[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wrote a short horror story. Would y'all like to read it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 3spooky5me.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3spooky5me.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/67sd78/tap_tap/
>>
Are the grammatical errors intentional, since it's supposedly a "post"? If not, you should really polish it up before sharing it. It's a bit boring, to be honest. Even the peak of the story has me impatient for the meat of it, which never comes. There's quite a bit of irrelevant filler that doesn't add anything but length to the story.

>3/10
>would not recommend

Thanks for sharing, though.
>>
>>18943107

May I ask what grammatical errors you are referring to? I wrote it using purposely informal language.

What did you consider the "peak" of the story and what would you have considered the "meat"?
>>
>>18943052
No.
>>
>>18943119
These rambling sentences seem more like excuses to use commas than anything else.

>Immediately after I received the assignment, I called my brother to inform him of my coming visit and to ask him if I could stay at his place for the duration of the visits, having grown tired of the dirty, impersonal and cheap hotels my company would put me in for the night.
>>
>>18943052
CRINGE

>“I’m doing well. My flight was fine, save for the crying baby a few rows back. Speaking of crying babies, how is Tyler?” I joked, using the same jeering humor that had been prevalent when I was around my brother.

>“Well, he isn’t a baby anymore and he doesn’t cry either, Jake.” Christina responded while walking to the front door from the upstairs, clearly aggrieved at my attempt at humor. Christina and I never really liked each other, with this strained relationship contributing to the lack of my visits throughout the years since they had gotten together.
>>
>>18943172

I admit my dialogue is not very good.
Thank you for your honesty. This is my first story.

>>18943170

That is a rambling sentence. I should have caught that in proof reading. Thank you.
>>
Still reading through it...Ah, ha.

>began to suspect he may be on the Autism Spectrum.

I see why this group doesn't like it. Subject matter is too close to home.
>>
>>18943172
Here, read these:

https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B006C4WFOM?ref_=cm_flw_fst_ent
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.