[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dying in dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Zgliszcza_by_walwilk.jpg (556KB, 1684x2382px) Image search: [Google]
Zgliszcza_by_walwilk.jpg
556KB, 1684x2382px
I want to know other people's experience of dying in your dreams. Usually most people wake up before death, but I've had a dream where I didn't. Anyone else and what happened?
>>
>>18938695
What happened after you died ?
>>
>>18938695
i did have you ever had that one stretch where you feel like your gonna pass out. Well i fell than then all i saw was black and heard ringing like tinnitus. The dream i died in i was in a warzone some city all i remember was fire. this has happened numerous times throughout my life. When i do die i wake up.
>>
>>18938695
Yeah, I've experienced dying in dreams but still dreaming many times one of them ( the weirdest one) and the one who I've experienced many times is the one where I'm in a city okay? It's a bit chaotic the streets are destroyed and whatever and there aren't any citizens but my family scattered idk where they are so anyways I start walking and I find this giant steel made creature and yes creature not robot and he starts running at me? Everytime he does that my heart stops I literally feel it stopping in the dream and I start running running running and getting into homes and hiding but he keeps hiding so when at the end of the dream I hide into this house I recognise and I hide then I find this little girl hiding in the corner btw she's African with funky hair and no I'm not African I'm arabic so anyway she's hiding there scared on the corner I never speak to her in my dreams I'm always afraid I hide under the bed then the steel like thing approaches and we are both scared when it comes in it kills the girl then I start running and running then he gets me and kills me after that for some reason I don't wake up? It's a view from the city from above idk why so anyways that's my dream have fun
>>
>>18938752
To add on everyone once in a while and very rarely i don't wake up right away i feel a floating sensation and it's dark but there is a sense of light like a vacuum. I have only heard it once it could've been the Tv coming in through my dream but whenever this happens i can hear someones voice but muffled and very far away.
>>
>>18938738
With me, there was like a huge earthquake/eruption and I fell into the void resigned to fate. I could feel my physical body taking a huge gasp of air; in my dream, my vision faded to white and slowly credits started to roll up as in a movie. I couldn't read the credits and I woke up after a while. It was definitely one of my more interesting dreams.
>>
>>18938695
Ive had a few dreams where I died (being shot, car crash, and being devoured by hundreds of big hairy spiders) and when i died i went to a black screen with white text sayinf "Would you like to keep playing and return to a previous safe point, or move on and go home?" it was cool beans.
>>
A few times, I've had a car accident that was realistic, and left me bleeding out, to die in the dream was to wake up with sleep paralisis.

a second time I got shot in the head, and what little control in the dream I had was all gone and I was just slumped asking myself if I was dead over and over, senses were really fucked, again waking up to sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18938763
tl;dr
>>
>>18938695
I did. Both times I was shot in the abdomen, maybe the stomach. But times i had the same sense of dread "I'm going to die" followed by resignation then nothing, then I woke up.
Call me a schizo, but I thing that I already died, and my simulation just rebooted itself.
>>
>>18938695

I've been shot and stabbed in dreams. Hurts everytime. Always wake up soon after though.
>>
everyone that says they wake up immediately after dying needs to try harder. You can train to control yourself in dreams, if you want. go beyond
>>
Had a dream where I bit the curb on a mountain pass and the car jettisoned itself to akbar land in a big boom! As for me darkness ensued, but the most intense vibrating surrounded me. Kinda like when a lucid dream begins.
>>
Just recently had a dream where I vomited my heart. Became slightly lucid and 'felt' it coming up.
Also had a continuation of a dream where I was almost stabbed in the throat.
And countless others where I've fallen to my death or i've forgotten how ive died
>>
This one time when I was a kid probably 6-8, I was dreaming of playing on a playground with a few other kids, the parents were watching from afar. Everything was going pretty good until this weird giant parasite looking thing with fangs attached to my neck and kinda just drank all my blood, I remember all the other people crowding me and trying to resuscitate me but eventually everything just faded out to black. It was really nice, peaceful but I woke up afterwards.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.