[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEK's Real deal or fake and gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 26

File: BEKcol.png (636KB, 982x689px) Image search: [Google]
BEKcol.png
636KB, 982x689px
Happened upon this today. Hard to say if real or not. Always kind of creeped out by these stories so what better place for it than /x/

Anyone here got BEK stories?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwvDkB6GMJc
>>
I saw this recently. Seems rather foolish for someone that's supposed to be a clever genius
>>
Who cares? I can easily beat like 3-4 kids in a fight at the same time.
>>
>>18942822
>A Brief Background

>The first well documented and discussed account came from a journalist named Brian Bethel in 1998. In his story, two children (not quite teens, but close) approached him as he sat in his car while parked in a parking lot. At first glance, the kids looked normal, wearing clothes that were in style and had a pale, olive colored skin. In acknowledging the two boys, Bethel was overcome with a peculiar fear that he describes in his account as: "I could feel fight-or-flight responses kicking in. Something, I knew instinctually, was not right, but I didn't know what it could possibly be."

>Claiming that they were on their way to see a movie but had left their money at home, the two boys asked Bethel for a ride back to their house. When Bethel did not allow them into his car, the kids seemed to get annoyed and kept asking for a ride. As Bethel's fear and panic increased, he actually found himself wanting to open the door. However, when Bethel noticed their eyes, a primal fear took over and momentarily paralyzed him; the kids had coal black eyes, completely lacking pupils and irises.

>As if sensing that their chance for admittance into the car was coming to and end, the kids got more urgent and demanding. Bethel was finally able to push his fear momentarily aside and drive away. And while his story sounds like something out of a horror novel, there are other accounts to back it up.
>>
Interesting video -- can somebody isolate the just the static audio to an mp3 clips so I can put it on a loop with my music player and try this myself? I don't know how to do that, but I'll give it a shot if that audio file is available and record any weirdo kids who show up.
>>
My father, who I do trust, says he has encountered the BEK. He also has stories about seeing ghosts, too, though... There's no reason to believe that it is anything but contact lenses.
>>
>>18942906
Be careful if you do it, yo.
Be sure to record it and make a thread when you do it
>>
Does anyone remember the BEK thread that was on here like 2011-2012? The BEK's name was Kidd, wore a red hoodie...

Screencaps anyone?
>>
File: c32.png (41KB, 580x353px) Image search: [Google]
c32.png
41KB, 580x353px
>>18942822
You're an idiot.
>>
>>18942906
>>18942916

Me again. I figured out how to convert the entire video to mp3 using a conversion website and I uploaded the entire mp3 to soundcloud. Can somebody trim just the audio of the static bait? I think from 2:56 - 3:16 would be decent. If so I'll start baiting right away.
soundcloud.com/sushi-kong/black-eyed-kid-caught-on-camera-audio-lure-to-camera-trap
>>
>>18942942
You believe we have achieved immortality thousands of years before.
On top of that you're a sperg.
>>
File: 1347552967032.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1347552967032.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>18942822
>start watching embeded video link
>grill appears
>background tab suddenly plays Kazoo kid

>mfw
>>
>>18942964
>Meme response.

Consensus splitting. Subconscious or not, you posted that based on your own decision. Right?
>>
>>18942822
It's staged because:

>no proof that the kid stayed there for over an hour
>why would he get on the car and go for a ride just because he heard something outside but hadn't watched the video of the kid yet
>>
>>18942959
Enable downloads...
>>
>>18943059
Fixed that, sorry -- thanks for the help:
soundcloud.com/sushi-kong/black-eyed-kid-caught-on-camera-audio-lure-to-camera-trap
>>
>>18942980
That kid looks high.
>>
>>18943098
Cool. I got ya covered. Never used this file host before, so hopefully it works out.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=10561480448778756262&t=1056148044877875626281987
>>
>>18943098
>>18943124
That worked, thanks! Now to set the trap...
Anybody else in on this? We should all download the file and record post the results. We just all have to promise no faking.
>>
>>18943124
>>18943133
Added it to soundcloud and enabled downloads -- let's catch us some BEK's /x/.
soundcloud.com/sushi-kong/bek-bait
>>
>>18943133
Whatever happens, please remember that BEK is just a fun story. The last thing we need is a kid getting shot because of the tone of their eyes
>>
File: pupils.png (139KB, 739x511px) Image search: [Google]
pupils.png
139KB, 739x511px
>>18942822
>>
>>18943145
Ayy lmao
>>
>>18943144
Did you watch the video?!?
>>
File: wes.jpg (6KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
wes.jpg
6KB, 248x203px
>2008
>riding a bus back home after a rather shitty day at work
>around 10 or 11 pm on a tuesday night
>there's five more people in the bus besides me
>by the time i get to my stop, i'm getting ready to get down when i see this weird kid sitting in the back
>he's a lanky Shaggy Rogers-looking teen with a gray hoodie and very long blonde hair
>only look at him for a brief moment
>his fucking eyes are entirely black and he has this stoned/relaxed look
>does not compute
>get down and walk back home thinking about it
>tell myself i was hallucinating because i barely slept the night before

