[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you interpret my dream masters of x?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: suburbia.jpg (116KB, 590x407px) Image search: [Google]
suburbia.jpg
116KB, 590x407px
I had a dream this morning. My older brother who no longer lives with my family and now lives in another state with his girlfriend and I were in a house. I knew in the dream that it was my house, but it was not the house from my childhood exactly. The inside was completely different. Instead of our living room, and an entrance on the side coming in, It was a multistory house. There was a narrow hall with the entrance on the short end, rather than on the side. And there was stairway as you came in through the front door on the left and a closet beneath the stairway. My brother and I, out of curiosity opened the closet door. It was locked, but we picked the lock. When we opened the door we found that it was boarded up from the inside. We saw through the cracks that there was a small black kitten with sharp teeth. My brother jokingly said, “Oh there’s a cat in there. Now we are in trouble.” It was not the scary sort of monster that we were hoping for or expecting. I strained my eyes to see in the darkness and realized to my horror there were seven black cats (or was it thirteen). I exclaimed, “Look! There are seven kittens in there. What are we going to do?” I did not know what was best to do so I looked to my brother for him to give an example. My older brother peeled a few of the boards off and I did so as well mimicking him as younger brothers often do. I looked in and we both picked up a cat and held one in our hands. Andy picked up the black kitten, the first one we saw and I picked up another black kitten.
>>
Then I became distracted and the kitten bit me. And with my blood the kittens all transformed into seven beautiful girls. A few of them were my past childhood crushes, others were girls that I know now, but most were girls that I did not know. I did not immediately recognize one. Who said disappointedly, “You don’t remember me? Me! Hillary’s friend” And then I realized who it was and said, “Christiana?”. And with that she laughed. It should be noted all these girls looked more pretty than I have ever seen them in real life. They all were seductive and wore seductive clothing. Three of the girls were from the past I think. Her and another girl that I have never seen before in my life came over to me and begged that my brother and I go into the dark closet and join them. I told them, “But it is so small in there. Surely We can not all fit in there.” And with that because of their magic, the closet became a large room with a bright door way on the other end that I could not see inside. Though still dark the inside of the closet had become a large room. I had this gut feeling that only my brother and I could see that this closet door existed.
>>
Then Christiana tempted me seductively by grabbing my hand and licking my blood from her lips. The girl I did not recognize licked the blood from her lips as well. I had conflicting feelings. I wanted badly to join them and to be with them in a biblical sense, but I was also scared for I saw in their mouths fangs like a vampire, like the cats. I looked to see what my older brother would decide and was horrified to see him step through the boards and enter the closet with some girls. I was shocked and could not say a word. I called out his name, but he did not hear me. They then began to call out my name. “Please! Join us”. “You can be with anyone of us you like!” My brother then said, “There is nothing to be afraid of. Change is good.” I was about ready to go in with them and embrace the girl I had never seen before with the black hair and eyes, but then I saw in my brother Andy’s mouth sharp teeth and a change in his manner. He was no longer the same brother I knew. He had become one of the people from the other door. They then tried to pull me through the boards and grabbed my shirt and ripped it. I immediately left the house through the front door from fear I may become like them a fanged beast or more likely in my mind killed and eaten.
>>
>>18943217
tl:dr version please
>>
Then I woke up and realized I'm a colossal faggot.

The end.
>>
Now it was bright outside. It was a perfect sunny day much like I remember as a child. The pavement was warm at the touch and sky was pure blue without a single cloud. There was not a single car in the street. I rushed over across the street to the first friend my brothers’ and I, our childhood friend. His parents were both home and the inside of their house was a little dim. They all sat in the front room exactly how I remembered as a child. Except they were not drunk like they usually were and Tyler’s older brother was nowhere to be seen. They were happy to see me and I noticed that my younger brother was also there. We smiled and exchanged greetings as when were children. I tried my best to explain to them what had happened at my house, but none of them understood what I was saying and they just laughed and gave a friendly punch to the shoulder. Out of paranoia and fear I peered through the curtain of the window and could see my older brother running across the street. I ran to the back yard. I began to climb the roof. But the sun was hot and shined on me. And I remembered that in many dreams of my youth I would go to the roofs to escape my neighborhood or something that scared me and fly away or jump away. I could not jump away. I could not fly. I began to be dizzy in the sun and with memories of youth in my mind I fell off the roof and awoke.
>>
>>18943225
brother and I open locked closet. there are 7 cats that become 7 girls. They try and seduce us. My brother is seduced I run away. I try to fly away but I remember my childhood and fall of the roof.
>>
>>18943232
7 is usually a good number. This probably presents us with the perversion of our very core beliefs. Did a strong belief of yours come under attack recently or are you second guessing? Because it seems your brother already made his decision.
>>
>>18943242
Only thing I can really think of is the constant battle I have between liberalism and conservatism. I was raised conservative and rebelled in high school sort of. I have friends that are both and don't want to lose them. I try and balance both worlds, but find it increasingly difficult to do so. I am in UOGOP for example and people keep asking me to table, but I don't want my liberal friends to know. Also I am not sure if I want to label myself and start to become a part of a group. I kind of like being able to hang out in both spheres.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.