[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Putin Time Traveler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Conspiracy theorists go nuts over pictures that suggest Putin hasn't changed his appearance in 100 years
Photos taken in 1920 and 1941 show two men that look remarkably similar to Russian president Vladimir Putin
This has led some to speculate on social media that he is immortal and can time travel
Others believe Putin may have sat for Da Vinci when he painted the Mona Lisa, and lived as Vlad the Impaler
None of these above claims have been scientifically proven in any way

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3361468/Evidence-suggests-Vladimir-Putin-immortal-thanks-Russians-discovering-secret-time-travel.html
>>
>>18943235
>None of these above claims have been scientifically proven in any way

I'm shocked.
>>
>>18943235
I believe in time travel (not in the way you might be thinking though) but this is dumb. People look alike, big deal.
>>
Learn about alleles. Lots of people have common traits. That's why sometimes you see two people with almost identical traits even though they are not in the same family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allele
>>
>>18943244
Muh nigga!

What the fuck is wrong with people that they can see a fucking old photo of someone who shares genetic traits with someone from the present day (you know, because they are the same gender, age and ethnicity) and their mind immediately goes to OMG time travel!!!!111!!!11!!!

And don't even get me started on these stupid motherfuckers with poor memories who think they are living in a parallel universe because they don't pay attention...since when did /x/ go from paranormal to fucking stupid?
>>
>>18943269
Average age on the board dropped from 23 to 16.
>>
>>18943235
All Slavs look the same.
>>
I watched a russian military parade video and noticed how many comrades have that same putin face aesthetic

it's probably demography genetics
>>
>>18943235

similar is not exactly alike
>>
>>18943417

or putin's male lineage is gettin' it on throughout history
>>
File: putin_popcorn.jpg (82KB, 519x449px) Image search: [Google]
putin_popcorn.jpg
82KB, 519x449px
>>18943476
^this^
Putin is a time traveling coon hound. Eventually all people (male and female) will look like him as he fucks more and more historic pussy. The "Mandella Effect" is nothing more than Putin boning his way across all time and space.
>>
thats ridiculous he probably just doesn't age maybe immortal
>>
>>18943235
Subhuman ruskies just look very similar.
>>
>>18943235
It's showing reincarnation
>>
>>18943235
Putin as a lucky human getting his brain put into younger clone bodies of his genetics.

Good to see evidence the most ancient humans or breakaway civilizations or both are forcing other a live eternal life.
>>
>>18943235
Didn't his ex wife say he died and was replaced by a colne?
>>
>>18946202
I mean clone
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.