[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ i have been lurking for some time but this is my frist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 4BbeSiog.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
4BbeSiog.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
Hey /x/ i have been lurking for some time but this is my frist post, for a year now i've had this kind of weir prescense in my house, sometimes it turns on and off the screens of eletronics like my phone or my monitor but lately like a month or so i've been feeling it a bit stronger like sometimes i fell pressure on my face or stomach and when i extend my hand on the bed it sometimes feels warm wich is weird because i sleep with my A/C on so my whole room i cold as fuck, so thats what has been going on.
What should i do /x/?
>>
try wetting the bed, ghosts hate urine
>>
>>18941761
ok friend, does it have to be on bed or pee in floor is good too?
>>
Honestly, it doesn't sound like you have much to worry about. It isn't threatening your well being or being destructive, and it's most likely doing annoying shit like turning off your screens cause it thinks it's funny. If your concerned about it, try as hard as you can to ignore the presence. Spirits get bored just like we do, and if they aren't getting anything out of spooking you then they'll most likely move on (unless they're attached to you or your property, which isn't likely). Also, keep in mind to make sure you exhaust all other causes before you jump to paranormal conclusions about what's causing your problems. It's just not a healthy mindset
>>
das me nigga
you paying rent for me now boy
>>
File: Solar Sky.jpg (502KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Solar Sky.jpg
502KB, 2560x1440px
>>18941713

Light and airflow.

Open the blinds, let the Sun shine in and open the windows, let the Air flow well.
>>
>>18941779
thanks for your concern but the reason i jumped to paranormal is because the house i have is next to a lot of abandoned places and some of them had things like pentagrams and so, it usually turned on the things more than of for example when i lay on the bed preparing to sleep it usually plays with it for a little like turning it on and off for like 5 times then it stops, i jokingly said a time "can you turn it on" while i was trying to look at the time on my phone but was to lazy to pick it up so it turned on after that i said "thank you" and the monitor flicked, i don't really feel it like a evil kind of ghost but it's still pretty spooky.
>>
>>18941798
I just have one window and the sun doesn't come in because there's another house blocking it.
>>
File: Sun Wheat.jpg (593KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Wheat.jpg
593KB, 1920x1200px
>>18941808

Lights on, window open, say Psalm 91.

The Good will rush to your aid if you even think of the help and are sincere about it.

Know this though: The fear is their food. They want the fear. That is why they do odd things to creep you out, to make you afraid. Then they siphon off the energy released or something like that.

You must be confident.

Think of this: If there is something bad there, there is something Good somewhere. You just need to call it and it will come. That's why I'm avoiding saying "God". Call upon the GOOD.

They will come.

But you must have fresh air and light, immediately you will sense the difference in the atmosphere there if you add air and light.

But you're fine, lad. Say the Psalm and be at peace.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.