[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Owning a Haunted House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: wvtKw.jpg (56KB, 347x450px) Image search: [Google]
wvtKw.jpg
56KB, 347x450px
This old decrepit farm house my family owns is legit haunted.

What would you do in possession of real life haunted house?

We never go there and are just gonna sell it.
>>
No one cares about my irl haunted house :(

I guess I didn't offer any story or videos but I just think it's interesting that we own one...

I should clarify that it's not like an attraction haunted house but that there's a ghost residing there.
>>
>>18940792

The place I used to live in before my current residence was haunted. It was the old owner. He was a cool dude. Started fucking with us at first, but we told him we weren't trying to fuck up the house. Talked to him on a regular basis and he stayed pretty chill the whole time. When we went to move we could feel the house become sad for lack of better words. Go figure out what kind of haunting it is and see if you can become friends.
>>
Try and make friends with the ghost
>>
>>18941168
>>18941204
Fuck that shit it's a scary haunting dude that's why I'm fucking the fuck off and never going there alone or at night.

Telling it that there is only life and death no in between everytime.
>>
>>18940792
Hire a "medium" dude to talk with the ghost, I guess...
>>
I live in a dorm townhouse sorta deal and have my own signal and when I'm out my roommates sometimes hear people talking and moving from the inside and eh my TV randomly turns off every now and again - we call it the spook room. I'm not to worried about it I've lived in weirder places.
>>
>>18941756
Why don't I just hire a magician and rebuild the house. And a fucking fortune teller to tell me the winning lottery numbers next week.

I got a fucking stray spirit in my country house. Finna sell that shit to the first sucker to buy it.
>>
>>18941765
Shit single not signal
>>
>>18941765
Yeah, that's not the type of spirit I think I'm dealing with here. It's energy is noticably more malicious and honestly I think it's more powerful too.

Like, you get the feeling it would kill you if given the opportunity.
>>
>>18941772
Prove that your spirit and will is stronger? I mean if you believe in this type of stuff you know you have that same junk in you and if that's the case you theoretically should be better off defensively because you're like a turtle with a shell as opposed to one without.
>>
>>18941778
I'm scared as fuck of this thing. I've been alive for 19 years. This thing has presumably had a whole life time plus God knows how long.

I never mentioned it but then other people in my family started talking about it. Maybe it's not totally evil we are just overly scared of it. Not worth the risk if you ask me.
>>
Tell him he'll get a cut of the sale if he gets off your property
>>
>>18941786
How about I tell him to get s portion of profits by opening a public haunted house?
>>
I don't get it. I'd easily buy a haunted house if it was cheap. I'm scared of niggers raping my mom and killing me afterwards, not ~le ghosts and spirits.
>>
>>18941800
Yeah you could sleep there and wake up with a knife in your throat. He could somehow trade places with you and now you gotta be a fucking ghost until you can lore some faggot into sleeping there.

Fuck all that noise dude you wanna buy a ghost house? I got your ghost house.>>18941800
>>
File: ghost.jpg (6KB, 333x187px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
6KB, 333x187px
>>18940792
Wear a white bed sheet and act like a ghost. Perhaps it has humor and you guys can bond.
>>
>>18941812
Good joke dude. I'd be better off going in there with my dick out asking for sexy times.
>>
>>18941756
Every story I've heard where people do that ends badly. For whatever reason the dead are assholes, at least the ones that stay here anyways.
>>18941782
Well he can't be that smart because he's dead and he doesn't have a movie about him like that rich ghost from the Amityville movies. Anyways if I really thought I had a ghost problem and I'd exhausted spiritual options I'd offer six months free rent on the property in a craigslist ad, the kind of people who will answer that will figure out this ghost business for better or for worse, I mean yeah they'll steal your copper wiring but if there is a way to get that ghost gone they'll do it at minimal risk to you.
>>
File: 1492982711548.png (825KB, 1913x4041px) Image search: [Google]
1492982711548.png
825KB, 1913x4041px
Just gonna leave it here.
>>
>>18941797
Don't do that, if you publicly acknowledge the house is haunted you'll have to disclose it to a potential buyer and I imagine that will lower the property value

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stambovsky_v._Ackley
>>
File: m5Ca7oU.gif (403KB, 380x298px) Image search: [Google]
m5Ca7oU.gif
403KB, 380x298px
>>18941852
>>
>>18941845
>sacrifice poor people to the ghost

Ha, almost seemed like a good idea until I put it into perspective.
>>
>>18941853
>not wanting to buy a haunted house
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.