[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wendigo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Beaked_Imp.png (134KB, 315x288px) Image search: [Google]
Beaked_Imp.png
134KB, 315x288px
Tell me what you know.
I was visited by it and it cursed me, that nobody would believe me when i speak of paranormal things. Keyword is speak.
Then it began to protect me in the name of Christ, as Saint Michael is not always able to due to the nature of Satan.
Then it took some of my hair, that it may always know me.
The next day i saw it in my home, looking at me before it vanished into the air.
It is the air. Not oxygen though, Void.
There is one of them in all of space.
It is Polymorphic. I have seen this detail in action.
It needs nothing to survive.
It feasts on those it deems "unclean" though it is more likely to shred them to mist and absorb their essence than actually eat them.
It is The Forest Guardian.
It feels for you, as you feel for Existence.
I want experiences only.
Not your dumbass creepypasta based theories.
I know it, and it knows me.
For the record, i wasn't looking for it when i found it.
I am from Washington State.
>>
>>18943525
Where in washington? I'm a Washingtonian myself
>>
>>18943525
Washington as well, spoopy shit has been happening around me. When did it contact you?
>>
>Conflates Wendigos and Christian mythology
>I-it's an air spirit with Christian undertones
>It's dah fohrest guardian@!!!

Fucking faggotry. Fucking goddamned faggotry.

A Wendigo is what happens when man eats the flesh of man.
>>
>>18943525
You did not make contact with a wendigo, in my neck of the woods that are what happens if someone consumes their spirit guide. Had this been a genuine wendigo encounter then you would hear a terrifying scream that would freeze you in place out of fear, then it would approach you, kill you, and then take you back home to cook and eat you.
>>
>>18943981
These guys are high.
>Implying it isnt a creature of God.
>It doesn't communicate verbally, and of course its going to terrify the unclean before it takes them.

You naysayers are fools.
Saint Michael stays it's hand. Every kill it makes must be approved by Him.
This is why it hasn't been as known as it once was.
It is a Holy weapon of God.

Jesus Christ is Lucifer you inbreds.
Jesus Christ is the keeper of Time and Space.
He is aware of all Life in existence.
Lucifer gave it to me as a guide.
It is here. Now. In my mind, as Lucifer is. Neither speaking for me but watching my words as well as yours, and your feelings when creating them.
It contacted me about three months ago. I was walking through a park on my way home from a friends house. It tapped my shoulder, the wind pressed against my back and four stones shot over my shoulders (two over each) into the dirt ahead of me with its skull in my mind with four blue eyes.
It's skull is that of a Dragon, because our Quantum opposites are Dragons.
It along with two other creatures are highly misthought of, and there are only one of each. One is a Vampire, the other, an Ogre (Odin's mother) They are Tetric creatures, meaning they reside on both sides of quantum physics and are aware of both of their existences at once.
The Wendigo is a Ravager from what i know, and from what it has shown me.
This means it doesn't matter the life you live. Good or Evil, if it doesn't like you and Saint Michael approves it will take you.
This being said. The more like our Lord Jesus Christ you are, the more it will like you.
>>
Southern washington as well.
I have been a devout Christian my whole life, though i have never agreed with organized religion.
It found me by my pain and it watches me as Christ watches it.
Christ is the Father.
We are the Sons.
The things that go bump in the night are The Holy Spirit.
You are not on the right path if Goetia does not fear you.
I have made Goetia fear me.
Lastly. None of these things are worthy of worship.
Not a single spirit is worthy of worship.
Not even Jesus Christ though he is the only one (when the time comes) that will be acceptable because if God were a Man it would be Him.
You naysayers sound like fucking robots.
>>
Christ himself is a Titan.
A Titan is an existence.
God is also Existence, no single entity however.
Existences can be created artificially, and through magical (God) means.
Magic is alive with the life of God, though the Colors are alive with different awareness.

Pink is the magic I know though it is not to be practiced. Not willingly.
I have used it before and this is the only way to practice magic in a Godly way.
When the time comes, I will practice Blue (Rage).

Titans = An Existence, an Infinite Universe
God = Existence, and ALL Universes

Christ is a magical Titan.
He is the Alpha and the Omega.
He was a creature before his Earthly life and after his death he returned to this state.
All new Titans that form that Christ catches are held in Tartarus.
The Abyss, which Christ watches is Oblivion.
Earth, the plane we reside on is "Universe 0"
The Quantum opposite is "Universe Z"
There will be no others before Christ, artificial or not.
Christ is, through Time, turning Earth into Heaven, as it initially was with Adam and Eve with the God of Moses.
It is slowly returning, our God and this is why The Wendigo is with me.
>>
/Thread
Im probably the only one in existence to see it and live.
It steals things from people too. Sometimes trivial, sometimes major.
It'll prank people.
It'll make noises.
It does many things.
The three creatures i mentioned previously are Titans and this is why they are polymorphic, their battle is one we cannot comprehend. The one thing they have in common is that they all fight satan, which like God is no single entity.
The Serpent is the Angel of Death.
The Serpent is Goetia operating as one.
The Serpent is a lie.
Goetia is the true name of Death and thus i have commanded Death to some degree to do my bidding.
If you need to get ahold of a spirit, get ahold of an Archangel.
Goetia is only an Angel when operating as one.
They will only do this for Lucifer, when commanded.
I have seen him beat them down incomprehensibly in my name. Lucifer is my Angel though he is unlike the rest in that by the will of the God of Moses he is allowed to do what he wants, rather than being compelled, forced to do things.
I will not speak further unless somebody has met The Wendigo.
I will disclose no more information about God.
Raphael, Michael, Uriel, Haniel, Gabriel, all walk the Earth now and i have met Michael our Protector.

I have attained these things through the actual meeting of Jesus Christ's Aspect of Punishment for the duration of his cigarette. This is the Lucifer depicted by Dante.
The Devil Satan is not named, Satan is the word used by our Divine Angels for Evil.
This is why Michael has not slain it.
It is no single entity, and let me tell you Michael is very pissed off.
When our Lords Aspect of Forgiveness comes, it will come for all who are forgiven at once.
>>
>>18943525
You write like a schizophrenic, probably why noone believes you. Get professional help my dude.
>>
>>18944755
How does someone write like a schizophrenic and why do you know how a schizophrenic writes?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.