[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evidence of ancient intelligent civilization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14

Decoding the Great Pyramid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7qQEJW8K_U
BARDCODE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY

at a loss for words.
>>
File: 1492037488590.jpg (43KB, 446x716px) Image search: [Google]
1492037488590.jpg
43KB, 446x716px
bamp for you
>>
File: IMG_1791.jpg (149KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1791.jpg
149KB, 1024x1024px
>>18942030
Will watch, OP.
I believe in the lost harmonic science. It is very obvious, simply by reading Vitruvius one can tell that pieces of it came down even to the Greeks (who were no better than us - technological simpletons, more or less animals.). The nature of things is in flux, vibrational, light waves on light waves, always in unity, never stopping, very ALIVE, very fractal. The pyramids were power generators, and I'm pretty sure they were creating not just huge beams of light on a grid, likely globally, but also sound frequencies, to "tune" things properly. In order for your harmonic technology to work, the shape, the material, and the sound all have to be decided on particularly.

Anyway have a bump.
>>
This is so profound that it makes me feel like I need to revisit ancient texts and read them as though the authors are being truthful and sincere. For example, Plato wrote of Atlantis as though it was factual. Scholars of our era think of that as a precious notion, but when you see stuff like this you realize that Plato very possibly was right.

It also frames the Mystery School teachings in a new light. Some people attest that the Great Pyramid was used for initiation into the Egyptian mystery school. If we can credit the Egyptians as having possessed advanced knowledge (or if perhaps the Great Pyramid predates the Egyptians altogether) then we also need to ask ourselves why they (as well as the countless other Mystery School sects, spanning thousands of miles, all of which teach similar truths) went to such great lengths to pass down the Mysteries. It becomes much more likely, in my opinion, that these teachings are actually truths.
>>
File: jung quote.jpg (49KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
jung quote.jpg
49KB, 500x371px
>>18942138
cont'd

It means that Graham Hancock is probably right about the ancient religious texts and oral traditions being an ingenious technology for passing down important information.

It means that when someone like Icke says that so-and-so knew more than he or she let on that he probably right.

>Huxley
>Sagan
>Jung (not sure if he's mentioned him specifically, but see attached for pertinence)
>Galton (claimed that spirits were feeding him information... yfw he was right)

It means that Thoth / the Emerald Tablet needs to be reevaluated as being truthful. Pythagorus. Etc.
>>
File: IMG_1789.jpg (64KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1789.jpg
64KB, 976x549px
>>18942138
You take one look at Plato's other works and you know he is telling the truth. First of all, he is OUTRAGEOUSLY smart. The dialogues blow the average mind away. Who is pretentious enough to consider themselves smarter than Plato?Apparently all of modernity. What's more, his Atlantis is the only thing he writes that specifically begins with something along the lines of "This is true and most true." Plato was definitely right, it's just a question of what he was really saying. Music is math, math is music. There is nothing like the ancient texts of all religions to express the idea of the harmonic understanding we once had on this earth.
>>
>>18942148
Also, of course Pythagoras is true, we just have hardly any of the true teachings of his school. Euclid's elements is a good starting point, but it seems the math of Pythagoras was not just musical, but three dimensional. Maybe even fourth dimensional given the transitory nature of music. A lot to learn and look for.
>>
>>18942166
Share other important texts to check out.
>>
File: IMG_1557.jpg (215KB, 627x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1557.jpg
215KB, 627x780px
>>18942170
I'll share what I've found interesting or useful, but the true list is likely indefatigable. I would have my own children read all of Plato, Euclid's Elements, Mandlebrot's work on Fractal Geometry...a more recent book, Cymatics by Hand Jenny. There are so many bits and pieces to look through: for instance, the Greek Myths are actually astrological tales, things that happened in the sky in a far ancient time. Ancient even to Greece. When that kid, Phaeton, I think, takes his fathers', the Sun God's chariot and burns up the whole earth, they are speaking of a great comet or perhaps a solar expulsion that literally scorched the Earth. Read the religious texts and epics like the Bible and the Bhagavad Gita, the Iliad. Read the Neoplatonists like Plotinus - he has really interesting stuff on the Universe. Definitely read Vitruvius, his architecture book describes the harmonic science used in building all of Ancient Greece. They would check the quality of their dining ware by "ringing" them. Very interesting, there is nearly endless information to peruse.