I never saw him again, and eventually ended up thinking maybe he was an edgelord wearing Wes Borland contacts, because at that point i'd never heard about the BEKs.
Then i read about them a couple years later and felt uneasy about it. Discarded the idea of him being a BEK because they travel in packs or some shit like that, and as far as i know, they stalk people in isolated places.
>>
You can tell this is fake. If he really believes that BEK exist he wouldn't walk outside when he suspects one I there.
Then again, since he's retarded enough to believe they exist in the first place, I wouldn't put it past him.
>>
>>18943167
Why not play the audio bait and try it yourself?
>>
>>18943181

I'm in. I don't believe in it, but I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>18942822
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=black+eyed+kids+arrested&qpvt=black+eyed+kids+arrested&view=detail&mid=78232275E0252DCA950078232275E0252DCA9500&FORM=VRDGAR
>>
>>18943133
>>18943362
Way to go anons. Remember, this isn't "just a fun story".
Last thing we need is anons getting eaten alive by evil demonic kids because they thought BEK's were just tards with black contacts. Have fire arms at the ready and shoot the little imps then post pics here...
>>
>>18943461

And they were summoned by the audio?
>>
Definitely gay, but why would something being retarded stop /x/ ?
>>
File: KekKids.jpg (71KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
KekKids.jpg
71KB, 600x336px
Why not /x/? This is a pretty easy debunking. We all download and play the audio on a loop at the same time and see what happens.
>>
>>18942822
I don't know if I'm a pussy but I swear there's a movie about BEKs that was pretty spoopy on it's own. The idea that they LEGIT have no pupils and their eyes are just pure black just freak me out. The entire story in itself is rather frightening if this is a serious thing. Let us just hope that these fuckers never start knocking on my door or windows lmao
>>
>>18944352
I also assumed that it was just some kids trying to fuck around wearing pure black contact lenses trying to be edgy or something but idfk man lmao. I agree with >>18944325 on playing the audio at the same time on loop and see what happens to us all
>>
>>18944352
Mostly agree with this but it's not the eyes that get me, not entirely anyway. It's the fact that they're kids and don't seem to give a fuck.
I mean, when would a normal teenage kid instil so much fear and dread in a grown man unless theres more to it.
If some random normal eyed kid approached me acting spoopy, I'd fist fuck his face and defecate down his throat just to drive my point home but some little shit with fucked up eyes and no fear would make me think twice.
Anyway, I'm onboard with this venture /x/
Let's round these little fuckers up and get defecating!
>>
>>18944626
Now that you mention it, yeah. It does seem so fucking strange as to why KIDS (out of everything else it could possibly be) are doing this. Surely any decent parent won't allow such a young kid out late at night because of the risk it may have to their fucking child... I'm assuming that this whole BEK thing is starting to be fake, but considering the "evidence" dating back to like 1900 or so (I forgot exact dates) I don't really know what to believe at this point.
>>
>>18944325

Anybody try this and record the results? I'm too chicken.
>>
>>18942822
Adventure TIme had an episode about this.
It's a really good episode. Of a really good show.
>>
>>18942822
Yes they're real. I saw one in early 2000s before /x/ was even around and before it got semi-popularized.

People on here who go "huurr durr it's an 4chen meme" are retards that can't go beyond their mental capacity of a single board culture.

