[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1493184373097.png (230KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1493184373097.png
230KB, 300x297px
How does one even make a tulpa? Unless it's all a meme, of course.
>>
[spoiler] its a fucking meme retard [/spoiler]
>>
>>18938919
I can't trust faggots who can't even spoiler correctly.
>>
>>18938917

It's real. I don't recommend it. To make a tulpa you force a hallucination that appears sentient to the observer. Since the creator can no longer control its creation insanity is nigh but a guarantee. Also, prepare for RPers that swear they have 9!
>>
Not a meme. There have been recordings of monks creating/cultivating tulpas that have affected the material world. That is monk/living annexed to society type of shit, but recorded nonetheless.

You need possible thousands of hours in meditation on a thoughtform, which you give physical characteristics to, which then becomes real, the same way you would design an art piece from your mind's eye- or so I've been told.
>>
>>18938930
I am intrested in the monk tulpa affecting real world.Have you got any sources about that?
>>
>>18938926
Doesn't exist on this board.
>>
I like to compare it to multiple personality disorder. But active simultaneously. To create a rift in your subconscious so drastic that you become two people. At once. And you are the only one who can perceive it, because it is essentially a delusion.
>>
>>18938951
https://tulpa.io/history-of-tulpas
>>
>>18938959
I agree, it sounds cool, but would be largely a waste of time which one could be using to develop their bodies or qi.
>>
>>18938917
You just need STANDO POWA!
>>
>>18938917
Find an ancient arrow made from a meteorite and shank yourself with it. You'll either die or develop a tulpa.
>>
>>18939020
>>18939022
Are you the same person or just got similar ideas?
>>
why the pic of thuleprespective?
>>
>>18939054
People making JoJo jokes in tulpa threads is pretty common, considering they're basically stands.
>>
How I can drive me insane?
>>
>>18938917
I swear this Op image was in an, I'm an old fag who lives on an island, AMA thread on /b/. Last year.
>>
They exist and creation is simple. And despite what idiots say you can disperse them at a moment's notice if they become trouble. I had mine in a couple of months of focused meditation. It may take longer for others as I had no other engagements, but it's simple and takes less than a year to hear and see your creation. It's all in how well you can visualize though. If you've worked with meditation, natural dmt release, or controlled hallucinations for any decent period of time, it should be simple.

Also tulpa.info
That's if you want to learn how instead of asking the skepdicks.
>>
>>18939153
It's Varg you idiot.
>>
Your basically giving yourself a diagnosable mental disorder.
>>
literally adults with imaginary friends
>>
File: oh the humanity.jpg (12KB, 150x187px) Image search: [Google]
oh the humanity.jpg
12KB, 150x187px
>>18938917
It's basically an ascended version of an imaginary friend, made one once after seeing it when I was a shithead freshman in highschool. It sure made me more autistic and I even drew pictures of the damn thing. I was depressed and bored during that time of my life so I figured why the hell not., but apparently I killed it since I stopped talking to it once I realized how stupid the entire thing was, tulpa death is what it's called I think? I remember some genuine psychos on here saying I committed a real murder by not talking to it on here.
>>
I'm honestly not sure how I did it. The fact that she constantly tells me to do things I wouldn't otherwise do is my biggest reason to believe that she truly is a tulpa.
>>
>>18939153
Are you retarded?
>>18939304
>made me once
People say that tulpas are separate entities with their own thoughts and personalities and blahblahblah so I have to ask,is that real or was it like talking to yourself?
>>
made one once*
Apparently i am the retard that can't spell.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.