[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_static_avatar.jpg (319KB, 670x671px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_avatar.jpg
319KB, 670x671px
Does it work ? Did you do it? How do you do it?
I have nearly no knowledge of it. Bring everything you got.
>>
>>18938931
Well today I was able to get instant tabaco out of thin air, just by thinking about it, so I supose yea you can matsre your dream it must take some practice but I'm pretty shure you can.
>>
>>18938931
I do it all the time. Doesn't mean my dreams make much sense, though. Just allows me to choose the direction the scenario proceeds in. It's not like a movie, Anon.
>>
>>18938978
Also, it's really, really difficult to remember specific things. Like why I was dreaming about something, for instance. Your perception is different. Totally based on your subconscious desires.
>>
Yup. Here's what I do:
>Go to bed late
>Wake up early; Ideally less than 5 hours from when you went to sleep
>Set alarm for ~90 minutes
>Eat some weird shit (Spicy shit works for me)
>Go back to sleep
>???
>Profit!
>>
>>18938931
this happens to me very often, but like other anon said, you can choose what to do in the dream, but can't just make something appear/disappear out of nowhere. A few nights ago i had a very lucid dream were i fucked Lana del Rey, but couldn't finish because we were interrupted by my aunt. I couldn't make my aunt disappear, so i had to run away with Lana.
>>
>>18939770
Did.. did your aunt get involved?
>>
>Does it work?
Yes
>Did you do it?
Yes
>How do you do it?
For years I've placed random objects and notes around my houses and apartments. When I have a dream in one of those locations I can read the note to see if the text is there or not. If it's not, then I know I'm dreaming

Scary sometimes because I can't wake myself up
>>
>>18939853
nope. i'm glad tho, she's isn't hot.
>>
>>18939892
so you can only lucid dream if it takes place in your house?
>>
>>18939770

>can't just make something appear/disappear out of nowhere.

This is false. I've been lucid dreaming quite a bit these past few months, and it's completely possible. The thng is that most of the time it's easier to do it through indirect type of ways, and you need to have full trust that things are going to work out how you want them to.

>lucid dream
>fully expect to find 500 dollars when I reach into my pocket
>reach into my pocket and grab 500 dollars

There are ways that you could have handled that situation that would have made your aunt fuck off.
>>
>>18939919
No, but doing irl prep work (like thinking "Am I dreaming?" when you are awake) helps a lot

It makes it so the subconscious repeats these things
>>
>>18939919
Finger counting is the best method.
>>
>>18939770
Perhaps we are different, because I can surely make things appear/disappear on command while lucid.
>>
>>18939932
>>18940001
i think it works in different ways for different people. it would have been awesome to finish iniside Lana tbqh
>>
>>18938931
I suggest you start keeping a dream journal to indicate to your sub conscious that dream-memory is important. You can just write down whatever you can remember from your dreams every time you wake up.

another thing to start doing is making your mind question where you are and why. If you do this periodically throughout the day it will also create a habit in your sub conscious and you will do it while you are dreaming. Or you could examine your hands several times a day and really take mental note of how they look. Then when you do this subconsciously formed habit while dreaming you will notice your hands look very different like larger or smaller and think to yourself that you are in a dream.
Good luck anon! see you on the otherside.
>>
>>18939770
You are totally in control of your dream-scene. It your mind that perceives it as otherwise.
once I was in a very intense dream where i was at the center of a conspiracy and taking it down. I finally found the ringleader and tried to smother him with a pillow but he wouldn't die no matter what i did so I said to myself "fuck this" and was done with the dream, the next instant I was in a new scene smoking weed with some people in a chill room having fun.
>>
>>18938931
Yes it does. By having hot feet.
And, no, it´s not fun.
>>
>>18939892
It is impossible to read in a dream.
>>
>>18940089
That's the point, Anon.
>>
>>18938931
>Does it work ?

You become aware that you're dreaming, resulting in a lucid dream!

> Did you do it?

Do I experience it, yes all the time. As I have always said, I don't think lucid dreams are anything special. I prefer normal dreams in where I'm not lucid.

>How do you do it?