Also, no it was not contacts, those type of contacts are expensive and children wouldn't have the funds to buy them nor is it likely a parent would buy them for a young child.
>>
>>18942845
this is the response that could possibly happen. you are a good person and my friend. should these wee demons try to take over, let us rip and tear together in harmony.
>>
>>18946965
best response*
>>
Fake or not, if some kids knocked on my door at 3am, I'd be cautious.
>>
>>18942822
I'd take em in.

Are their eyes black because they have some equipment at their eyes which is a protection against the environment? like shades blocking solight?..or that bugs flying fast can't penetrate the equipment at their eyes?
>>
File: sweating bullets.gif (526KB, 364x489px) Image search: [Google]
sweating bullets.gif
526KB, 364x489px
>>18942822
Staged or not, just seeing someone staring at a camera in the dead of night is creepy as hell.
>>
>>18944667
Maybe they're something taking the form of kids to get peoples' guard down. Or maybe they're kids who have gone missing and were transformed somehow.
>>
Disease called Aniridia:

"Aniridia presents a striking, distinctive appearance. The eyes will appear black, with no color separating the white from the pupil. Because we depend on the iris to regulate the amount of light that enters the eye, the absence of the iris causes extreme sensitivity to light, a condition known as photophobia. Many people who are born with this condition also experience involuntary eye shakiness, a condition known as nystagmus."
>>
>>18947959
And that is why they would only come out at night, they are super sensitive to light.
>>
>>18942822
>can't enter a house or car without being invited
>make people uncomfortable but can compel them to do things
I'm thinking vampires.
>>
>>18947963
Do they only come out at night? That would support the vampire hypothesis further.
>>
>>18947975
NO, that is like calling dwarfs 'leprechauns'; just because they were born with defective eyes, it does not mean that they are vampires.
>>
>>18948013
Why are kids with defective eyes acting like vampires, then?
>>
File: shatner1.png (487KB, 484x630px) Image search: [Google]
shatner1.png
487KB, 484x630px
What do BEKs supposedly do to people?
>>
>>18948016
How so?
>>
>>18948028

going out at night

needing to be invited into someone's house
>>
>>18948033
"Going out at night"
We all do this every now and again.
"Needing to be invited to go into someone else's house"
If you are not invited, it is illegal.
>>
>>18948041

Stop being excusey

The legend of Black-eyed kids and Vampires have definite similarities.
>>
>>18948056
>The legend of Black-eyed kids and Vampires
Yes, they are both legends.
Aniridia is a serious complication of the eyes, that a few people in the world suffer from, it is not to be compared with vampirism.
>>
>>18948061

You say that like there aren't medical conditions that mimic vampirism just like the condition you are talking about mimics the BEK myth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_vampirism

Or werewolves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_lycanthropy

At the very least, BEKs and Vampires can be compared as folklore.
>>
>>18948076
I would agree, but I think you have got it backwards.
These are myths that mimic abnormalities found in reality.
>>
>>18948061
And why are multiple children with aniridia trying to get into strangers' houses at night?
>>
>>18948088
Because he's a fakefag on /x/.
>>
>>18948090
Jesus fucking christ guys, don't start labelling.
It is a real condition not to be made fun of.
>>
>>18948098
This is a fact, but it doesn't disprove a thing.
>>
>>18948098
>These are myths that mimic abnormalities found in reality.

We're not mocking anyone, we're talking about folklore. Stop attempting to derail the conversation over the shallowest reason imaginable. Contribute or move on.
>>
>>18948101
The absence of disproof does not prove anything either.>>18948104
>We're not mocking anyone, we're talking about folklore. Stop attempting to derail the conversation over the shallowest reason imaginable. Contribute or move on.
Sorry :)
>>
File: blackEyedVamp.jpg (12KB, 236x196px) Image search: [Google]
blackEyedVamp.jpg
12KB, 236x196px
>>18948101
Watch out for the black eyed vampires.
>>
>>18948109
Bullshit. Absence of disproof is all that's needed for faith.
>>18948115
Damn.
>>
>>18948116
>Bullshit. Absence of disproof is all that's needed for faith.
Do you have faith of their existenz?
>>
>>18948125
>existenz?
Well, more faith than you it seems. I won't rule it out, but haven't experienced it myself. What /x/ related experiences do you have to share, anon?
>>
>>18948128
Iv'e been trying to get into the 3301 puzzles.
>>
>>18948133
Interesting.

