[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, something strange happened yesterday. Some dude was saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: blade runner.png (167KB, 492x202px) Image search: [Google]
blade runner.png
167KB, 492x202px
So, something strange happened yesterday. Some dude was saying random shit on the street to me and a couple of friends, and he clearly said "No Feminism, follow ISIS on Twitter", half in english and half in my language. When I asked my friends what he had said they said he wasn't saying anything intelligible. Am I going fucking crazy or is this shit some sort of weird propaganda? I don't get it.
>>
>>18938856
They are feeding weak minds. Things they need people to watch, or not believe. Keep watching.
>>
>>18938901
All of that research on subconscious manipulation, and now people are acting like someone is telling them what to think. I don't think it's a conspiracy anymore.
>>
File: IMG_3706.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3706.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
Bump
>>
>>18938901
>>18938904
What?
>>
>>18938856
more information please. what is "your language", for instance, and which languages do your friends speak fluently?
>>
>>18939287
Portuguese, which is the language they speak fluently as well. They clearly said that they didn't get what he said, but the "Follow ISIS on Twitter" part was in portuguese and clear as fuck, so I didn't get their not getting it. On top of it, lately I've been under the impression that my thoughts are being broadcast and people have been interacting with them in my surrounding, but why would that guy fucking say that out of the blue in the middle of the street? And why didn't my friends get it? "No Feminism" is also something they would understand for sure. Shit left me freaked.
>>
>>18939456
did they say he was not speaking actual words and literally speaking gibberish, or that he was putting together real words in nonsensical fashion?
>>
>>18939469
Speaking gibberish, they didn't make out what he said.
>>
>>18939471
that is strange. thought broadcasting is a common symptom of schizophrenic psychosis, however. not saying that's it, but it is something to keep in mind.
>>
>>18939479
I know. I've been questioning my own sanity this whole time. I feel fine and this shit that has been happening to me is under control, I think.
>>
>>18939487
It's generalized and aimed at the populace at large. Think an echo screen that permutates the echo, to distort the thoughts of the unaware. Don't take it personally.
>>
>>18939487
that is pretty strange when two friends didn't understand who wer there with you. i really don't know what to think of it.
>>
>>18938856
Were your friends in their own conversation or perhaps not listening?
>>
>>18939634
We were all looking at him and listening to what he had to say. It all began when one of the friends was trying to ask for a cigarette in english to a couple of foreigners. Then after he failed at that this guy at the other table called him to talk to him. Then another friend and I went there to see what it was all about. Then he said that.
>>
OP you are showing symptoms of schizophrenia. thought broadcasting and your auditory issue are common. seek help maybe
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.