[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for magic weavers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: magical energy.jpg (58KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
magical energy.jpg
58KB, 774x1032px
Is there a spell I can cast to entice a woman to be my gf?
>>
There's supposedly really bad consequences
Just don't be beta and win her over normally
>>
>>18943364
Yeah, it's a ritual called showering.
>>
>>18943369
But I want to cast spells man, ok maybe not gf, but there have to be spells I can cast, like maybe summoning a lamia or something of that sort?
>>
>>18943375
Don't summon shit.
If you wanna do spells try and cast good luck or money stuff
>>
>>18943371
funny joke, haha you owned me good
>>
>>18943381
But I want something to impress my friends, like maybe energey coming out of my fingertips, you know, like from Magic the Gathering?
>>
>>18943364

Real Talk Time:

If you're unable to assert your will/desires in mundane ways to make something with that little resistance happen, then you're unlikely to be able to do it through magic wherein you're trying to re-shape reality to fit your desire. Mundane methods = convincing one person to love you. Magic methods = convincing all of reality to make this one person love you
>>
>>18943388
OP's dick is too tiny to wave around.
>>
>>18943391
so basically, just do stuff and stuff will happen to me? wow
>>
>>18943399
maybe something small, like a bedbug I think
>>
>>18943404
Or pube lice.
>>
>>18943412
>pyromancy
see, that's the awesome magick I'm looking for, fiery booms from my palms. That's cool, I have to look into it
>>
First, gather your ingredients. You'll need a handful of crow's feathers, some wolf's fur, and a human tooth.

Next, draw a Metraton's Circle three times with lead.

Lay down within the circle, and arrange the ingredients atop your torso, but put the tooth in your mouth.

Next, cut your wrists with a dull blade. Make sure there's enough blood flowing. Repeat {anoxxxioan} until you begin to lose consciousness.
>>
>>18943418
You have to not be autistic. That's the first step to pyromancy and you've already failed. Sorry champ.
>>
>>18943423
wow I keep just getting owned today, what's happening :( I just kinda, Idk, wanna make cool blue energy appear like in Avatar the Last Airbender, paired with martial arts for a cool display for my friends. I wanna be a warlock or something, you know?
>>
>>18943437
Do you still believe Santa is real too?
>>
>>18943437
This can not be fucking real, jesus christ.
>>
>>18943437
>>18943423
Just do what I told you to do.
>>
>>18943445
What, wanting to be an archmage? So many people on /x/ talk about magick and wicca and I just want a taste of it
>>
>>18943454
They're cancerous faggots and so are you.
>>
>>18943456
But magic is so cool! You control the energy of all things and use it to your whim! And it exists! C'mon man don't be so harsh to me
>>
>>18943437
To give you guys an idea, it's this kind of vibe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8EERbyAp6A
>>
>>18943454
Fyi, Wicca is a religion. You can't just wake up one day and say "DURRRRR I'M GONNA M A N I P U L A T E ENERGIESS". You gotta like, devote yourself to worshiping the Goddess so that She might grant you a favor if you do a bunch of shit for Her. Magic isn't a game of DnD.
>>
honestly i would just go to the local magic seminars at your college and just meet people.
>>
Testing
>>
>>18943477
So there's one goddess? I thought there were many, like Lillith for love and another for wind, one for water, etc. Are you a real wiccan? There should be gods for all things, right?
>>
>>18943486
I personally believe that there's only the Goddess and the God (but He's irrelevant lol) but people have different interpretations I guess.
>>
>>18943493
No, you can't cop out on me like that, there has to be one true interpretation or it's all make-believe. I think you're wrong and your magic won't work
>>
>>18943499
I gave birth to a goldfish.
>>
get off 4chan
>>
>>18943505
pics or it didnt happen, also
>girlposter
now I know you're trolling me
>>
>>18943509
I'm a male.
>>
>>18943512
Well then you didn't give birth! And I'm supposed to believe in your magic? Whack, I wanna make orbs appear from my hands and float around me like an x-man
>>
>>18943519
It was through my dickhole.
>>
>>18943499
Afaik there isn't a definitive script that says "This is the official lore of Wicca and this is the only acceptable way to practice it", there's just a set of guidelines that's been passed on through the ages.
>>
>>18943535
>through the ages
>>
>>18943499
>>there has to be one true interpretation
Except that's not how religion/sectarianism works. At all.
>>
>>18943540
The entire 3 generations!
>>
>>18943541
Ok, there can be multiple interpretations, but there is one way the systems of this religion work! There is but one way to cast
>>
>>18943550
The way you cast stays the same though. It's just asking one God to do a thing for you versus asking another God to do a thing for you.
>>
>>18943560
But the gods are all the same between interpretations
>>
>>18943560
We can argue all day about the interpretations, but bottom line, I just wanna blast energy like in Eragon
>>
>>18943364
there is but it will also turn her into a succubus sorry dude
>>
>>18943608
Ok, I'm sorry, I didn't really understand magick when I started this thread, but I just wanna make flowers grow really fast like elves in Lord of the Rings
>>
>>18943605
You can try lucid dreaming cause I doubt there's an irl equivalent to that fantasy energy blasting stuff.
>>
>>18943633
But lucid dreaming is lame. It's just any old dream
I wanna do that stuff Irl
>>
>>18943364
Stick yer pork-stick in her pooper.
>>
>>18943608
I wanted to summon a succubus too tho, cuz summoning is cool, like in Final Fantasy
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.