[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spellcaster general , pyromancer ama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: Blue_Moon_-Lightning.jpg (87KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Moon_-Lightning.jpg
87KB, 1125x1125px
so if the alchemy levels in the air (with proper mana proportions aligned with the data from the last eclipse) are above the norm, will all let's say pyromancers be able to transpose necromancy tomes (like the elder warlocks from long ago; the withces from the 1800s etc.) or do they still need to learn from the ground up like most normal spellcasters?

>ama, im a pyromancer
>>
>>18940951
Anyone got any spells for getting a date?
>>
File: Gandalf_the_Grey.jpg (153KB, 952x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gandalf_the_Grey.jpg
153KB, 952x1200px
>>18940951
>magicbabble
Dude. I know what alchemy is, there's no such thing as "alchemy levels." Mana is a concept among Pacific islands, and has nothing to do with alchemy. Nor does necromancy, for that matter. And none of them has much to do with pyromancy.

Except maybe alchemy, purely by mutual association with fire. (Alchemists have a particular love for it due to how much they use it.)

Take your roleplaying elsewhere.
>>
File: ploobermin ponders.png (85KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ploobermin ponders.png
85KB, 1000x1000px
>>18940951
how do i train my pyromancy skills im really new to the arts honeslty i think some people are just born with it idk

>mana

are you a videogamer? lol... is this a bait?
>>18940971
is trhis gut serious... lol... another fail by a noobie
>>
>>18940971
Where can I become a real alchemy apprentice? Do I need to learn how to draw transmutation circles or is that pure fiction too?
>>
>>18940951
Do you believe humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now.
>>
>>18940990
No, I believe they had access to primordial energies, "mana" as the gamers/pacific islanders call it, which allowed them to work miracles. While we have forgotten the old ways, I think we can reclaim them with time.
>>
>>18940990
First off,,, we are all one race.

Second off, its about the actual tech that we got more than the technology (technique)

Our brains from apes to man have stored the ways of old and we kindof have cycles.

Like millions of years ago the tv of the time was just a bunch of rocks monkey men would color on with other rocks.

Then as tears passed we invented televisions amd crayons, so to speak.

>eternal life

Fool detected

>beep beep fool detector is going off
>error subject identified as "fool" is actually shitposter pretending to be retarded
>all systems nominal anons
>beep beep shutting downe
>>
>>18940951
Alchemy is just a product of the wiccan deities...
Don't disrespect my craft, lest it be the last action you ever take
>>
>>18941054
this dude right here just won the internet
>>
>>18940951
See, I've got a theory that none of this wicca, witchcraft, and occult shit exists, because with how much I shit talk it on a regular basis, i'd be cursed into constant agonizing pain by the elder deities 1000 times over.
>>
File: 160114-donald-trump-2-ap-1160.jpg (228KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
160114-donald-trump-2-ap-1160.jpg
228KB, 1160x629px
>>18941100
double DUBS!

>also , i agree with you you have a solid pooint and i cannot argue against you

*tips hat*
great post
>>
File: sad-man-and-rain (1).jpg (86KB, 615x407px) Image search: [Google]
sad-man-and-rain (1).jpg
86KB, 615x407px
I bet you guys fibre even kbow that pharohs were actually aliens holy crap this thread is just full of trolls...

What happened to the good threads where we could debate what was the weird thing we saw in the sky? What happened to threads bout lsd? What happened to /x/?

>im looking at you op
>>
>>18941187
The election and feminism happened. /x/ is now mostly women. Threads get deleted if you talk about and bla bla bla. Also everything concerning the government is banned because people are scared of /pol/ which eliminates pretty much every conspiracy theories unless it involves something over the top like aliens or satan.
>>
File: Flamel.jpg (35KB, 225x287px) Image search: [Google]
Flamel.jpg
35KB, 225x287px
>>18940979
>noobie
I don't think I follow. What makes you think I've "failed" at something? I'm simply trying to clarify how OP muddled his folklore.

