[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Real Men In Black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: download.jpg (39KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
39KB, 300x195px
Has anyone encountered them before?
>>
>>18939416
Maybe if you make this thread two more times they'll show up at your place.
>>
File: Men-in-Black-memory-thing[1].jpg (35KB, 634x368px) Image search: [Google]
Men-in-Black-memory-thing[1].jpg
35KB, 634x368px
>>18939416
Hello Aaron.

>>18939515
No need.
>>
>>18939416
If i were you i wouldn't hope for such an experience. There was an incident near my village when a meteor hit a lake. There were nothing special for a few days (or nobody noticed) but then we spotted some big ass car in the woods next to the lake 2 figures sitting in it.
Had no licence plate and it was also an unknown (unmarked) brand. The next week the car was spotted in the village different locations. The guys sitting in were nothing like i have ever seen. I bumped into one of them in the local shop and as soon as i he turned towards me i god instant goosebumps and sense of danger

i coul only use one word for them:
CREEPY
First of all, no body hair at all (and no. they did not looked like cancer patients)
end their fucking eyes
were grey
GREY im still getting chills thinkig back
>>
>>18939515
A boy can dream.. Probably not because I don't' report my paranormal activity because I'm not a snitch

>>18939569
I live for the spooks man, that's my jam. Getting scared shitless is fun to do
>tfw have cold grey eyes
>>
File: IMG_5355.jpg (37KB, 410x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5355.jpg
37KB, 410x293px
>>18939569
Look anything like this?
>>
>>18939416
>>18939416
>>18939416
>>18939416

Seriously!! Look at these niggaz. Wouldn't it be fun to embrace your inner creepy and just go about spoking normies all day? Sounds like a whole heck of a lot of fun to me. That is assuming they existed, likely an urban legend based on the movie
>>
>>18939569
That event was precisely 22 years agoi, how old are you?
>>
>>
File: mib.png (274KB, 795x436px) Image search: [Google]
mib.png
274KB, 795x436px
hello there, im actual MIB if you got any questions about the organization just ask. i made a thread last night about this if you need a reference
>>
my thread from last night
>>18937688
>>
File: 897897.png (717KB, 1271x678px) Image search: [Google]
897897.png
717KB, 1271x678px
>>
>>18940262
Are you allowed to start s family and marry or you people incapable of intimacy
>>
>>18940313
we are to live alone and die alone. no family or girl friend, we can have one night stands in the holiday season
>>
>>18940328
What sort of tech does our govt. have that they are hiding? Also, is ww3 starting soon?
>>
>>18940328
lol you only get to get your dick wet occasionally.
>>
>>18939416
Yeah once in chicago, i was mugged by those damn niggers
>>
>>18940262
Fringe. Gtfo
>>
File: 1489454650408s.jpg (2KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
1489454650408s.jpg
2KB, 125x116px
>>18939416
They are the same as the 'Tall Whites' who are the leaders of the 'Greys' Zeta Reticulans' or 'Dal.' Their race were genetically mutated during a civil war. The tall whites are the least mutated of the mutated group, and command their more degraded brothers. They used to look like humans, sometimes called the 'Nordics' or 'Pleiadians.' They have no hair, their lips and noses are extremely recessed, their skin is pale and colorless, their forms are frail but still as tall as they were naturally, so they look very slender.

The Men in Black specifically are Tall White time travel agents. The locus of the time period they altered was in 1956, spanning around that +/- 50 years, so they picked what they think are the most appropriate disguise for the locus. They have to wear hats to hide their elongated hairless skulls, they often wear lipstick to make it appear as though they have lips, and they sometimes wear blush to hide how pale their skin is.

Their base is on the moon but in the far future. Their mission is to contain leaks of their activities here. They intimidate witnesses, steal documents, and carry out assasinations. Time travel is, as i'm sure we're all intuitively aware, extremely fucky and dangerous and complicated, so they don't use the technology to actually DO much, just to cover things up.

The Lesser Reptilians, or 'Dows' are their cousins. They are mutated for different reasons. They are brown and scaly with reptilian features, and can either shape-shift or create illusions, depending on how you want to view things. They live underground. The Rockies, Andes and Himalayas are not natural formations but uplifts caused by the construction of their subterranean cities. They are highly allergic to sunlight, and are psychic vampires.
>>
>>18940528
Where did you get your info on the Tall Greys.
>>
>>18939569
They carry curved swords, CURVED SWORDS
>>
I really don't get the MIB though. Wouldn't it be less conspicuous to send trustworthy humans, in civilian/Alphabet agency clothing?
>>
>>18940694
They don't trust humans with time travel missions.

Thank God.
>>
>>18939600
>2 random assholes dressed up like the stereotypical "men in black" suddenly appear

Well, that proves it, alright.
>>
The "Men in Black" were feds dispatched by the FBI and by the military counter-intelligence corps back in the day.

When the UFO phenomenon started getting heated back in the late 40's, the U.S. government didn't know what the fuck they were, and were concerned that Soviet infiltrators might be responsible for trying to fake UFO reports in an attempt to create panic and instill distrust in our government. As a result, military counter-intelligence corps personnel were dispatched from their respective military bases to investigate people making UFO claims to see if they were legit, and the FBI was asked to assist. The standard "uniform" was a suit, and since black suits don't stain as easily and can be worn more often than lighter shades between cleanings, they're popular with lower income dudes forced to buy suits for work, like the ones working for the feds. Hence, the "men in black" meme was created.
>>
>>18939600

>ufo sightings in a city
>some faggots dress up as men in black
>question staff of some hotel

its literally a setup for a hoax. people want people to believe in this crap.

I'm not saying the men in black are fake, but that incident caught on camera was definitely some faggots creating a hoax so people will go, "LOOK MEN IN BLACK! THEY'RE REAL!"
>>
>>18940528
Shouldn't they be forbidden to intervene due to freewill, same how aliens aren't allowed to abduct you unless you/your government allows them?
>>
>>18941272
They are are not compliant with the principles of the law of one. They are malevolent as fuck.
>>
>>18941092
No. They were disowned by the military, and the original mib cases could not have been done by any military in the world, i.e. they arrived in out of time vehicles and clothes, arrived in ufo's, seemed to be not made of flesh like some kind of waxy robot with painted on lips, and so on.

There's only one pic of a real back in the day MIB, and it's this one.
>>
>>18941399
>No.

Yes.

The entire MIB meme is just bullshit created by idiots. There's countless pieces of evidence to support federal investigations of those that made UFO reports. There is zero supporting anything else.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.