Experience and awareness.
>>
>>18940089
I read in my dreams all the time. And I'm not lying. Why would you think it's impossible to read in your dream?

Even last night I remember a poster on the wall of a hallway I was in it read " he man masters of the universe"

I could tell you the whole dream but what's the point
>>
>>18940089
Right. So when you can't, you know you're dreaming
>>
>>18940153
You can read in your dreams, you can do anything you can do here and more
>>
>>18940140
I found that being lucid and dreams and changing things move your mind away from the messages your sub conscious is conveying through the medium of dreams. So i tend to be an observer always and only act to preserve my being because that is a natural response.
>>
>>18940157
I can read in dreams but I never remember what I read when I wake up no matter how vivid the memory of that experience was.
>>
>>18940163
>I found that being lucid and dreams and changing things move your mind away from the messages your sub conscious is conveying through the medium

I agree.

Would you like to know an interesting dream I had that meshed with reality. I won't make it a wall of text
>>
>>18940167
I remember pretty much everything about my dreams it's pretty cool
>>
File: Untitled.png (1KB, 118x102px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1KB, 118x102px
>>18940157
You can't fucking read in your dreams liar. It looks like gibberish. pic related
>>
>>18940175
I can read in my dreams! I'm not lying, are you trolling?

Two nights ago, was a truck driver got out of the truck "Heavy led" side of truck. Is that gibberish?
>>
>>18940183
maybe you're special. i can't read and most people can't in dreams

maybe it's because I speak 2 languages
>>
>>18940185
I'm not "special" I think anyone has the capability to, just takes practice.

Anyway can I share something with you guys, people would say it's precog but could be something else
>>
>>18940185
Shit last night I even remember the digits on the side of a gun I had it was on the magazine it was 641 .

It's just memory
>>
>>18940190
>>18940188
>>18940175
>>18940183
I think the kind of 'reading' he is raging you can't do is like text straight out of a book. What you guys are talking about is just labels on objects in essence, not complete sentences or passages from written texts. but maybe you do that too because I can read stuff like that in a dream but not recall what was written.
>>
>>18940215
>I think the kind of 'reading' he is raging you can't do is like text straight out of a book. What you guys are talking about is just labels on objects in essence, not complete sentences or passages from written texts. but maybe you do that too because I can read stuff like that in a dream but not recall what was written.

I have read books in my dreams, or papers and articles, remembering parts of them, I don't think its really anything special.

Once again, I will ask, would you like me to share a weird occurrence I had.
>>
Tl'dr version

Firstly I know nothing about Lorde the singer, I don't necessarily like her music, or hate it, just don't know much about her, the most I had known about her was the episode from southpark where Stan's Dad was Lorde.

Anyhow.

Sometime in January this year, I know it was January because It was a few days after new years eve, I had this really in depth dream that I was in a relationship with that singer lorde, she wasn't famous yet and she went on to being famous in that dream, however, we went to a school together, the school was called south west hights or high, one of the two.

There was a beach next to the school. After school we would go down and sit on the beach, I distinctly remember one conversation we we're having about Great white sharks, I was saying how much I like them, and she even said the words "They have big teeth" That's all that needs to be said there.

Anyway, going on a few months, not thinking to much about the dream at all, other than it being in my memory bank, one day driving somewhere, that new song of hers comes on the Radio called green light I believe. She says " Those great whites they have big teeth" or something like that.

Its these dreams that interest me,not so much lucid ones. Just vivid and real. They're far to weird to be coincidences, now I believe its either precog or it just shows we are all taking our thoughts from the same pool of thought, which is consciousness.

True story
>>
People who say lucid dreaming is like other /x/ topics is either the biggest shill or incredibly uninformed/ignorant.

Out of all of the /x/ topics, meditation and lucid dreaming are ones you can have some reality-grounded confidence in without going into people's 'ayy lmao larper' territory.
>>
>>18940274
>>18940464
I want someone to comment on this, it really happened . Happens frequently
>>
>>18940472
I don't recall this being a dream analysis thread..
What would you like us to comment on in particular?

