban legends that if you go to some specific place on this specific time on a full moon that you see like a little ghost girl or something? Teach me, /x/. Teach me the reasoning behind why ghost logic is flawed as fuck.
>>
File: IMG_2002.jpg (223KB, 1600x969px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2002.jpg
223KB, 1600x969px
>>18943564
I think we're talking about earned knowledge. And it's not really my place to talk about it. But I agree. People have it wrong. Mostly because they are the center, of their universe. Perception is a bitch, if you can't shift it.
>>
File: 1462323700120.jpg (715KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1462323700120.jpg
715KB, 1280x850px
>>18943564
Ghost are not real.

Demon and unclean non-human spirits on the other hand...
>>
>>18943564
costs so not have a conscious mind
they are merely shadows of someone who was emotionally tired to that place
it's the energy if the place that creates the ghost from old memories and feelings
>>
>>18943564
Ghosts are tied to things, they have no control over it. It might be a place, and they can't leave. Or it can be a person, which means they end up going everywhere that person goes, changing location by default. It's beyond their control though in any case.
>>
>>18943564
Most ghosts do not hang around this plane of existence, they move on.
Some had such a charmed life on Earth that they stay, perhaps worried about their next existence not being so charmed, or maybe even worried about judgement for what they've done on this plane (they shouldn't be, by the way). These ghosts will "haunt" places they loved, living that good life over and over, as in the next realm there is even less difference between mind and environment than there is here (you would be surprised to what level you can affect your environment by simply having enough faith to alter it...even though virtually every prophet in history has told you this).

There are others that are rooted to certain places due to horrible trauma they experienced there.
You see, in this realm we perceive time and space, even though neither really exist. In the next realm time & space is not as binding a perception, so your consciousness can move through both instantly, based on nothing more than their thoughts.

This causes a strange effect on what we see of these spirits in our realm. It SEEMS like they are "stuck" haunting a specific place, when in fact, they are simply remembering that place and the trauma that occurred, like you would in a bad dream. And, of course, as they remember that incident, that memory is played out in the place where it happened, as all places are ACTUALLY the same place.

It's kind of like a soldier with PTSD...they will have nightmares where they relive horrible incidents in war and, to them, it is just as though it is happening all over again. And in reality, the dream of that hours-long incident might well be taking place in just a few seconds, but it seems just as long as the original incident, to the dreamer.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.