Speaking of BEKs, what effect do pets have on them? Would a dog scare them off? Would the dog even try to attack?
>>
>>18948141
If i were the dog, i'd run like hell.
>>
>>18948142
Dogs often try to warn their owners away from shit like this, and have even been known to scare certain paranormal shit away. Just wondering if these individuals would react the same.
>>
>>18943159
you can actually get the whites of your eyes tatooed now.
>>
>she sounds so sexy and she would love a good anal pounding.... nice dirty stinkayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! mmmm delicious cornhole!!!!!! trust me stuff her with candy. her asshlle will litterally taste like jolly ranchers.... thank me lateer my fellow nerds geekz and l33t gaming pimpz. god bless you all.

Youtube commenters never fail to make me laugh
>>
File: girl_from_sticky.jpg (169KB, 679x848px) Image search: [Google]
girl_from_sticky.jpg
169KB, 679x848px
This is the BEK girl from the sticky now a days, it's not an easy life they lead. Drugs and madness is their usual fate.
>>
>>18942822
>implying that footage wasn't staged

?
>>
>single low resolution camera and stopping the experiment after it actually succeeded
It's 2017 man
>>
File: 1402789286408.jpg (153KB, 697x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1402789286408.jpg
153KB, 697x1024px
>>
Just let the kids in you fucking idiots, there's no such thing as black eyed kids, they are just lost, innocents who are seeking a shelter. How subhuman do you have to be to refuse some poor children?
>>
>>18949664
t. black eyed kid
>>
File: angry dog noises.jpg (113KB, 540x663px) Image search: [Google]
angry dog noises.jpg
113KB, 540x663px
>>18949664

Black eyed children leave this place
>>
not like colored contacts are real.
are you guys okay? either lot of RP or retards. pick one
>>
>>18950541
You say that like people who RP aren't already retards.
>>
>>18948090
>>18949517
>>18949664
>>18950541
>>18950567

All I see is a lot of talk when the audio was posted in this thread and none of you pussy faggots have tried it. Go ahead and play it on a loop out your window for a few hours and see what happens. I would but I'm a pussy faggot.
>>
>>18950541

Maybe they grant three wishes if you let them in.
>>
I was one of the Black Eyed Kids, AMA
>>
>>18950775

Did you grant three wishes?
>>
>>18950912
Never, that's just ridiculous.
>>
>>18942822
Is there even anything about what happens when they get in? Every story I've heard, people just puss the fuck out and close the door.

>>18950775
How'd you make the eyes black?
>>
>>18950775
Okay, I'll bite. How did you become a BEK?
>>
>>18950541
It's not just the eyes, though it would be unusual for kids to have those contacts. It's that kids in multiple regions with those black eyes are out at night without parental supervision asking strangers to let them into their houses without telling them why. I can't say whether it's paranormal, but there's definitely something weird going on.
>>
>>18942822

This really is the easiest paranormal test ever posted on /x/. Is there really no one here brave enough to actually play the audio in a loop and record the results?
>
>>
>>18951440
It also requires either recording or staying up to observe the results, people like to sleep.
>>
>>18950676
>and see what happens
you get robbed ?
>>
>>18942822
I'm dubious about the video. You can't make out the eye color because the video is low quality and the person standing there has a decent complexion while all accounts cite pale skin and also being children, that person looked like an adult.

