[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you heard about the house Zak Bagans bought, was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2356.jpg (122KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2356.jpg
122KB, 640x360px
Have any of you heard about the house Zak Bagans bought, was making a documentary about, and then demolished?
>>
>>18941322
No.
>>
>>18941322
Tell us about how it was too spoopy and had actual ghosts
>>
they stopt filming. it was to spooky.
Also the assistant was attacked (or something like that)
>>
>>18942497

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/84957/zak-bagans-demon-house-documentary-wraps-coming-fall-2015/

http://doubtfulnews.com/2016/01/zaks-demon-house-docu-gets-delayed/
>>
Is that the one where some kids were supposedly possessed by a Demon and did spoopy stuff in front a CPS Social Worker and the local Cops?
Yeah, there's a couple of videos on YT that talk about it. Zak thinks it's another "Portal To Hell"!
>>
>>18942521
/
Yeahh...I'm pretty sure Zach thinks that because he's an autistic sensationalist.
>>
>>18942521
One place I think the GA crew should check out is the Tranquille Sanitorium in kamloops
>>
>>18942711
*sanatorium*
>>
>>18942711
Didn't that one guy quit because production were being such fags about staging everything and notching any real phenomenon up 10x ?
>>
>>18942718
Nick? I'm not sure, but on his show they stay at the locations for 3 whole days
>>
File: IMG_2075.jpg (36KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2075.jpg
36KB, 480x335px
>>18941322
Seems like a move to seal the deal. Two script deals. Two years in the making. Fucking Hollywood.
>>
>>18942750
What better way to make it impossible to disprove? Ffs. The main complaint was, nobody else had any access to investigate the space.
>>
>>18942718

he quit because he was a faggot who thought he should be the star of his own show. his own show sucks donkey ass.
>>
>>18943382
Well, one of these groups a guy bailed and exposed the staging and shit. None of these groups are quite as ridiculous as the one with the old gay British "medium" who would 'go into a trance' and sperg out. Anyone know what i'm talking about?
>>
>>18941339
>>18942497
>do paranormal investigation for a living
>supposedly super into it
>act all tough for it
>something spooky happens
>suddenly a total pussy
>>18942526
>>18942750
This honestly seems like the most likely explanation. Everything is demons. Everything is a gateway to Hell. Everything is evil and scary and JUST TOO MUCH FOR THE MUSCULAR DUDEBROS.

Anything for the ratings, I guess.
>>
Don't be retarded guys. I live in Indianapolis, and knew someone who claimed to know that big old black bitch who moved down here after he bought the house from her. The real reason they had trouble filming is because that house was literally located smack dab in one of he worst area's/neighborhoods of Gary, Indiana. I seriously challenge any group of well to do looking Caucasians to cruise in to that neighborhood in a van, and pull a bunch of camera equipment worth thousands. And try to set up shoots. Seriously lol. Those niggas take yer god damn garden gnomes right in front of you. What the fuck you think they do when they see that shit? Heard ol' white boy demolished the house to fuck with the neighborhood for fun.
>>
>>18943574
>what is a studio employed private security contractor

Yes "da hood" is far too "hard" for a trained individual that has spent more than a decade surviving in a literal war zone.
>>
>>18941322
so he basically burned it down to hide how he faked shit

all i gotta say is to bad he wasn't in the fire
>>
>>18943410
Are you talking about Derek Acorah? The man's an arse.
>>
>>18943655
YES. Didn't know his name but looked him up. That's the one
>>
yea
>>
>>18942750
>Tfw I'll never have early 90's Gillian Anderson
>>
>>18943616

It's not about whether or not security could handle the situation, that's not the question, think harder please. Is it worth putting up with the constant harassment from the neighborhood? I think not. Because for real, those guys are rowdy as fuck. Had nothin to do with concerns with safety, and everything to do with doesn't matter how much security they have. It's about is it worth it enough to be fucked with constantly. Learn to think critically please.
>>
>>18943574
Please don't call us white boys, we prefer to be called little people
>>
>>18943823
You seem like you're proud of it, you subhuman
>>
>>18943574
>Gary, Indiana
>watch out, hardcore hood

I remain unconvinced
>>
>>18941322
Yea, why would he buy it then demolish it?

>The house was too evil, we had to destroy it.
Why not film all that evil? ya know? For science?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.