[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychic who predicted Brexit, Trump and Nice attack gives his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

A PSYCHIC who predicted Donald Trump’s election win, Brexit and the Nice attack has unveiled his predictions for 2017.
Craig Hamilton-Parker has forecast a deadly flu epidemic, a fire in the House of Commons and a volcanic eruption in Iceland and more.
Watch: https://youtu.be/lOzmsxOLiME
>>
>>18939738
how do we know he really predicted it?
>>
>>18939842
because he said
>someone a lot of people don't like will be president
>there will be a big change in Europe
>terrorism will happen somewhere
>you will eat food

see, totally legit guys
>>
He predicted North and South Korea becoming one country as Kim Jung-un is overthrown
>>
>2017 and 2018 will be the year when spiritual things will be revealed to the world

The virgo happening...
>>
i predict none of this shit will happen

screencap this
>>
/pol/ predicted the same things, but i wouldn't call them psychic
>>
>>18939878
WHEW I can see happening
>>
>>18940092
Katla in Iceland is supposed to erupt soon though
whether that means in a few months or a few years is unclear as of yet tho
>>
>>18939738
The majority of americans also predicted the trump election and the majority of brits predicted brexit
>>
>>18939738
Just give me a massive epidemic in India, China, Africa almost entirely, and most of the Middle East.
>>
>>18939943
New agers say this about every year.
>>
>>18939738
>deadly flu epidemi
Yissssss

I hope it kills me first
>>
>>18940360
They call themselves psychic enough.
>>
>>18939878
>you will eat food
Holy shit, that's spooky, I just went and grabbed a slice of pizza.
>>
OP's post reads like shilling
>>
>>18941127
Yeah, It feels like one of those "this guys is physic/ufo expert/bigfoot hunter for real, please watch his vids or buy his book. I am not him for sure" posts
>>
>computer voice video
Prove to me that this person exsits, and that he actually predicted anything.
>>
Sounds like a bunch of bullshit. Though to be honest if it were all true then 2017 would be one hell of an interesting year.
>>
>>18939738
PATCH NOTES OUT
>>
>>18942020
hahahaha
>>
There a a stomach virus going around south Texas. They just let out an entire elementary school. Anyone else seeing this anywhere?
>>
>>18942095
This happened in Lubbock about a month ago as well, unless that's the place in Texas you're talking about.
>>
>>18939943
What like 2012, which all the fake wankers like Jim Marrs have conveniently forgotten about
>>
>>18939738
well well well ... if the assassination of pope happenes, then the prophecy from Nostradamus is going to be right... there should be two attempts, and the first one fails... after that the last pope will be installed
>>
>>18939738
So, a lot of people predict things.
If they predict just enough at least one of them will happen
>>
>>18942809
I thought the whole reason why the last pope retired was because they need some guy to fit their agenda. Why get rid of him?
>>
File: IMG_2041.png (1MB, 950x831px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2041.png
1MB, 950x831px
>>18939738
Ambiguous, and semantic, is what these predictions are. You could say all of us who were here before and during the election are psychic. But even most of us know, that's some bullshit. Predict something by name, or give an accurate trajectory for an event. Otherwise, it's almost always a grift. Does he do this for a fee, flat out now? Kek.
>>
File: IMG_2912.png (370KB, 811x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2912.png
370KB, 811x896px
Oh shit Op. they have a hotline. The word Grifter doesn't even begin to describe this.
>>
>>18939738
Predictions for 2011
Tropical Island is evacuated due to volcanic eruption
Earthquake in California and the famous Hollywood sign is damaged.
Wild animal disease scare results in mass slaughter of livestock.
In February the Beckhams reveal that are planning a divorce.
Liverpool wins the FA cup
Leading politician dies in a plane crash
>>
>>18942861
2013 is going to be another tough years with continued financial troubles and escalating world conflicts but despite many world problems 2013 will be the start of a growing spirituality throughout the world. (vague just like anything else)