Anyway, I'll share what I have learned about these beings in my own research; They are basically "bottom-feeders" in that they are very weak and low-frequency (as in being 'negative' on the spectrum) tricksters that feed on lower energy forms like negative thoughts and such. But they are so limited in the way they can act in the physical realm they must acquire your 'consent' to do what they do. Which is why they always tap on your door or window and ask you to come in, and even impress this mental suggestion into your mind, of "letting them in".
Let me just add that negative energy form being an energy source to them is only my logical inference based on my other facts I know for sure about them. They could be taking some other types of energy forms.
>>
>>18948146
I've heard of dogs being scared during encounters and dogs acting tough barking and whatever a dog might do, but never heard of one doing anything effective in any way in the situation.
>>
>>18942822
It's just a homeless person peeking in
>>
would you still get jail time if you raped one of these, like somehow trapping one of those girls in a gloryhole, locking the door and forcing her to suck your dick and let you cum inside if she wants to be let out

asking for a friend
>>
>>18952285
Play the audio here in front of your house and find out for yourself:
>>18943143
>>
>>18949468
That's a dude.
>>
>>18953439
Not him but what would happen if you lived in a commie block at fourth story? They'll just float at your windows or use the front door?
>>
>>18943143
Uh, I just fucking played and swear to God something moved in the other room.
(I'm at work, very old building but alone right now). The noise I keep hearing sounds like the same crackling noise.
>>
Looks like the manlets have finally snapped.

Good thing /fit/ has prepared me for this day.
>>
>>18954119
Keep playing it, record that shit.
>>
>>18942822
How can you be a living, breathing human being and not realize OP video is fake as shit. The guy even sounds like he's acting. What the fuck has gone wrong with /x/ that you are all such mark-ass bitches now?
>>
>>18948115
Huh, I know that girl
>>
>>18948116
>Absence of disproof is all that's needed for faith.

there is no disproof that the whole universe actually exists within a gigantic egg with a billion kilometer thick shell. so thats what Im gonna put my faith in.

cause, you know, how can you prove me wrong?
>>
>>18954623
Listen, a moderately well put video is better than the retards going on about the Mandela Effect, Flat Earth, or succubus summoning any day of the week.
>>
File: scary-things-that-kids-say-1.jpg (67KB, 675x350px) Image search: [Google]
scary-things-that-kids-say-1.jpg
67KB, 675x350px
>>18947816
Sometimes the ones with pupils can be downright chilling.
>>
>>18942822
hate to break it to you OP but yes its fake and gay.
almost this entire board is. its just larpers and 13 year olds
>>
>>18942822
I didn't know kids with black eyes existed until now. This is actually giving me chills because of a story my great grandpa told me. It was around Halloween about 6 years ago that he told me. I mentioned to him, one day, that I wished I could make my eyes red for my costume because I wanted it to be creepier. He told me to make my entire eye solid black instead of my iris. When I said that wasn't possible he then went into this story.

>Be my great grandpa
>Takes place about 2 years before I was born
>Great Grandpa goes to some event and parks his car way in the back of the parking lot
>He only did this because he got a new car that was some luxury model and didn't want someone to bump it
>Event ends at some point and it's around midnight I think
>G-GPa walks back to his car and notices 3 kids were standing in the middle of the parking lot
>G-GPa at the time thought they were waiting on their parents to pick them up
>He gets inside his car and turns it on, letting it warm up since it's cold out
>While waiting the kids start to approach his car
>One of them waved at him like she was trying to get his attention so he rolls down his window and asks what they needed
>The one that waved asked if they could get a ride home
>G-GPa asks if their parents are going to pick them up
>They shake their heads in response
>This whole 20 second conversation happens while they approach the car
>Half way to reaching the car, my G-GPa said he noticed their eyes were solid black and he started to feel scared
>He told them he couldn't help and there was a phone at the end of the street they could make a call from
>He then drove off before they could answer him

I didn't really consider his story scary and thought he was over exaggerating about some kids that approached him. He was the type of old man that thought all teenagers that weren't me were in a gang or wanted to take drugs. Seeing all this now gives me the chills.
>>
>>18955434
>t. faggot
A lot of this stuff is just people fucking around, but buried in the shit there's some legit stuff. Few and far between but they pop up sometimes. I for one will try playing the audio in my room, I've always been very sensitive to the paranormal (and have accomplished some things a lot of people would have a hard time believing) so this should be fairly easy. It would be sweet to make some friends with these BEK's and have some fun.
>>
>>18942822
Just throw the some salt and they will run away
>>
Best way to combat this is to accept Jesus into your heart as your lord and savior, put up crosses in your house for protection and wear a saint cross on you at all times and one that's been blessed.
>>
>>18942822
>be me
>be young
>watch tv
>flip channels
>bek is on one of the music channels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa3rBVb3v4g
>>
>>18955825
>only 29,99 at Walmart, order yours NOW!!!!!
>>
>>18954021