>grabs monocle, pipe, notepad and crosses one leg over the other
>>
>>18940484
You're right it's not a dream ananylsis threads, and I'm not asking for an interpretation on the dreams meaning, rather how it relates to waking life, reality.

Is it precognition, or just people pulling thoughts out of the same pool
>>
How to Lucid Dream:

Write 'A' for awake on your hand or set it as your phone background. An A bracelet. Anything you'll look at often.

Make it a habit. Whenever you look at it, ask yourself if you're awake.

You will eventually look at it during a dream, ask yourself, and realize you're asleep. Congrats, you're now in a world where you can do anything. Don't freak out, or you'll wake yourself up. Been doing this for five years.

Enjoy!
>>
>>18940490

Ah, I see. You didn't really have a lucid dream so it is a BIT off topic. Your post was concerned with the topic of visions/clairvoyance the ability to use the dreamworld to glimpse the past/future.

Short answer is, don't know.

Long answer is, you might be thinking too linearly about time. What if everything that will happen, has happened already? An infinite number of times, and you're just experiencing the same life in a SLIGHTLY different way. Maybe you picked red shoes instead of blue shoes this lifetime, etc. If you see where this thought trail is going then there should be plenty of stuff online for you to bite your teeth into. :)
>>
>>18940484
What I'm trying to say is I think it shows that everyone is linked through consciousness, what else could it mean?

Can you really say that >>18940274 is a coincidence?
>>
>>18940504
Yeh this is what I thought already. Thanks for the reply
>>
I pulled my astral body out with a rope.
Then I flew around with angel wings I had given myself trying to give people heart attacks with telekinesis. Many people died.
I'm assuming that the heart attack part was just in my head because the news probably would have reported the sudden surge of cardiac arrests.
>>
File: The_Maxx.jpg (25KB, 254x391px) Image search: [Google]
The_Maxx.jpg
25KB, 254x391px
>>18940510
Oh there's an underrated cartoon/comic series called The Maxx that deals heavily with the idea of dreamworld and reality not being what it seems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maxx
>"The series follows the adventures of the titular hero in the real world and in an alternate reality, referred to as the Outback. In the real world, the Maxx is a vagrant, a "homeless man living in a box", while in the Outback, he is the powerful protector of the Jungle Queen. The Jungle Queen exists in the real world as Julie Winters, a freelance social worker who often bails the Maxx out of jail. While the Maxx is aware of the Outback, Julie is not, though it is integral to both of their stories."
>>
>>18938931
I've never tried to lucid dream intentionally, but it has happened a few times.

There's just a point within your dream that you realize that what you're doing can only be happening in a dream, then you "decide" which action to take.

"Decide" is in quotes because it's like a semiconscious thing where you actively move the dream rather than passively observing. But I'm never totally sure if I actually made that decision or just dreamed that I did. Some people claim to be able to control quite a bit. Regardless, it's a pretty surreal experience.

And just as a reply to others in this thread, I have heard the "you can't read in a dream" thing before but I am certain that I have, like words on a page.
>>
>>18940526
Thanks anon, I'm going to check it out, sounds interesting
>>
>>18938978
Actually it's exactly like a movie. I even hear theme music and everything. Maybe you're just bad at it?
>>
>>18940274
holy fuck thats amazing, would you consider contacting her and telling her this story?
This brings to mind the case of Mikey Welsh, ex bassist of Weezer. Tweeted that he had a dream where he died of a heart attack, predicted date and place. Two weeks after that he dies.
>>
File: good-point-but.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
good-point-but.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>18940566
>assuming everyone experiences lucid dreams the same way
>>
>>18940175
I can read in my dreams but if I try to reread something it becomes gibberish
>>
>>18940574
>holy fuck thats amazing, would you consider contacting her and telling her this story?

What would be the point. I mean, I have no way to prove I had the dream, and I don't need to prove it, because its obviously meant for me as an experience, I just think its weird when reality and dreams overlap like that.

When I was driving and actually heard her say the " great white sharks have big teeth" it made me feel like anxious, even though I get these type of things all the time. That one was particularity bizarre. The only one who can verify it is my wife, because I told her the dream way back in January.

