[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rumors are becoming reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: urban-legend-rumor.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
urban-legend-rumor.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
Guys, could i get some advice?
Whatever rumor that spreads too much is becoming real, i live in a small town and just a week ago there was a rumor of a dude killing children, then two kids were found dead under the same circunstances.

only three days ago people were talking about a drugstore selling illegal/abortion inducing drugs and then it closes just today near my house, what could be happening?
pic somewhat related.
>>
It's almost like those things were happening and people were talking about them!? Crazy!

Or it could just be chaos magic
>>
>>18940739
Into believe the human mind is more powerful than people believe.

We are, after all, in the image of God Almighty. Just try to keep your mind pure.

I try to think everyone is happy with their life, satisfied and content. If I hear some bad sht, I think the opposite is true.

Do your part, spread love my brother.
>>
>>18940739
I suggest you start spreading positive rumors.
>>
File: suttercane.jpg (63KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
suttercane.jpg
63KB, 480x270px
>>18940739
do you read sutter kane?
>>
>Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!

>Lil B I heard something! I heard a rumour!

>I heard you did a great job! I heard you fucked 1000 bitches!

Based God, he was ahead of his time.

https://youtu.be/jo2XtwtUhyg
>>
"Hey, did you hear how anon won a million dollars?!"
>>
>>18941142
It's indeed something like that, there's been this rumor that people will stop working for a day as some kind of protest, but that's including the neighboring cities.
part of the rumor is that some people will go ''berserk'' to protest against the government.
If this pattern actually keeps on, i guess bad thing are bound to happen.

although i started my own share of positive rumors, at college i spread that everyone got good grades or that buses will get cheaper.

i'm actually scared of this whole protest thing.
>>
That's funny.i was just talking about op being a massive faggot and here we are!
>>
Did you know the owner of ramen restaurant is an ex-spy? I hear she sells weapons and guns if you order the secret dish.
It's supposedly something that tastes really bad and no one else would think about ordering.
At least that's the rumour I've been hearing about.
There's also talks of some school emblem being cursed tho.
>>
>>18940739
Don't play the duology of the Persona 2 games
>>
>>18940739
That's called gossip, OP. Most women do it.
>>
>>18941131
>laughing_insane_sam_neill.gif
>>
File: pepper ann blink.gif (418KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
pepper ann blink.gif
418KB, 500x341px
>>18941137
>I heard you did a great job! I heard you fucked 1000 bitches!
And just what is so great about that?

Why don't we encourage more boys to have long-lasting monogamous relationships, instead of being insatiable womanizing dung-beetles?

>in before "muh lock and key"
>>
>>18943812
KEK
>>
File: 1492640001095m.jpg (133KB, 651x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492640001095m.jpg
133KB, 651x1024px
>>18945795
Faggot
>>
>>18945795
Because STDs are, what's in. It's a conundrum. Also, we'd lose 99% of all the males. Then I'd feel even more out of place.
>>
>>18945795
Group think decision of anyone's sexual preferences should just stop in general imo. It ain't none of anyone's business either way.

-Mononamous
>>
File: live-action madman.png (189KB, 367x350px) Image search: [Google]
live-action madman.png
189KB, 367x350px
>>18943812
>tfw /pol/ hears the rumor that hitler is still alive and hiding out in antarctica
>>
File: 1491145585864.jpg (23KB, 520x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491145585864.jpg
23KB, 520x720px
>>18945795
>Why don't we encourage more boys to have long-lasting monogamous relationships, instead of being insatiable womanizing dung-beetles?

>Men only wanna fuck every attractive woman because they're encouraged to by the patriarchy!!

Nope, sorry to shatter your delusion, but I guarantee I'd still wanna fuck every hot girl I could, even if every peer in the world was telling me otherwise. That's sexuality for you, it's not really as malleable as you're making it out to be.

>And just what is so great about that?

It's great because it's fucking hard to accomplish, DUH.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.