[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, wtf. So I a not one to usually believe in cryptids and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1493255348462.jpg (115KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493255348462.jpg
115KB, 960x720px
OK, wtf. So I a not one to usually believe in cryptids and the like, but I recently stumbled across this photo on /x/ today and I believe I recall seeing it a couple of years ago too. Can someone please explain to me what the fuck is in this photo, or what is happening? It's been creeping me out the entire day, and I know I won't be able to enjoy th he rest of my day because this photo will just be bothering me the entire time. It's too fucked up to be real right? Please /x/ just explain this to me so I can have peace of mind and continue on with my day.
>>
File: photographing-long-exposures5.jpg (82KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
photographing-long-exposures5.jpg
82KB, 600x400px
>>18942507
you realize that thinking that this is a "cryptid" is the same as looking at pic related and thinking that there are thousands of high speed ghost lights in front of Big Ben, right?
>>
I also tried meditating to see if the answers would come to me via spiritual and mental enlightenment, but when I closed my eyes and cleared my mind I saw nothing. Nothing but the picture.
>>
>>18942512
Yes but I've seen photos like that before and know those are card, I have never seen something like that cryptid in the pic I posted.
>>
>>18942518
Anon is saying, it's digital distortion. Caused by the type of camera, and the exposure. Nothing spoopy.
>>
File: IMG_3717.jpg (75KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3717.jpg
75KB, 540x600px
>>18942520
Perfect example.
>>
>>18942512
Aren't the high-speed ghost-lights technically *under* Big Ben, since Big Ben is allegedly the bell and not the tower?
>>
>>18942507
OP's pic is literally a meme
OP's dick is microscopically small
>>
>>18942523
Pretty much. I like explaining rather than debasing.
>>
>>18942522
That still doesn't explain the photo I originally posted though, and why wasn't I able to see anything when I meditated?
>>
>>18942507
Thats a dog my man
>>
>>18942507
That's a spoopy doggo. I didn't think I'd see one again so soon. The sd is know as a harbinger of doom to those who don't appreciate kek. They predate the Mesozoic era and they say the only way to stop them is your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless you reply to post with "OP is a fag".
>>
>>18942529
It actually does. The exact same thing that happened to that normal woman's legs happened to the normal dog in you OP. The subject or photographer was moving, and certain parts of the targeted image were exposed to the lens too long, and the end result is the camera trying to make sens of the distortion.

Are you seriously not understanding this?
>>
Sage

Get professional help OP
>>
>>18942541
No, he is trolling you. Although there are some truly willfully stupid beings on this board so I guess I could be wrong. But this one seems to be specifically baiting.
>>
>>18942529
>why wasn't I able to see anything when I meditated?

Because you're doing it right?
>>
>>18942507
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=very+fast+doggo+running+at+incredible+hihg+speed
>>
Tis a doggo. The rarest of all cryptids.
>>
File: IMG_0458.png (532KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0458.png
532KB, 800x584px
Looks to be moving at incredibly high speeds.
>>
Looks like a doggo running at incredible hihg speed
>>
>>18942529
Because the purpose of meditation isn't to answer mindless questions
>>
>>18942577

That's the beauty of /x/. There are actually people on this board who are this stupid. So while there's like a 95% chance it's a troll anywhere else, on /x/ you're sitting square at a 50/50 shot.
>>
>>18942507
Think they're called "dogs", I've only seen them on Earth.
>>
>>18944781
Well you've only been on Earth. Dogs are in a galaxy far far away as well.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dog
>>
Do dogs go to heaven?
>>
>>18942507
BAIT SAGE
>>
File: dog_dalmation.jpg (27KB, 535x357px) Image search: [Google]
dog_dalmation.jpg
27KB, 535x357px
>>18942507
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.