She was jelly because I was going on about how in love with Lorde I was in the dream, and its weird because also in the song I think she is talking about some sort of lost love. Fucking weird stuff man.
>>
>>18940574
>>18940652

>That one was particularly bizarre.

Typo.

Sure I would love to ask her about her dreams, to see if they coincide with ones I had. Because I remember the dream in vivid detail. Even the love I had for her in the dream felt like the love I have here for my loved ones.

You know, the emotions are the same. And in all honesty, I had never even been exposed to lorde much other than the south park episode as I said.

If i was some obsessed Lorde fan people would relate it to that, but I'm not. However no I feel as though I have a connection, but that being said, I think everyone on earth is connected and they just don't know it.

You can experience it through dreams, I have always known dreams are something, people chase after Aliens and Succubus, man its all in the dreams. That's where its at
>>
>>18940574
>Tweeted that he had a dream where he died of a heart attack, predicted date and place. Two weeks after that he dies.

Yeh, it happens, the problem is remembering the dreams. People forget them. I think they have the capability of teaching us much about ourselves and even things to come.

Before that lorde dream, I use to just think those type of dreams where precog, but perhaps we crossed paths somewhere, and she is pulling memories from the same experience.
>>
>>18938931
Maybe it's just me, but for some reason I can't read anything in my dreams, it's what I imagine dyslexics see. Throughout the day whether at work, socializing, shopping, or around the house I find something... anything to read. A box of cleanex, a bottle of ketchup, a book etc... ANYTHING.
I've gotten so used to doing this in real life that I've trained my own brain to do this in any form of consciousness. If I can read it, I'm awake.
If I can not read it, I'm dreaming.

Upon discovering that you are literally inside your own dream you must remember to... relax. Seriously, RELAX! Or the dream will fall apart and you will wake up. The easiest method is a deep breath.

So I go to find something to read to check if I'm dreaming, I can't read it so I am dreaming, I take a long deep breath in and hold it for one second then slowly let it out. Usually around this time I choose what I want to dream about, like a holodeck.
Sometimes I'll put myself in my home town and just flying around, or I'll recreate a past event and do things differently, I might decide to hangout with someone who died or I never actually met.
This one time years ago (when I was really into games) when I realized I was dreaming I put myself into Skyrim. It was really, really Skyrim but in real life. I had iron armor, a sword and shield and was walking to some town when I ran into and battled against some bad guys, the most amazing part of this dream is when I heard and saw a gigantic Dragon descending down toward me. After the first breath of fire I though "fuck this!" and ended up giving myself Superman type powers and annihilated that Dragon.

In closing... read.
>>
>>18940681
It might even be possible that you had met her in a past life, considering how pure the love felt to you. Perhaps you could tell her the dream on dm's and ask her if that has any significance to her. Also mention how youre a big fan and all that so she doesnt get spooked out.
>>
>>18940767
>Also mention how youre a big fan and all that so she doesnt get spooked out.

No, I'm not a fan.

>It might even be possible that you had met her in a past life

Anything is possible.
>>
>>18940175
this is true in my dreams. text scrambles continuously when i look at it.
>>
>>18940906
Don't think that what you experience is exactly what other people do. That would be absurd
>>
>>18940911
I think it's related to the mind's (in)ability to hold only about 7 pieces of information in short term memory. The breadth of information depends on how well-compressed it is. Like, area codes in a phone number can be considered 1 piece of information rather than 3 discrete digits because the brain recognizes the pattern and assigns a single identifier to that information.
>>
>>18940526
Did you ever post as splendid vendor Xeno on /x/?
>>
>>18939939
hows that work?
>>
File: sophia.jpg (39KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
sophia.jpg
39KB, 250x375px
>>18938931
Imagine a brilliant red sphere, about the size of a golf-ball, in your throat as you fall asleep.

Say to yourself over and over as you drift off:

"Tonight, I will dream. And as I dream I will become aware that I am dreaming. And as I become aware that I am dreaming, I will control and direct my dreams. As I control and direct my dreams, I will become aware of the nature of my own mind, and of reality."