Well try it and let us know.
>>
>>18955896
Im dead now wtf
>>
>>18955825
lol
>>
>>18955825

I think I'll stick with the salt.
>>
>>18949632
I don't know why the little fucker on the picture creeps me out so much but he does
>>
>>18943143
>soundcloud.com/sushi-kong/bek-bait
Still bumping for somebody to play this for a few hours and report back. I'm guessing this guy >>18954119 didn't survive.
>>
>>18950600
pic source?
>>
>>18942845
The hero of this thread.
>>
>>18942845
I think you're selling yourself short honestly, that's a very conservative guess.

I'm gonna learn more towards like 6-7 even if they all rush me at once I'll knock a kid cold
>>
>>18948022
no one knows

the only BEK stories are from those who didnt let them in
>>
>>18945544
Story plz
>>
>>18948147
What time to be alive
>>
>>18953987
Trap thread!!!
>>
So i heard a pod cast on spotify about these things and now I can't sleep.. Normally I am all about this shit but this guy wrote a book about BEKs. He said they give you cancer or a bad sickness if you let them in and well.. slowly die. They also will start knocking on your doors and windows till you open up and keep coming back. When they come back they start to curse you or somthing and give you other sicknesses or kill your pet.

When they talk to you its said that they can hypnotize you into doing what they say.. This shit is not cool...

Its bothering me wwaayyyyy too much..
>>
>>18958482
As long as you don't play that soundcloud bait you have nothing to worry about, unless you become one of the unlucky one that gets a visit from them.
>>
I'm camping out innawoods right now. Will try playing the sound for an entire night.
>>
>>18942919
Anyone have any info about this? Sounds very interesting.
>>
>>18960557
i was in that thread back in the day, cant find any screencaps or pasta of it though

it was mostly garbage relationship drama fanfiction about this creepy girl he meets one night who ends up staying at his house, i cant remember the details (it was like over 5 years ago and i wasnt that invested in it) but at one point they're in a diner with his friends, some shit happens

the thread was accompanied by a few photos of the supposed BEK girl, with (surprise surprise) her face not visible in a single shot
>>
>>18960699
Oh, I know the thread you're talking about! I could've sworn it was archived, I saw an archived version in... probably 2013?

She was too old to be a BEK, he had a few pics of her sleeping wearing a hoodie, right?
>>
>>18942822
>Hard to say if real or not.

>>>/larp/
>>
>>18960765
thats the one, yes
>>
File: IMG_20170502_131607.jpg (1MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_131607.jpg
1MB, 1920x1088px
>>18960009
Pic of residence.
>>
>>18960884
Place is a bit spooky since there's these faces painted on a ton of trees.
>>
File: IMG_20170502_131836.jpg (973KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_131836.jpg
973KB, 1920x1088px
>>18960887
Forgot pic
>>
that thread started godlike, but as the posts and photos kept coming, it became obvious she wasn't a kid or supernatural, just a creepy damaged goods girl. still remember the pic of her asleep on his couch (bed?).
>>
>>18960009
>>18960884
>>18960887
>>18960895
godspeed, anon, keep us updated
>>
>>18960921
the thread only became popular because people were more interested in the fantasy of finding a creepy girl and taking her home
>>
>>18942845
http://www.quizbone.com/quiz/909691/how-many-5-year-olds-could-you-beat-in-a-fight/
>>
File: 1493305407855.png (4KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
1493305407855.png
4KB, 300x292px
Pff, I'll grab that fucker by the neck and beat the shit out of em
It's a fuckin kid with black eyes. Not a tall ass black nigga who just found out i fucked his girl
>>
File: IMG_0473.png (2MB, 1280x1273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.png
2MB, 1280x1273px
>>18960887
Trail markers, maybe?

