[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to create or summon a personal guardian angel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1493213491746.png (915KB, 1400x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1493213491746.png
915KB, 1400x1149px
Is it possible to create or summon a personal guardian angel?

It's not the same as a tulpa. Tulpas seem like imaginary friends, while a guardian angel or personal god/genius would have more distance.

I guess you could say I'm looking for advice or resources on "theurgy" or creation/conjuration of a god.

First difference between this and tulpas seems to be that tulpas are less in control than a tulpaforce, but a conjurer loses control when he conjures a spirit.
>>
File: 1476480876890.jpg (13KB, 129x155px) Image search: [Google]
1476480876890.jpg
13KB, 129x155px
Jesus god how I miss those halcyon days...

Back when this sort of shit wasn't common, or even encouraged, around here on /x/. What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>18940949

Agrippa's three books, and The Book of Abramelin (Dehn, not Mathers), bruh.
>>
not entirely sure what you mean
something like AC's Holy Guardian Angel ?
or a spirit guide?

I think either way, just spend the time to imagine the perfect version of yourself. the ultimate (You) you would want to be. It might change over time, but so does everything.

but having the concept of the supreme self, is a great guide both spiritually and practically if you imagine it as a spirit or angel then thats fine, but thats the way to guide your soul
>>
>>18940949
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Abramelin#Abramelin_operation
Go nuts.
https://youtu.be/fRc2_-BCljQ?list=RDTi29EFLkw7E
>>
Very possible, simply draw a pentagram on your dick and jizz into the charger port of an iPhone 5.
>>
>>18940949
Source on pic?
>>
I can only give you the Roman Catholic answer on this.

The answer is that you cannot create a Guardian Angel and you cannot summon one except through prayer.

There is little evidence to support, as far as I have seen, of personal angels. Although Angels do exist (as well as demons) you're more likely to be deceived by welcoming a demon by attempting to use a particularly strong emotion of despair or other negative feeling.
>>
>>18940949
Might try Enochian magic.
>>
>>18940985
Well, to put it simply, a tulpa is a pet, and the sort of mental apparition I'm talking about considers you its pet. It feels as if it comes from outside, as opposed to being put together on the inside like a science project.

There would have to be more work coming from the unconscious mind to compensate for the lack of conscious tulpa-forcing.

You would have to trick yourself into having mannequin moments: you see a figure, bump into it, apologise, and realise it is a mannequin. In this case, the mental construct is never discovered to be a mannequin.

So the illusion would need to come from the outside, maybe from a repeating dream that leaves you with a sense of a lingering presence.

>>18940977
>>18941003
Sounds like this has potential.

>>18941079
Just another right click save from /co/.
>>
Yes.

An effective technique for summoning entities is the creation of thought temples. That is, establish some method of entering an altered state of mind while in meditation. It's important to have both a way to enter this altered state of mind when you're out of it, and to exit it when you're currently in it. This creation of a polarity, this difference of energy states is the basis for all communication.

Some techniques include:
- a particular flavor of incense
- a certain binaural beat audio file
- a memorable drawn pattern
- various ritual events

So long as the method is simultaneously ingrained in your imagination as it is ingrained in your physical senses, it will be able to serve as a key to unlock the door to your thought temple.

Inside the temple, you can produce a Tabula Rasa--a thought form with a blank slated personality, yet independent agency. This thoughtform will not be the summoned entity. Rather, this thoughtform will be the translator between your mind, and the summoned entity's. By allowing the summoned entity control over this portion of your mind, by which I mean the thoughtform portion of your mind, you will create a channel through which to communicate with.

How you allow the summoned entity to know that it has access to the thoughtform in your thought temple determines what entity you summon in this way. It is up to you to figure out that part, if you can. However, the thoughtform must have some way of knowing what entity it is supposed to be o translating for you.

Again, establishing a clear difference between the state of mind when you are able to access your thought temple, and the state of mind when you are not is vital. Not only is this a safety measure--I've seen people lose their recent memories by not following this discipline--but also the clearer the difference between mind states, the clearer the communication signal with the summoned entity.

In case you have questions, I will be on /x/ for several more hours.
>>
>>18941025
can confirm. chuck norris is now following me everywhere
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.