>>18940983
What do I look like, a recruiting agent? The circles in Fullmetal Alchemist are borrowed from magical practices. A lot of the symbolism is really well-done in FMA, but its representation of alchemy is (purposefully) unrealistic. Quite frankly, real alchemy would be boring to look at.
>>
>>18941248
It's just chemistry desu. But spellcasting is fucking awesome! It'll help me get gf, you'll all see!
>>
Dumb people dont even know how to transmyte the money and make himunculis lol...

>i bet
>you're uneducated
>>
>>18941289
Why don't you just summon a succubus like a normal person?
>>
>>18941108
Why don't you guys go in back before you suck each other off?

>i'd be cursed into constant agonizing pain by the elder deities 1000 times over.

Implying ancient gods give 2 fucks about some kissless virgin fedora weeb on shitpostchan
>>
File: 1492829132286.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492829132286.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>18940990
You're a fat ugly schizophrenic autistic who has no place on this board. You're worse than TheImperialCunt, at least his posts are coherent.
>>
big boys (pyromancers like me) are always on their toes about new magic and wizard likoie experiences. i'm always pumped to pursue as my master would always say.

sometimes i snap my fingers and i burne my toast kindof like in an anime but not really because i dont have to go to school or anything ive been out of high school for 6 years now lol
>>
>>18944671
Teach me the ways of energy weaving and casting spells. How do I go from human to powerful demigod? Does real magic resemble magic from movies and games? Cuz that would rock
>>
>>18940951
Is any of this power useful to get laid? if the answer is yes, teach me everything there is to know senpai, I'll train night and day until I can cast powerful spells and get laid. I'll return the favor in any way I can.
>>
>>18942897
You know the post you referenced was coherent. You know you could type versions of what you think is being told so people could corroborate your interpretations.

I am not going to starve. I have enough fat for a day or two...and I actually get deadly go time (got an interview interpretation of, "deadly go time"?..I want to see it)...unlike you. I might actually need fat to avoid pain.
>>
>>18940951
You're a wizard harry.
>>
>>18940951

Prove it or GTFO.
>>
>>18945980
You are spamming the fucking board with "ancient eternal life tech" so fucking much that it's literally what you're known for, and not in a good way. If someone asked any given 4chan poster, in person, "what do you think about ancient eternal life technology?" they would say, you must be KLSW! Fuck off!
>>
Wow there is absolutely nothing even remotely salvageable in this turd of a thread.
>>
>>18947127
*in this turd of a board
>>
>>18945980
Kyle, you're a fat useless drain on society.
>>
>>18940983
>real alchemy apprentice
learn the affects plants and minerals have on the human body and psyche, especially when combined with other.
make decoctions of them and you are an alchemist
>>
>>18944671
bull shit
show me a photo of your hand engulfed in flame, if you can not put your hand in fire there is no way you can produce it
>>
pyromancers are fucking dumb

electrokineticist here ama
>>
>>18948474
Can you recharge batteries by sticking them up your butt?
>>
File: what the heck.jpg (508KB, 1116x995px) Image search: [Google]
what the heck.jpg
508KB, 1116x995px
>>18949062
yes

also if you are a pyromancere like me you can make ther electricity in the air kinda go right in the battery like a sane person.
>>
>>18948474
electrokineticism is lame, what do you do, set your alarm clock at range? Telepath here, ama
>>
>>18940983
Study philosophy for 6 years rigorously on your own time. Research how to study, what philosophy to begin with, and how to think critically and respond to philosophical literature. Study essential philosophical works especially rigorously, the goal is to be able to describe a philosophical work in your own words fluidly and effortlessly because you have looked at it from as many angles as you can, studied responses from other philosophers to a work and examined broader context of a philosophical work.

If you can't do this you can't do alchemy, because this is the bare minimum required. Without this philosophical background you can't possibly understand alchemy, as there is no true division between alchemy and philosophy.
>>
>>18945980
Body metabolization can catch up to go time speed when you've worked out enough
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.