As the guy above said, look for the occult books like the Emerald Tablets of Thoth and I would also seek out the original translations of Egyptian works and hieroglyphics. Also, consider Tesla's patents and autobiography.
>>
why tesla's patents?

i've tried reading some of his technical work before and it goes over my head for lack of electrical knowledge
>>
>>18942183
Also to add, here is a great video of the cymatics of the Great Pyramid.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw13EAX3cZk

It is "tuned" to the ohm.
>>
>>18942186
i don't understand what this is attempting to demonstrate
>>
>>18942186
I found it quite astonishing that letter M (like in OHM mantra) in hieroglyphics is a owl, symbol of wisdom.
My 2 cents from another thread, im lurking in all this since not long ago.
>>
>>18942248
No.18940068
No.18940074
>>
>>18942252
prepend with >>
>>
>>18942257
thx

>>18940068
>>18940074
>>
>>18942242
The pyramid resonates at that note, which is why it creates that perfect shape. It wouldn't make the shape if the pyramid wasn't perfectly tuned to that note
>>
File: IMG_1622.png (166KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1622.png
166KB, 1334x750px
>>18942262
I agree with you in these posts, and believe the sound is the key. The sound is the light as well. Light and sound are be same. The first thing God says is the "Logos," or what they translate as Word. It really means more like "Universe" but in a much more encompassing and living sense, almost like "God was the Universal Spirit of Life and the Universal Spirit of Life was God."

I think the 432 hz is interesting - it reminds me of other interesting books that have to do with "human tuning," or using tuning forks to vibrate certain body parts to health. Look up "Song of the Spine," if you are interested. Everything vibrates at a particularly frequency. If you work with that frequency as the "heath frequency" of that particular object or body part, I think you can learn a lot. Cymatics is clearly the new/old paradigm - it isn't a wave or a particle, it is always both, depending on how zoomed in or out you are in the fractal.
>>
>>18942262
Also, having just read your second linked post - I wanted to note about the seven chakras: I assume each one has a different frequency, and I assume the goal of enlightenment is to "tune" your "energetic body" to the "god" or "logos" frequency. Interesting that in the Bible when Jesus shows John his true form, John sees "seven candlesticks," and Jesus tells him that the Seven Candlesticks are the Seven churches. Really got my noggin joggin about tuning, buildings, and like you were saying, religious initiations in Egypt and other places.
>>
>>18942030
And are you guys aware that Francis Bacon and twelve other Masonic lawyers are really Shakespeare? Shaking the Spear of wisdom at the plebs. The more I learn of this "conspiracy," the more believable it is.
>>
>>18942288
As in taunting, or attempting to elevate?

I've heard the Francis Bacon and Shakespeare as multiple people myths before, but not that they were masons. Not sure what being lawyers has to do with it.
>>
>>18942293
They were just lawyers in their day to day. Francis Bacon was a Mason. It is hard to get in and out with understanding of the true nature of old Masonic shit, I figure that will unveil itself as the hidden knowledge does. I certainly don't have a hold on it yet. I think they were "putting the secrets out there" for adepts, like the guy in OPs video to find. If you find the knowledge, it is yours to use, but like the ancient teachers of Egypt and Greece, they felt it too powerful for normies just to have willy nilly, so they hid it among something that seemed to be something else
>>
>>18942030
These entities claims to have built the pyramids (or the great one at least) to help people evolve spiritually. But their teachings were distorted and made into something that wasn't in tune with their main message, that is All is One.
>lawofone.info.
>>
>>18942162
Has nothing to do with "smart", Plato predates the scientific method. He felt no need for evidence.
>>
>>18942278
>>18942280
Where is this from?
Because this sounds very similar to information from>>18942356 the law of one/the Ra material book series.
>>
>>18942359
Have you read it? He's pretty air tight. And scientific method or not, you would not consider him a quality mind? What constitutes intelligent in your opinion?
>>
>>18942406
It's not from anywhere, it's just some ideas I've read and learned and considered over the years. I've read parts of the Ra material, I don't really remember it. I try to stay away from "cultish" mediumship and channeling, too much room for personal confusion. Not that it isn't worth reading. For me, the more of a wide range I have in my readings and studies the easier it is for me to "grasp the bigger whole," as it were. I don't know what works for others.
>>
>>18942482
Thank you, that makes sense! I just noticed the similar terminology.
I'm not super good at it but I very much agree about trying to stay away from single sources and believing anything blindly, so to say. I think it's pretty important...
>>
>>18942491
Happy hunting! (:
>>
The main lesson, is that someone, always dismantles a truly great civilization. Just to end it. From the inner sanctum out.
>>
>>18942501
:)
>>
>>18942030
I hate being that guy, but i'm at work so can't watch anything.
Would someone mind telling me what the videos are? I don't need a big summary, just at least a sentence about why it's worth watching.
Thank you very much.
>>
>>18942508
I will again go back to frequency as way to look at things. After reading what you wrote following image flashed in my mind.
Imagine an alternate timeline of history of mankind where no one tried to hide knowledge, destroy it for whatever reasons or misshape it. For example since Babylon it was continuously obtained, cultivated, taught and served as mean to reach proverbial stars, physical and spiritual. Imagine this timeline as a nice looking sinusoid. Perfect in its simplicity.
Now lets draw a horizontal line that runs for example at 1/3 of height of this sinusoid, cuts off the tops and removes them. Removed parts represent hidden, destroyed and distorted knowledge. Whats left is clearly broken, partial and misguided.
Primal, source frequency is now disturbed. Its not whole anymore, civilization does not resonate as it did and should. It doesn't sound purely.
As I wrote in my 2 linked posts earlier Im currently fascinated with Carlos Nakai's flute music on yt. If I were to ask someone about pure sound to resonate to, it would be people like him. Tibetan monks, shamans and musicians from native tribes from around the world. They still know.
>>
>>18942786
Measures of foot, cubit and meter together with fundamental mathematical constants were always embedded in Giza pyramid and also Shakespeare's sonnets long before they were discovered by official "science". Title page for Shakespeare's sonnets also contains this knowledge together with coordinates of Giza
>>
>>18942030
Yeah, there definitely was a highly advanced antediluvian civilization.

