[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever encountered non-corporeal intelligent entities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Have you ever encountered non-corporeal intelligent entities? If so, what did they teach you? If nothing, how do you know they were intelligent?
>>
>>18938613
They had a plan and the plan worked.

Imposing bastards.
>>
Yeah, they're here on /x/ all the time
>>
they spoke to me

some just had to reveal their existence to me

but some have taught me a few things
>spirits love music
>find your chill
and in a very backwards sort of way they taught me astral projection. my first one was an accident and I had a very strong interaction with something that made me look into and learn ap. havent seen that one since though
>>
>>18938640
>>>spirits love music
but music is a property of physical reality whereby air molecules vibrate and interact with the eardrum, which produces electrical signals which the brain then interprets as sound. how would non-corporeal entities have any conception of sound, no less what human's consider to be music.
>>
>>18938680
Considering that all molecules vibrate (temperature is vibration speed), there is probably a way to translate it from human hearing to a audible vibration for spirits.
>>
I used to think so and still do because it still happens but now I'm thinking that too is technology..
>>
>>18938613
Yes.
They were I.
>>
They told me that the spiritual difference between the poles and the equator can be understood by the path the sun takes through the sky.

The arcing sun is indicative of a soul striving for heights of beauty, it shows self denial and continuous work, a willingness to take the long route. Its like a man climbing a mountain. The straight path at the equator is indicative of a soul plunging toward death as fast as it can. It takes bravery like a man cliff jumping but is fundementally violent in nature like the aztec

I recieved this message through synchronicities so i could have interpreted it wrong, but i believe the point of it was to be a warning
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.