[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book: The Secret Teachings of All Ages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mrburns.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mrburns.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
What's the best version of The Secret Teachings of All Ages? I hear the newer prints are trash pdf copy with horrible picture quality.
>>
Bump for interest, the original pressing is a work of art
>>
>>18942323
>>18942366
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q!E9Em0RZa

The PDF in this Mega seems to be a conversion from some other eBook Format. Looks alright, though.
>>
File: owl.jpg (122KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
122KB, 1000x667px
>>18942323

You could always buy a copy. It's worth the money.
>>
>>18942323
this is a great f****** question. One of the ones that I ordered on Amazon was a bullshit PDF squished up run together piece a tard. virtually no pictures or any of the original content either.
>>
>>18944069
>https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q!E9Em0RZa

Thank you for this link.
>>
>>18942323
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/
>>
>>18942323
If you want the best physical copy for your money, get the Reduced Text edition from the philosophical research society's website. It's $70. The best edition to get would be the hardcover from PRS but it's >$200
>>
>>18944248
i hate that shit. there's a paperback version of crowley's big blue book that is similar sold on the internet. no pictures, all text formatting has been ruined, blending footnotes with the rest of the writing.

as close to illegible as it gets.
>>
>>18944069
>>18944439

thanks
>>
>>18944439
I love this website. Thanks. Didn't think to check there. Also. this does look like what was copy pasta'd into the book I bought
>>
>>18945158
What is his "big blue book" ?
>>
Borrowed a copy from the library and when I first picked it up I felt a tingle go up my arm then when I brought it home weird things started to happen.
>>
>>18946369
Secret teachings or Crowley?
>>
>>18946166

I assume he means Book 4 / Liber ABA, which I've seen called the big blue brick.
>>
>>18944217

shoo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.