[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral world/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: SamuraiGhost.jpg (118KB, 692x537px) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiGhost.jpg
118KB, 692x537px
Anyone actually get anything from the Akashic records?
I'm looking for a two headed snow leopard, I see the future, hear thoughts from mexicans I work around, and all I know is Its third eye related.
>>
What do you mean you are "looking for"? Why?
>>
>>18941727
Fuck off you stupid monist go eat shit
>>
>>18941731
I'm glad I even get a reply. nobody answers normally. What I know is that I travels the astral, and on earth, its physical and mental. It talks to me about the future, It has a phantom for an aura. Person, place or idea, I've been asking for month. yeah very fucking vague, but it keeps talking in my sleep.
>>
>>18941737
the mexicans called me a rabbit for weeks, and their brainwaves translate as ideas (english). It's come down to what I even think about will relate to what happens around the earth.
>>
Is english your first language? I'm having trouble understanding but I don't know if it's my lack of sleep.

So, you see in sleep states a being that is a two-headed snow leopard, it talks to you about the future and you feel your thoughts can change what will happen, is that correct?

And you have a telephatic connection to the mexicans that work with you.

This sounds like a psychotic outbreak.
>>
>>18941744
Generally, since this thread will die. I hear anyone thinking about me, I was staring at boss lady 100 ft away listening to her talk about me messing up work on a machine. All I know about the leopard is the third eye. Ive been staring at peoples auras while working, and hear them think about me staring at them to. My very thoughts are uncanny. I stopped watching news when I predicted serial killers would show up.
>>
>>18941753
I've been hearing screams in the plane, people that die to hands of killers(and sometimes where they died), natural and world events. If I had someone to talk to, they would see it to, even If I make something up, it will happen. Ive got no info what or where this snep is, just shooting for ideas, thus astral world is only ideas i get.
>>
You need to see a psychiatrist and get meds. They will understand your afflictions.
>>
>>18941770
I work, work out, basically normal. Not even /x wisdom knows, and obviously hard to get I actually telling tru tru. Ask me something, I want to see if it happens anyway
>>
>>18941776
I have had most of this this February. Telephatic thoughts, knowing the future, confusion, things getting new convoluted meanings

Eventually I couldn't sleep and had crazy meanings and predictions for my life that I started doing random nonsense (for observer eyes)

Turns out being a shut-in is unhealthy
>>
>>18941727
Seek medical aid you fucking schizo
>>
>>18941785
I work night shift with mexicans, thats bad enough. just looking for ideas. Ask me something. I'm giving up the search
>>
>>18941793
Do you see black movement out of the corner of your eyes?
>>
>>18941823
does it mean anything? I dont see anything, I've studied enough to get example like Hunterxhunter when using Gyo to see peoples auras at work. ( we stand at machine for 10 hours shift, got time)
>>
>>18941827
I have a theory that the periphery is where ego and consciousness merge with other dimensions and subconscious. I see things in the corner of my eyes and hear whispers in static.

It's almost like where dreams and visions go to hide when we are awake. If you concentrate on the edges of the senses you will come to know more about the other side/other half.
>>
>>18941834
I understand partially, but I actually concentrate on these people to see, they keep asking themselves why I'm staring at them.
>>
if this thread lasts for 24hours( ask something) I'll read off something and give an answer to any question. I want to test ability as theory, so i'll try my best until then. Inb4 if anyone got some books from the Akashic, am much interested if anyone here travels the astral
>>
>>18941841
Have you tried telling them?
>>
>>18941860
half of why i'm here, I was at gym today and new played, same thing I thought about. I fear they would be like wtf
>>
>>18941865
news* ^ If the current conditon meets (based on laws of casualty and shit) then I 'll sleep, come back here when I wake, and see results when I can post it.
>>
>>18941727
is ur name mason
>>
no questions. have a great life /x. there will be more like me being born in next generations. see ya in limbo bros
>>
>>18941727
You're gonna wanna learn to scry the tattwas
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.