The Dalai Lama will be taken seriously ill. He will announce that his next incarnation will be as a westerner.
Pope Francis will initiate a new spiritual mission to help the mentally ill.
Syria will be partitioned into a Alawite and Sunni provinces. Assad will go into hiding but will not escape justice.
Gunman rampage in Kansas City, Missouri USA. There will also be a similar attack by gunmen on the London underground which is quickly brought under control.
A strange luminous plankton is seen under the sea that cannot be explained by scientists. This may be linked to a strange cosmic event – such as a Stellar explosion and light in the sky – that changes animal behaviour patterns.
The remains of an ancient civilisation are uncovered in Greenland.
Oprah Winfrey launches a controversial new spiritual chat show that brings many world religious leaders to book. Its theme is ‘Trial by Conscience’ and addresses issues such as radical Islam and abuse within the churches.
UK postal strikes are backed by other trade unions and transport is brought to a standstill.
UK Liberal leader Nick Clegg resigns.
Massive fire in Mexico City sees poor areas of the city completely destroyed.
New Orleans is flooded again.
Chemical cloud over parts of southern USA as factory explodes.
Australia has its biggest bush fire
Japan builds a nuclear bomb despite protests from the UN.
US economy soars ahead. There is a successful move to stop the import of foreign cars and the start of a bigger trade war with China.
There will be massive riots at the Brazilian World Cup. Many games will be disrupted by activists from around the world protesting about poverty.
>>
>>18939878
>Applying people would like Hillary
Either way, major wasn't either going to like one of them
>>
>a deadly flu epidemic
Pretty sure that's happening right now. I'm already affected and awaiting sweet release.
>>
>>18939738
Give us the video where he predicted Trump and nice
>>
>>18942889
that.. was kinda the point bro
predictions are all so vague they can appear correct no matter what the result
>>
>>18940500
>The majority of americans also predicted the trump election
All of /pol/ predicted it, and some anons made a bundle betting on it at 5 to 1 odds.
>>
Everytime some posts numbers on here with dubs, trips, or something, everyone thinks their statement holds any ground at all.
>>
>>18943919
Literally nobody mentioned dubs here except you, fagorto
>>
>>18943283
I understand that, like he wasn't even lucky with his vagueness
>>
File: 4232525.jpg (7KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
4232525.jpg
7KB, 250x248px
>>
>>18939878
I'VE BROKEN FATE WITH MY DIET
>>
>>18939878
kek
>>
>>18943919
>Everytime some posts numbers on here with dubs, trips, or something, everyone thinks their statement holds any ground at all.
Because its true.

Proof, you're a fag
>>
>>18939738
Lalalalalalalalala
Atheist - No Truth
>>
>>18944423
proof that it's cursed?
>>
>>18939878
>>you will eat food
2SOOPY4ME

[spoiler]BUT I'M A SCARY SKELLINGTON!![/spoiler]
>>
File: open.jpg (15KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
open.jpg
15KB, 284x177px
Instant Existence creates Randomness...

http://mastermetaphysics.blogspot.ca

I Can Answer any Questions...

Liam Esoteric
>>
>>18942095

This isn't unusual. my town has had two similar episodes over the past ten years. People get sick, it spreads, that's life.
>>
>>18939943

It's probably the antichrist, don't be deceived
>>
>>18945011
Ayy
>>
>>18944423
kekekekekekekekekekek Now get the fuck out.
#chaosmagickkk
>>
>>18939738
Reality is subjective, though.
I can come and go from this world-line as I see fit. Gotta pity you locals who are stuck here.
>>
>>18939738
But still...prophecies are meant to prevent a lot of bad things. In a lot of cases they are not meant to come true.

From wherever they are.
>>
File: IMG_3727.jpg (513KB, 1920x1047px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3727.jpg
513KB, 1920x1047px
>>18946713
I also think, that prophetic vision is just the ability to see where the dominoes will fall. By learning to follow the progression of complex scenarios. Less magic, more magic mathmatics.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.