What I don't get is, why do you have to LET hem in? Why don't they just... come in?
>>
>>18961229
*them
>fucking autocarrot
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
i'll leave this here.
>>
>>18960895
yo nigga you in Joliet IL
>>
>>18961286
Yeah
>>
>>18961276

Ok. Why?
>>
>>18961229
because le vampire meme, urban legends borrow a lot of elements of existing legends and mix them together
>>
>>18961307
i'm like you 40 minutes away from you
>>
Found the Kidd pasta, i swear this pasta was originally about a girl BEK, maybe it was a different pasta to this one that i got confused with over the years.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13457321/
>>
>>18961451
Stay there.
>>
>>18961286
dude I've been in Joliet before in the park your at, your more likely to get shot by a black guy then find ghost's shit you'll become the ghost.
>>
>>18961475
The only black people you'll see innawoods are skinwalkers
>>
>>18948041
What little kid runs around in the middle of the night knocking on stranger's doors asking to be let in? What little kid has an all pitch black eyeball?
>>
>>18960986
i got 10 to 15
>>
>>18956249
He has the face of a creepy adult.
>>
>>18961468
Well that was a nice story worth putting on fanfiction.net
>>
File: fourth-kind-trailer.jpg (5KB, 450x189px) Image search: [Google]
fourth-kind-trailer.jpg
5KB, 450x189px
Reminds me more on that movie with the aliens that could made you think they are owls

The fourth kind
>>
File: jen.jpg (10KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
jen.jpg
10KB, 270x186px
There is No Junction between Past and Future...

http://mastermetaphysics.blogspot.ca

I Can Answer any Questions...

Liam Esoteric
>>
File: IMG_20170502_184524.jpg (831KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_184524.jpg
831KB, 1920x1088px
Starting to get dark, will be night in about an hour.
>>
>>18961708

What will real cook your noodle:

The realization of the awareness of the moment itself.
>>
>>18960986

>no more than 25 5 year olds

Im hard just thinking about it
>>
>>18960986
kek 25
>>
File: 1491698985110.png (21KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491698985110.png
21KB, 700x700px
>>18942822
Fake and gay.

It was made up by people on usenet in the '90s. It's as retarded as claiming Slenderman is real.
>>
I've avoided talking about it until now, but here's my own personal story about my encounter with a presumed BEK.

I had just recently moved out of my mother's house, into a shitty little basement downtown with a couple other guys, all of us in our early 20s. Our entrance was the back door of the house, the front entrance led to the main floor where a couple of young women were living along with the young daughter of one of them(young as in like 3). One particular night I was there alone. One roommate was visiting his folks, the other was working. I opted to have a few beers and watch some science fiction films, because I love that shit.
Around 10, I had just gone into the kitchen and popped open my third beer of the night, when a knock came at the back door. I found it odd, because I hadn't seen any indication of anyone walking up the driveway, which I could see from both the kitchen and my bedroom, but I'd been waiting on some shit I'd ordered online, so I went to see what was what.
Standing on the other side of the door was a young woman, maybe 17-20, with long, slightly sweaty/greasy looking wavy blonde hair, pale skin, and wearing a thin, loose-ish white tanktop, a pair of tight blue-jeans, and a pair of black combat boots. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra because I could see her nipples poking at the shirt. All in all, the kind of look that makes me want to take a girl in, bend her over the kitchen table, and fuck her into a jizz-dripping coma.
However, I wasn't really in the mood at this time. I just wanted to watch some movies and not give a fuck about anything for the night. Also I was wondering who the fuck this was and what she was doing here.
After a second I asked through the door "Yeah? What's up? Can I help you?"
She was looking slightly down and I couldn't clearly see her face below the brow because of the light, and she simply said "Yeah, uh, my friends bailed on me so I need to use your phone. Can I come in?"
>cont'd
>>
>>18962102
Something felt 'off' to me, and I'm used to spoopy shit so I just said "No. Stay there a minute. I'll grab my phone."
When I got back up, I realized how oddly she was dressed, considering it was autumn out and she wasn't wearing a coat. She looked up at this point and I could see that her eyes were wrong. Black. Not all solid black, but like the sclera were black and the irises were a dark-greyish color, almost blue. I'm used to contacts and shit from the local Alternative scene, but that's not what this looked like. She smirked at me and I asked "Uh, what's with the eyes? Contacts or something?"
She simply said "There's nothing wrong with my eyes. It's a little cold out here. Can I come in?"
I started feeling really uneasy. Not scared, per se, but just uneasy, like facing down a wolf. I started wishing I'd grabbed my bootknife. I also noticed in passing that her voice seemed to lack intonation. Everything seemed kinda monotone.
"Please let me in. I'll, uh, make it worth your while." She said, still standing in place with that weird smirk on her face. I felt my arm start reaching for the door handle and my dick start to respond to this pretty but weird bra-less chick with a nice little pair of handfull sized tits. Something in my mind went "DO NOT OPEN THAT FUCKING DOOR." So my hand fell back to my side. She looked pouty and frowned.
"Ask the girls upstairs." I said.
"I tried. I knocked and nobody answered. That's why I came back here. Please let me in."
"You're not coming in." I said this firmly, perhaps a bit angrily. "At this point I don't even want to step outside so you can use my phone."
She looked extremely sad, but her voice didn't reflect it when she said. "Nobody ever lets me in."
"Yeah...I'm uh...I'm sorry. If you'd like I can call the police to help you out or something."
"Can I wait inside?" She made direct eye contact with me. My brain was going "NOPE NOPE NOPE" at this point.
"No." I said.
She simply said "Don't worry about it."
>cont'd
>>
>>18942822
Probably don't let them in yeah
>>
>>18962152
At this point I'd had enough and simply said "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I just don't feel comfortable letting strangers into my house. Try someone else. Good luck." And I closed the wooden door and locked it.
I went back to the kitchen and started filling my pipe with tobacco and drank my beer, and realized I hadn't seen any movement outside. That fucking driveway is the only way towards or away from the back of the house. I went back up with my pipe in one hand and my knife in the other, and opened the door a crack. She didn't seem to be there. Where in fuck did she go?
>>
>>18962102
the combat boots +tanktop combo is more suspicious than dark eyes

