[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haniel Love Ritual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: haniel.jpg (338KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
haniel.jpg
338KB, 1000x1400px
I've been doing love workings with Haniel and I would highly recommend her. However does anyone know or have other personal experience with this angel. I wanted to share notes.

I will now post the love ritual here for Haniel.

FIrst you must do a ritual with St. Michal.

RITUAL

Get a white cloth and put it on a small table or night stand. A place only dedicated to HANIEL.

Print a picture of ST MICHAEL (http://a397.idata.over-blog.com/202x300/3/99/84/70/reni2.jpg)

that you will put at the center TOP of the altar. Light a yellow candle that you will offer to him asking him to remove all negative energies around you. A 7 days candle is best.

The following day, print a picture of HANIEL (pic related)

Prepare a glass of bottled/purified water (no tap water) and a green candle. Call Haniel ("me - your name - call you Haniel, archangel of Netzach, and in the name of Jeovah Tzabaoth, because I have to talk to you and need your help").

Speak your business, that you are looking for love, a nice woman, describe her, ask for a woman that will genuinely love you and whom you will love. Speak about your pain, sufferings, difficulties, open your heart and ask her to help you meet this person.

Once done, tell her that you thank her by offering her the glass of water and the green candle.

Do this haniel ritual once a week every friday. The first St michael ritual you can do anytime.
>>
If you are THIS DESPERATE to meet someone, it will happen eventually.
>>
>>18943041
lol people do rituals for all sort of shit. Just look at half the retarded things /x/ posts on this board. Is this really that bad.
>>
>>18943014
What really happens when doing this ritual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4to0IdBAIY
>>
>>18943041
Desperate people are not attractive. Men or women.
>>
Not bad.
>>
>>18943041
How is doing a simple ritual desperate? Or is that too much work for you that you think any sort of work to improve one's life is 'desperation'?

/x/ needs some sort of deep cleaning. The skeptics outweigh the believers in this board.
>>
>>18943076
topkek, my exact thoughts when i viewed OP's pic even before i entered the thread
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.