As you say this imagine brilliant, red-winged, red-robed Goddess before you. Then see her flying over to you and entering the top of your head, then she moves down through your brain, throat and rests in your heart.

Have confidence in this method, be excited that it will work. Confidence is very important with these kinds of practices.

You must also keep this up, every night, as it takes time to work. You must keep up the practice.

Keep a dream diary and write what you experience when you wake.

Research the "Language of the Birds".

Have fun.
>>
>>18938931
eat an apple or drink natural apple juice before sleeping
>>
I was able to do this some as a kid, but over the years it's gone away. I even stopped having dreams when I finally found a job a few years ago.
I really miss it. I feel like my overall quality of life and general well being has dropped significantly.
>>
I've got a pretty weird dream indicator. Usually, I just count fingers like most people, but if I happen upon the dream-counterpart to my tarantula's terrarium, I pretty much immediately know I'm dreaming.

The terrarium in reality has my solitary, plain-looking tarantula living in it, but in dreams, the thing is full of clusters of tarantulas, enormous multicolored scorpions, worm-things that look like a combination of a caterpillar and tarantula leg, assorted other horrifying arachnid/insect abominations, and for some reason, a green tree snake.

It's always roughly the same assortment of things in the dream-terrarium, and I'm not sure why.
>>
>>18939770
Once you master it you can do whatever. I can usually manifest just about anything.

Last night, for instance, I was exploring this big ass cave with some friends. Came across a bear and at first I was scared, but after a second I was like "oh yeah I'm dreaming." Reached in my coat and pylled out a freezeray. Problem solved.
>>
>>18940017
Don't do it. I used to think having dream sex would be awesome, until I realized that if you cum in a dream you do so IRL. I mean, it's better than wanking, but best make sure you're wearing underwear.
>>
I have a really tough time falling asleep so these techniques where people set an alarm for 4 hours after bed and then wait up for another 60 minutes won't work for me because that will just be me up for the rest of the day.

What's the best technique to Lucid Dream with for an insomniac? I already have a dream journal and do regular reality checks throughout the day but i've only had a handful of very brief lucidity
>>
>>18939740
exactly what i do. afterwards i can remember mostly everything. the smell, fear, hate etc. sometimes it fucks my day. when i sleep more i can dream even further this scenario. 1-2 times
>>
Lucid dreaming is actually one of the very few things /x/ ever discusses that isn't batshit crazy and fake.
>>
>>18940017
i can never really fuck in my dreams. something disturbs it everytime
>>
>>18943909
>Lucid dreaming is actually one of the very few things /x/ ever discusses that isn't batshit crazy and fake.

Its one of a few topics that's discussed here that isn't
>>
>>18943928
Trying to think of a single example... struggling.
>>
>>18943930
Any altered state of consciousness is generally pretty paranormal, because you encounter all the things that people actually talk about.

People will argue they they're hallucinations, but everything is in a way
>>
>>18943930
I mean any altered state isn't fake and gay, because its actually something you experience. All the occultists book fags like to tell you its not because they haven't got the balls or cannot obtain things like Dmt
>>
>>18943700
shit - i have the exact same thing with my bearded dragons.
>>
>>18941763
It's genius. Been using it for years
Make a habit of counting your fingers on one hand while your awake, like drill it into your mind to do this constantly.

If you successfully make it a waking habit, you'll do it in your dreams and then once you count an absurd amount of fingers, you'll beomce lucid
>>
>>18939740
This actually is a big part when trying to lucid dream.

Waking up and going back to sleep will guarantee that you will lucid dream.

Just remember to try not to dictate too much.

Imagine your dream is a strong rapid or current. You don't want to fight against it by paddling up stream, but instead think about navigating as you let it take you down stream.
>>
I just lucid dreamed for a while really easy just then, I had a little nap on the lounge.

I find if I keep concentrating on the voices on the T.v while laying there, you at some point transfer into a dream state where you're still conscious.