Check out this video of a MASSIVE submarine unearthed, in fact, check out all of this guy's videos, some compelling evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnR-z7rgd4A
>>
>>18942030
Sqrt(6)? Really? Why would you put sqrt(6) there, instead of sqrt(7) as the next prime?
>>
>>18942932
possibly because either A) they had no choice or B) because there is a 5 / 6 microcosm/macrocosm theme at play
>>
File: re-llymakesyouthink.jpg (122KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
re-llymakesyouthink.jpg
122KB, 854x480px
>>18942242

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcKahraBiBY
>>
File: 1473532307135.gif (675KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473532307135.gif
675KB, 480x270px
>>18943080

>The implication being......... OMG
>>
>>18942030
mere coincidence, goyim
>>
www.tobeornottobe.org/
>>
>>18942030
thx man, this is pure gold
>>
Up
>>
>>18942359
>logic doesn't need evidence
anon come on
>>
what about the tower of babel?
>>
>>18945251
????
>>
>>18945255
>>18945251
The Tower of Babel was a story in which the people of the world, of many different religions and countries, came together in unity and began building a tower trying to reach Heaven. The normal interpretation is that they were idiots trying to build a tower into space. But what if it was rather trying to reach heaven in the spiritual sense? Similar to what's being discussed, what if the Tower of Babel was an attempt to build a machine that could elevate the spirituality of humans to the level of gods?
In the story, as God sees what's happening, he is filled with fear of what will happen, and makes it so that no one can understand eachother, as when one person speaks everyone else only hears babel.
>>
Holy shit OP this is 10/10.
>>
File: 1490170497936.png (37KB, 395x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490170497936.png
37KB, 395x750px
>>18945263

>Tell us about Plato's description about Atlantis and how it relates to sacred geometry....
>>
>>18942030
>BARDCODE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY

This is some good shit.
>>
>>18945470
The other one is even better!
>>
File: treeoflife3.jpg (12KB, 365x225px) Image search: [Google]
treeoflife3.jpg
12KB, 365x225px
>>18942248
>>18942797

Something just caught my attention about egyptian hieroglyphics again
A is "vulture" or hawk. sky or heaven
M is owl in - wisdom (ohm mantra) - frequency
N is zigzag , water ripple, wave - frequency
U is Fibonacci number string, also popular magnet's shape

AN or ANU - main god of Sumer, sky father or heavenly father
AMN - in D&D RP system, Amn also known as the Merchant's Domain, was a tremendously wealthy nation in West Faerûn The crowning jewel of this powerful state was the capital city of Athkatla, founded in 100 DR or 0 AR in official documents and often known as the "City of Coin."

So we have (((happy merchants))) that like coins above all and also like to falsify, mishape things. Natural assumption in this case should be that AMN was nation or land of great spiritual and scientific wisdom. Athkatla somehow sounds similar to Atlantis (?)

