[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Hey /x/,

I really have no idea where to post this but I figure if anyone, you guys would know the most about this. At about 7:35pm I walked out of my house and dumped the garbage in one of the bins, down the back steps and round the side of my house. I don't recall anything different about the night or anything, yet when I got back to the house every clock in it was at 8:45. Im not entirely sure what is going on but it seems I lost about 1 hour and 10 minutes to a task that normally takes 2 minutes. I am certain there is no way I could have spent this long outside, as the temperature is about 10*C tonight. I am completely sober and have never taken any drugs.

I am not making this up and it has genuinely happened about 20min ago, can someone please help me because right now I am confused and freaked out as fuck.

Thanks
>>
>>18938512
this is perplexing.
anything particular you were doing before hand or anything else strange after?
you live alone, if not then did your anyone notice you being gone for an hour?
>>
>>18938512
I'm not saying it's the same - But I'm dissociative, and some times, miss a lot of time.
As an example, one day, I went home from work, witch takes around half an hour, I remember leaving my workplace, and the next thing I knew, I was at home - and it was two hours later.
>>
>>18938517
'Till this day, I still have no idea of what I was doing, or how it took me so long going home
>>
>>18938512
It could not just be, that you saw the clock wrong the first time? and actually only were out for a couple of minutes?
>>
>>18938516
Yes I live alone. I have a dog, an older Collie. He was asleep when I left and seemed slightly on edge and awake when I got back, came running to see me, ect. Apart from that, nothing seems different and he's back asleep now. I live in New South Wales, Australia, so not a particularly haunted location or anything.
>>
>>18938524
No im 100% sure the time was 7:36pm, I checked it on my phone and again caught a glance of the wall clock.
>>
>>18938512
did you ever have a seizure?
>>
>>18938532
None that I recall. My health is excellent and I am fit and training for the Navy, so no physical or mental issues either.
>>
>>18938524
This is /x/ anon, of course there CANNOT be a logical explanation - it's much more plausible he got abducted by aliens for an hour, than a wrong look at the clock!
>>
>>18938512
Did your clocks automatically adjust from daylight savings time a few weeks ago?
>>
>>18938527
>New South Wales
only haunted by its copious losses to QLD in the origin

but in all seriousness, if your dog was seemingly on edge, i would not take that as a good sign, collies especially are usually pretty chilled or bouncing off the walls.
any reason to believe you have information someone may want? or not want other people to have?
much indigenous owned/sacred land around? the aboriginals apparently had quite a few extraterrestrial encounters, or so their cave paintings would have you believe

>>18938537
>it's much more plausible he got abducted by aliens for an hour, than a wrong look at the clock!
still, ten minutes to take the garbage out, either way that task took longer than should have
>>
>>18938556
No Aboriginal land near me I know of but I have heard stories of them having weird encounters. I know no secret information that anyone would want. I don't have any dark secrets or anything like that. I remember very clearly exactly what happened. I walked down the back steps, around across the pebbles to the side of my house, opened the red bin, dumped the bag in and walked back to the house. Even if I misread the clock its impossible it could have taken 10 minutes, it was cold and I wanted to get back in, so I was as fast as possible.
>>
>>18938572
I honestly have no idea but Im going to try and put this aside and get some sleep. I appreciate the help and effort guys. Its defiantly something I won't ever forget, just really confusing more than scary. Gnight /x/
>>
>>18938572
well i have no idea, i experienced time as normal.
have you got any clocks that dont automatically sync with some server, like and alarm clock or anything?
and when does daylight savings start?
>>
>>18938585
Final thing I can answer before sleep. My wall clock doesn't sync with anything, its an old analogue clock with nothing but a AA battery in it. Daylight savings started a while back now, idk when though.

All other things that might help:

>Lived in this house for 17 years, was passed from my parents when they moved to Tasmania and retired
>One previous couple owned it, they split due to divorce or something
>Have never witnessed anything traumatising in my life, however did witness one persons death as a result of a seizure in Berlin about a year and 8 days ago.
>Believe in some form of God or entity, just unsure what (I forget the term for this again)
>Believe in ayy lmaos
>Limited belief in ghosts and that
>Hate living alone normally but my dog keeps me sane and I love him for it
>Regular social contact, I study biology at Macquarie Uni
>24 years old today (my birthday is today)

Idk what else might help but I appreciate everything. Thank you and goodnight.
>>
>>18938599
Belief in a God but not knowing what/who this God is is called Gnosticism
>>
>>18938512
You got abducted by aliens
They can do this without anyone realising
The stereotypical abductions with light beams never existed
An advanced species capable of intergalactic travel obviously has the hability of snatching people undectected
You went missing for an hour
They didn't actually experimented on you
They probably planted a chip to study your behavior
Consider yourself lucky
Other subjects disappear for long periods with deep invasive experiments done on them
>>
Itt: autists with add
>>
It could be that this kind of thing is more common than people assume it is, but most of the time no one notices.
It didn't harm you in any way, did it?
>>
>>18938512
Missing large chunks of time is a symptom of schizophrenia.
>>
Isn't there a brain lesion or something like that causes this phenomenon of "missing time"? OP might want to go see a doctor.
>>
>>18938512
Where do you live? If it's in a rural area you probably got abducted by aliens OP
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.