[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: dream-state1.jpg (2MB, 3671x2408px) Image search: [Google]
dream-state1.jpg
2MB, 3671x2408px
Not another thread about how to do it or what it's like, but more so that I'm starting to feel like I'm the odd one out here. Almost all of my dreams are lucid, and they've been that way since I was young. Until someone told me the definition of lucid dreaming I thought being aware you're dreaming during it was a much more normal occurance. If you have any questions or want any examples, go crazy. One thing I'm not sure is how to do it, it's just always... Happened to me. Especially when I feel threatened or like I'm going to die in a dream, I'm able to recognize that it IS a dream, and typically I'll kill myself or eventually be able to wake myself up.
>>
>>18941794

I know a few people like this too OP, wish I had your talent!
>>
I cant lucid on will but often when I become aware of the dream it is a problematic one. I can break rules like rocket jump out of trouble, and create artifacts usually gemstones for some reason and I will drop them when chased to confuse whatever is chasing me. Kind of like dropping your backpack when a wild animal is chasing you and you hope it stops to check the bag.
I have no idea why gemstones, I´m not even into that stuff or crystals whatever. Also confused if it´s a good idea to drop them or am I being scared/tricked to do the drop.
>>
File: sophia.jpg (39KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
sophia.jpg
39KB, 250x375px
>>18941794
I got my head cut off in a dream once. I saw my vision roll and saw my body as I fell. Incredible.
>>
>>18941794
>>18941835
I love gaining bullshit superpowers on the spot to get out of danger and potential nightmares. A lot of the times true lucidity isn't even involved, it's like it's one layer below that were I subconsciously must know I'm dreaming but still go along with it.
>I've bent time and willed myself to a timeline where I'm not about to be drowned by a giant wave
>I've given myself indestructibility in the face of an entire town of pissed off cultists after assassinating their leader and in a different dream in the face of some Morpheus-looking motherfucker who had just use a shotgun to butcher a room full of people
>I gained super speed to beat vampire Hitler in a sword fight
>I gained invisibility by turning off all dream character's abilities to perceive me, resulting in a flawless mass panty raid
>>
File: 1492474876291.jpg (8KB, 200x279px) Image search: [Google]
1492474876291.jpg
8KB, 200x279px
Lately I've been having a lot of lucid dreams that I can't control or wake up from. They're even more vivid than regular lucid dreams because I'm not having to keep reeling myself in from waking up, my awareness gets to the point where it feels indistinguishable from the real world.
>>
>>18941956
this might be from dmt releasing when youre supposed to be sleeping but cant sleep
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.