AMNesia - loss of memory. Going back to hieroglyphs, loss of wisdom, loss of vibration?, loss of godly knowledge?
Looking in etymology dictionaries for AMN word core gives things like: forget, back, name, today
http://starling.rinet.ru/cgi-bin/main.cgi

Just a bunch of loose connections that scratch my itching

sauce of pic
http://www.askwhy.co.uk/judaism/treeoflife3.jpg
>>
Bump for more
>>
>>18942797
(((Merchants))) are very determined to destroy those who still know.
https://www.rt.com/in-motion/386327-indigenous-clash-police-brazil/
>>
>>18945263
The Tower of Babel is a warning against multiculturalism, it hasn't worked throughout history and it won't work today.
>>
>>18942932
4^(1/2) can be simpified to just 2, 6^(1/2) has no such simplifications, just like the other roots shown. But don't worry, that pic has no relevance or relation to reality.
>>
>>18946174

Oh look, another autistic fell for the Jew meme. Lmao!!
>>
>>18945470
>>18945515
Don't forget to vote!
http://www.tobeornottobe.org/vote
>>
>>18946560
Is this just a shameless email harvesting mechanism or am I missing something?
>>
>>18946676
I don't think one has to be afraid of that, considering the guy behind the site.

Soothing music for you on the vote..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zil4qLW5IU4
>>
>>18942030

this needs more attention. this is a very cool guy, and his theories about Shakespeare are awesome. not to mention the stunt he did at his grave
>>
>>18946727
Yes, I agree.
>>
>>18946727
what stunt?

>>18946693
so what exactly is being voted on?
>>
>>18946768
>so what exactly is being voted on?
The site explains it quite well.
>>
>>18946768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-2AaElwQP0
>>
>>18946817
"to be or not to be opened" ?

>should i or should i not publish my book that i've spent 15 years writing?
>>
>>18946858
>should i or should i not publish my book that i've spent 15 years writing?
What's wrong with that? He doesn't force you to buy it, and most of the things you can find for free.. and hopefully get inspired to search more?!
>>
>>18946879
i don't have a problem with him marketing his book but you linking to his marketing makes me wonder whether you're he :)
>>
>>18946829
>living page, yo stigmata, i have hewn desiderata
where's he get this from?
>>
>>18946829
>>18946560
>>18946817
only just watched this, sorry. apologies.
>>
>>18945263
The Tower of Babel is a tale about the centralization of power. No more, no less. Why would God be angry? About a fucking 50 mt tower? No, of course not: he was angry about the concentration of power that allowed the building of the tower, which deprived workers of their free time so that they give it willingly to the hierophants above in the terraces of Babylon.
The story also treats accurately the result of said concentration of power: the outer portions of the structure collapse, and people start to "speak tongues", that is, they're either so hyperspecialized they can't understand anybody but people like themselves, or, since some people have been left out from the Tower-social-structure, they start to speak differently as the workers of the Tower. If anything, the Tower of Babel story is a warning against skyscrapers, not because they're tall, but because they are built and maintained with bones, blood and pain.
>>
>>18946890
I'm about 40 years younger, I think..
And not a Brit.
>>
>>18942266
>The pyramid resonates at that note
1. No it doesn't
2. There's several notes in that video retard
>which is why it creates that perfect shape
That's a speaker in a bucket in someones garage, not a pyramid. It's literally a grade school science experiment. Also there's a bunch of frequencies that will "create" a circle, and they're different depending on your speaker and bucket.
>It wouldn't make the shape if the pyramid
>That's a speaker in a bucket in someones garage, not a pyramid.
>wasn't perfectly tuned to that note
1. The pyramid isn't tuned to anything
2. There's several notes in that video retard
>>
>>18942183
On that note, Urial's Machine sought to break down and find truth in the biblical flood myth. If memory serves, the authors came to the conclusion that it was a meteor hitting the ocean. Interesting book.
>>
>>18947201
Haven't read either book but this sounds like the same premise as Hamlet's Mill (referenced several times in Fingerprints).
>>
>>18942278
Light and sound are not the same. They travel at different speeds, for example.
>>
>>18948044
blue light and red light are not the same. They travel at different speeds for example
>>
>>18948052
What? No
>>
>>18948052
>doesn't know the difference between wavelength and velocity
Classic /x/.
>>
>>18946519
>But don't worry, that pic has no relevance or relation to reality.
The pic is a screenshot from the videoclip. So you're saying the full clip "Decoding the Great Pyramid" has no relevance or relation to reality, and thus this whole thread?
>>
>>18948351
I am confuse
>>
>>18942030
The answer is in the Name. He wrote his name into the fabric of the universe as a maker's mark.
>>
File: YHVH_proto-sinaitic.png (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
YHVH_proto-sinaitic.png
117KB, 1024x768px
>>18949590
When written in proto-Sinaitic, "YHVH" may be read as hieroglyphs rather than syllables. When read as such, "YHVH" literally translates as "Behold the nail, behold the wrist".
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.