[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Internet suggestion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 111.png (983KB, 1022x565px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
983KB, 1022x565px
Alright /x/ how about we talk about something that might actually be real? Could rumours spread out through the internet control the minds of it's users?

You guys certainly heard about gang stalking. Sometimes it's the real deal, people getting menacing phone calls at home and work, their pets get killed, etc; but most of the times it's all about paranoid delusional people and tinfoil hatters masturbating their own egos.

So I'd like to take a different approach to the subject: why there are so much people obsessed with the idea of being gang stalked? Could there be a be a group of people out there purposely spreading the idea that gang stalking is real in order to convince people they should worry about it, and consequently develop some sort of mental disorder? Could that be considered a way of mind control?
>>
This girl has an entire channel dedicated to it, and she's convinced that people can hear her thoughts just so they can harass her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHd44uFmxm4
>>
This on the other hand is what appears to be a real story: a man working at a restaurant in Washington got called upon on his work about 20 times a day or so, by people who threatened to kill him and his co-workers; after tracing the calls police found out that they were made from public phonebooths miles apart from each other, suggesting that the calls were made by more than one person.
http://articles.latimes.com/1992-08-19/news/vw-5724_1_phone-call
>>
File: zlzxch[1].jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
zlzxch[1].jpg
50KB, 800x600px
>>18939754
They're gonna delete this thread because of what I'm about to say. Don't repeat it, just take the information for yourself:

4chan is loading a small audio file on certain pages, with the ads. These automatically playing audio files are transmitting a very subtle frequency, like a monaural beat.

I don't know what exactly the frequency does, but I know you listen to it while on this site and have no clue. Since moot left this place has been under someone elses control.
It has gone beyond memes.

See ya.
>>
File: mk how it works.jpg (1MB, 1416x9656px) Image search: [Google]
mk how it works.jpg
1MB, 1416x9656px
>>18939783

the first step of mk ultra is ISOLATION and FEAR BASED PROGRAMMING, so gang-stalking works perfect, it makes you scared and keep urself isolated so they can program you

bcuz its fucking warlocks aka psychics
and its real

aka possession, mind control, gangstalking, haunting, bewitching, hypnotism, etc
>>
>>18939854

Wouldn't the exact opposite of it not believing in MK Ultra? I mean, if you believe it's real, then they done it right.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.