Works for me anyway
>>
>>18943946

Weird bugs or weird reptiles?
>>
>>18944029
He meant the way he knows the is lucid dreaming I think
>>
>>18938931
Yeah but I got bored of it
>>
>>18944029
misformed bugs and weird reptiles. I have 2 dragons and in my dream there are often more. also everything is more green - like grass, rotten wood
>>
>>18944041
i can ascertain information, like an icmp packet or something, but my paranoid side will try to cover it up and it will end up being another layer of insanity

makes me think there that there's something deeper to the idea of retrieving information, that there's more depth beyond though.

this one time i had a dream of merkebas triggering eating the seventh one, and i part-automatically got something to eat as soon as i woke up. it symbolized the killing of the seventh merkeba and i consciously had the choice whether to eat or not. should i have eaten? or is feral dreaming ok too
>>
>>18944047

I feel like there's some kind of psychological implication to this if it's a common thing, but I don't know what that might be
>>
>>18943632
what changed your quality of life? the job?
>>
>>18943775
Hold it in.
>>
>>18943952
Counting your fingers is a shit reality check in itself. You need to mix it up, or you'll soon end up having five, completely normal and well shaped fingers on both hands in your dreams.
>>
File: isitadream.jpg (32KB, 1280x610px) Image search: [Google]
isitadream.jpg
32KB, 1280x610px
how accurate was inception?
>>
>>18945194
A spinning top is shit for reality checking. You do it enough times in the real world and it'll probably start falling over in the dream as well.
>>
>>18938931
Arm falls asleep.
Notice it in dream.
Lucid dream starts.

Arm falls asleep.
Wake up, roll over.
WILD starts.

There you go guys, put your arm under your pillow and enjoy, do not abuse. Also effective is bending your arm at the elbow and pointing your hand towards the ceiling before passing out.
Really, just sleep on a narrow couch and you can skip dream journals and other ridicous shit.
>>
>>18940017
Lana is a hag and you are simply not yet a dream master.
>>
>>18944658
I guess. My job can be pretty crappy at times. I also went from basically being a NEET, sleeping whenever I want, to getting up at 5am every morning.
>>
File: 21861840.jpg (83KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
21861840.jpg
83KB, 400x400px
>>18938931

yep only once in my entire life, shit was so dope you cant even imagine, its like cocaine lsd and dmt all at once in overdose
each night i bed my brain to activate it again
>>
>>18938931
>mugwort tea
>african dream herb
>coleus
Any of these plus some kind of physical method, and you should have good results. A lot of people say mugwort is just a meme, which I interpret to mean it didn't work for them, so idk. Works for me. I've got aome African Dream herb on the way, and coleus will be available where I live in about a month, so I'll report back on these in one of these threads after I try them.
>>
>>18945490
only the second statement is true
>>
>>18946686
Its nothing like coke lsd or Dmt, a lucid dream is a lucid dream
>>
I've done it a bunch of times, but can never control the dreams just have to ride along. I once had a dream with my wife in it. I really felt it was her so I woke myself up and then her. She was having the same dream at the same time with me in it. We weren't trying to do anything like that, but it happened.
>>
>>18946704
I've got mugwort and Valerian root, and neither one has done much for me. I hardly ever recall any of my dreams, what do?
>>
>>18940723
>Maybe it's just me, but for some reason I can't read anything in my dreams, it's what I imagine dyslexics see
this is extremely common, in fact I imagine it's how all dreams are. It's due to the way your brain is not fully 'turned on' or something. I just recall mentions about certain hemispheres and control centers not being in control during a dream.

Now the tricky thing is that not everyone can use it as their trigger that they are in a dream. Since scenarios in a dream are played and put together by your own mind, you technically know what you are gonna be reading before you read it, so you don't notice that the words are weird.

But there is a common work around to that, if in real life you train yourself to always re read something and pay attention to the symbols themselves. You can then potentially be aware enough in the dream to notice the second time 'reading' produces different letters/symbols.
>>
>>18938931
>lay down
>close my eyes
>remember what it's like to have my eyes open, pretend I have them open
That's it. After a few minutes I lose sensation of my body and start hearing and seeing clearly anything I imagine.
Although I'm wondering if this isn't actually lucid dreaming because it's a bit different from what I'm reading here. Still feels pretty magical though.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.