altho its america where weird shit is happening
>>
>>18962201
Yeah, this was in Canada though. The whole experience was very weird, and I was a bit jumpy for the next couple days.
>>
Back in the 90's I went to a music venue, Bek was there.
>>
>>18947959
A friends kid has nystagmus but he hasn't got black eyes
>>
>>18962168
Was she really trying to control you into opening the door?
>>
>>18963103
posting from my phone now. I spilled a bit of teriyaki or someshit onto my laptop keyboard and it's gone all fucky till it dries out(I hope. I don't have the tools to open it up and clean it properly).
I really don't know what was going on. Not sure if she was managing to influence me or my libido was influencing me. I just know shit felt really wrong.
>>
FLOODLIGHTS NIGGA FUCK, THAT SHIT TOO DARK, who the fuck would even willingly go outside when shit's dark like that.
>>
>>18960884
HELLO!
>>
Fake as fuck op.

Probably the dudes wife/gf/f.

Why not have cameras watching the porch and property? OP is a faggot.
>>
>>18942822
>Subscribe below
At that point you should understand
>>
>>18942822
So it's Marble Hornets only with black eyed kids?
>>
If they show up at my place, I'm sure as fuck letting them in
>>
>>18948022
Kill you and take your organs...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHQsPPcOQAk
>>
>>18942822
>rapping on windows
Let them little niggas come to my house. I got bars!
>>
>>18962102
>>18962152
>>18962168
BEK or not, that sounds fucking sketchy, probably some kind of robbery setup. Girl gets in, sends out a signal, others close in from other entry points and rob you blind, etc.
>>
>>18946965
Until it is done.
>>
>>18960009
anon is kill?
>>
Almost 3 am, why am I reading this thread? Oh, right, I've no job
>>
what happened to that one anon that got banned who was posting about someone scratching his windows at night
>>
>>18962096
>>18963968

So play the audio bait on a loop out your window and confirm nobody shows up.
>>
>>18966410

It appears so. What do you say now, non-believers? Who wants to play the audio next?
>>
>>18960884
But where will you let them in to..
>>
what BEK mean
>>
>>18967747
Black eyed kids
>>
>>18967747
Black Egyptian Kangz
>>
hello
>>
>>18967617
>>18967622
i guess i'll do it, i live in ny time so i'll test in the afternoon and nighttime
>>
>>18968857
how should i record my results? i've never uploaded to youtube before and i don't know how to convert phone video to webm
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.