[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Song lyric analysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: star.jpg (22KB, 545x399px) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
22KB, 545x399px
I have been in love with this song for a couple of months.

It is [ Send me an angel ], performed by the band Scorpions.

Link

https://youtu.be/k_y6GycLWPM

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the lyrics

The wise man said just walk this way
To the dawn of the light
The wind will blow into your face
As the years pass you by

Hear this voice from deep inside
It's the call of your heart
Close your eyes and you will find
The passage out of the dark

Here I am
Will you send me an angel?
Here I am
In the land of the morning star

The wise man said just find your place
In the eye of the storm
Seek the roses along the way
Just beware of the thorns

Here I am
Here I am

The wise man said just raise your hand
And reach out for the spell
Find the door to the promised land
Just believe in yourself

Hear this voice from deep inside
It's the call of your heart
Close your eyes and you will find
The way out of the dark

[4x]
Here I am
Here I am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I want someone knowledgeable to explain to me, is some phrases that seem mestyrious, or have a sinister meaning. Like,

>"The wind will blow into your face"

>"In the land of the morning star"

>"In the eye of the storm"

>to seek roses, but beware of thorns

>"Reach out for the spell"

>"Hear this voice from deep inside"

>"Will you send me an angel"

>who is this "you" that is asked to send an "angel"

So is this satanic or something ? Luciferian ? I have no idea, but I think it has some meaning I don't get.

Thanks in advance.
>>
It's not paranormal, that's for sure
>>
>>18939183
Probably, but I think this is where I will find people educated in the occult.
>>
He is talking about Jesus and finding the truth within yourself.
>The wind will blow into your face
John 3:8, about bem self aware of the light of your conciousness.

We are in this world and in this world devil reign.

bla bla bla
>>
was this song used in the intro to a tv sow or anime i remember it kind of
>>
fucking awful song.

come on anon really?
>>
>>18939605
Is it really awful ?

I like it a lot.

I like their version of "Dust in the wind" too.
>>
>The wise man said just find your place
>In the eye of the storm
>Seek the roses along the way
>Just beware of the thorns

Just idle speculation, but this bit could be referring to inner peace, or the quest for inner peace.
>>
wow, we're analyzing cheesy lyrics on /x/ now
coooooooooooool
>>
>"The wind will blow into your face"
Path of resistance, blowing in your face but you keep going
Isn't Lucifer the morning star?
>"In the eye of the storm"
The middle of a massive storm where all is calm
>to seek roses, but beware of thorns
Roses have a lot of biblical meaning, flower of heaven
>"Reach out for the spell"
Reach out so the magic can find you
>"Hear this voice from deep inside"
Is it within you to fix your problems
>"Will you send me an angel"
>who is this "you" that is asked to send an "angel"
Maybe it is us in this thread helping you understand
>>
>>18942212
>>"In the eye of the storm"
>The middle of a massive storm where all is calm

Yeah, sure.
>>
>>18942247
Look up any picture that's what it is
>>
>>18942264
Imagine yourself in the middle of those pictures. You wouldn't last 30 seconds with your feet on the ground. Well played, tho. Kek.
>>
>>18942271
>the eye is the focus of the hurricane, the point about which the rest of the storm rotates and where the lowest surface pressures are found in the storm.

>Skies are often clear above the eye and winds are relatively light. It is actually the calmest section of any hurricane.

http://ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu/(Gh)/guides/mtr/hurr/stages/cane/eye.rxml

Now take your (You) and go back to the basement honey
>>
>>18942284
>believing in things found in the internet
>basement honey
How did you know that I am a bee, bro?
>>
>>18942284
>Believing in hurricanes
>in 2017
>>
File: 2017-04-28 07.19.51.jpg (60KB, 463x195px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-28 07.19.51.jpg
60KB, 463x195px
>>18939177
The song is a magik spell.
It is write to be liked and listen to.
Really that simple.

>The wise man said.
'The singer, who is an idol for the fans said (song)'
>just walk this way.
'enjoy the ride,'
>To the dawn of the light.
'in the beginning of the trip'
>The wind will blow into your face.
'you will hear this'
>As the years pass you by.
'over and over again (but it has never changed!!!!!!)'
>Hear this voice from deep inside.
'feel the magik from within'
>It's the call of your heart.
>Close your eyes and you will find.
>The passage out of the dark.
'after all these years, you know the song by heart/memory (notice here how you magikly hear the music while if you read this just is not there)'

>Here I am
>Will you send me an angel?
>Here I am
>In the land of the morning star
'Here God (I Am), please respond,
here I stand, as a classic in the history of music (just see here the spell came true, this song is known. Do you realize how many people has played this song since it was first preformed by the Scorpions? Songs are called Angels, because they 'sing from out of the sky' and that is the domain of Lucifer, the Morningstar.)

Should I continue?

The purpose here first is to reach the heart of the listener, so he can't stop thinking about it. The result of that is that dj's keep spinning it. That results in the product becoming popular. That results in sales. That results in Scorpions becoming popular.
That's all. Satanic music is written to make money. Not to worship a mascotte called Satan, we are no dumb Jesucsists. We worship Art and ourselves. Nothing else. And the Art of Music is stained by the church with being the railm of Lucifer. That does not keep us from still loving the mixture of poetry and music. We will honor Lucifer then and make music that rule the charts every time again. Satanists are Artists, and our art is doing magik tricks. Eshi twork sever ytim!
>>
>>18944706
So all that is just for the sake of the song itself ?

I think it is working.. Don't you agree ?

I find this tune very catching.

Btw, since when are songs called angels ? Never heard of that term.
>>
>>18939177
Isnt the whole song pretty much just
>I need to get a gf
>>
>>18945999
Then you tell me,
what is an angel?

In poetry angels are emotions. Vibes. As is music. But Satanic is just music that serves music. Don't confuse satanists with Christians. Christians serve their imaginary god, whilst they really are just serving their own hopes and the rules of people who rule groups of believers.
Satanists serve them self and go public with their art to get benefits, mostly money and fame.
But don't underestimate the power of magik in music.
The fact is the brand 'Satan'/'Lust' sells. Even the churches make big profits out of it.
And all movies about a devil or possessed and then a CATHOLIC priest saves the day, are movies made by Christianity. Think about that for a second.

And backwards lyrics are not satanic, those are just music producers getting off on the abilities a good production studio offers you. Witches do use language different then normal people though. They speak "TOO different".
>>
Oh God, the amount of estrogen in those lyrics is nauseating. I can just smell the lilac candles.

Saying things like "just believe in yourself" and tossing in words like (((spell))) and shit is just bait for people who feel powerless. The song means whatever you want it to mean. That's what it's designed to do. It gives you imaginary concepts to allow you the chance to believe you're not as helpless as you really are.

No more meaning than that. The song really is a chance to look inside yourself. The actual lyrics mean nothing. It's your interpretation and your choice to listen to them that alone has meaning.

Kind of like reality itself I guess.
>>
>>18939605
Stairway is a great song. Its lyrics are written backwards first, then molded into a good sounding forwards storytelling and perfectioniced backwards again.
The music is heavily borrowed from classicall music. But the final LED Zeppelin version , and also the Pink Floyd version are epic.
The forward storytelling is about Enochian. The backward story telling is the prove Enochian works. Basically it's just a clever way to handle speech, but since humans learned to listen to meaning of speech acts from childhood, the impact is huge. Especially combined with fresh harmonics (music that sounds pleasant ). That can't of magik is hard to resist and why should you? Just enjoy the greatness of it all.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.