[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoax or real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: hoax or real.jpg (51KB, 535x395px) Image search: [Google]
hoax or real.jpg
51KB, 535x395px
so recently i came up with this article and there are a lot of sources with this thing.. what yall think is this some literall dejavu shit or a hoax
>>
link? anything?
>>
Ian Stevenson, among other, have study this kind of reports in Virginia school of Medicine. Some child reporting past lifes can indentify a lot of things with a incredible grade of accuracy, like persons, places, among other thing that they could possibly not know
>>
>>18943297
hoax. i've seen at least 3 articles on similar cases and they never provide sufficient evidence or sources to prove it even happened, let alone that the child was not fed information by someone.
>>
Here's two I found:

https://www.elitereaders.com/reincarnated-boy-solves-own-murder/

http://www.anonews.co/boy-past-life/
>>
>>18943318
Nope, I'm a shit OP who expects people to do the research for me by providing as little info as possible
>>
>>18943322
if it's verifiable information, there's no way to prove the child couldn't have found or been fed the info somehow. learn2logic
>>
>>18943326
>>18943332

You have less evidence to prove this is hoax than this article has to prove it is not.

You speak like you knew the laws of nature completely.
>>
>>18943297
reincarnation is real as well as NDE and astral projection, there are thousand of those children reminiscing past lifes stories, sheer amount wakes you up
>>
>>18943346
The burden of proof should be on the people making extraordinary claims, not on the people refuting them.
>>
>>18943297
Seen alot of documentaries about this stuff. One kid remembered being in ww2 and getting his plane shot down in the pacific. Even remembered where he went down and who his wing man was and his wife was still alive and shit. Pretty neat.

Is it real? Does this prove past lives? Maybe. Nope.

But its great entertainment!
>>
File: IMG_4541.png (73KB, 201x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4541.png
73KB, 201x226px
>>18943496
>As well as MDE
I didn't know Sam hydes existence was up for debate
>>
>>18943592
shit, *NDE
>>
>>18943555
Who said that? one of your dearest priest in a white lab coat? Find the material and judge for yourself
>>
>>18943778
>who said that?
Logic, common sense, and almost every philosopher ever.
>>
>>18943297
As a child, some friends of my family tried to get me to go along with a hoax of almost this exact nature. I don't know what kind of motive was behind it, but people will go to crazy lengths to make it seem real.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWyHuN1G1vk

I am leaning towards bullshit
>>
>>18943583
I remember that too. Except the kid only said that because he was playing a god damn video game where you are flying planes. Of course the area where the plane went down was not true nor was the wife and "wing man?" It was just a kid saying shit as usual
>>
>>18943778
I can turn myself into God and make you believe in stupid shit like this. I do it purposely to make you look retarded. You need proof? You need to prove to everyone that what I'm saying is false. In other words, you are retarded.
>>
File: IMG_3650.jpg (129KB, 640x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3650.jpg
129KB, 640x555px
What the fuck did I stumble into?
>>
>>18943778
dumb as a brick
>>
File: 1447732919732.gif (4MB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
1447732919732.gif
4MB, 400x253px
>>18943778
lol, is this some kind of new meme here on /x/?
>>
When I when real young I thought I used to be some kind of baseball player and I got injured in a slide gone wrong. I didn't even like baseball and it wasn't some imagination game it was just something I knew and never thought anything weird about it
>>
>>18943778

Wow you are beyond retarded
>>
>>18943327

>boy remembers past life
>boy solves own murder
>fingers suspect
>boy is murdered again
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.