[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What evidence would you need to abandon your belief in the paranormal/conspiracies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: gassed_by_leothefox-d5ttcp0.jpg (409KB, 765x1044px) Image search: [Google]
gassed_by_leothefox-d5ttcp0.jpg
409KB, 765x1044px
What evidence would you need to abandon your belief in the paranormal/conspiracies theories.
>>
A reasonable explaination of schizophrenia, without saying the word schizophrenia

You shills are fucking dumb
>>
>>18938350
i'd need to see a 24 hour livestream of you not sucking cock at least three times in the course of the day.
>>
>>18938350
Proof of the unprovable.
>>
>>18938350
>What evidence would you need to abandon your belief in the paranormal/conspiracies theories.

No one can provide evidence of anything, one can only come to ones own conclusions, once you see the outside world as something external, you know that nothing it has will teach you anything
>>
A girlfriend. Wait, that's not evidence.
>>
>>18938350
>What evidence would you need to abandon your belief

I have already seen evidence of the opposite, so you can't.
>>
None. Because a direct evidence of non existence of the paranormal can never be obtained. Some people consider the absence of evidence as an evidence of absence, but that is logically incorrect. /thread
>>
>>18938424
>/threading your own post
that's not how it's done.
>>
>evidence i don't exist
yeah good luck
>>
File: 30 shoe beating.jpg (33KB, 525x384px) Image search: [Google]
30 shoe beating.jpg
33KB, 525x384px
I dislike materialism, for all the crowing the atheists do they have not disproven the existence of god
The idea of god to seculars, fedora tippers, and the smug is the one shaped for them by the religions of Abraham.
Spirituality, relegation, it comforts people, gives them a purpose, gives them a reason to live other than consuming products.
Organized religion is bad though, its a form of control, has led to genocides, wars, greed etc.
The occult is real, and its my friend.
The occult is about pushing your will or desire into the hive mind of humanity, you can do this many different ways, art, ritual, sigils, ceremony, memeitics. Its about manipulating reality, mundanes will never grasp this.
Art is the closest thing to magi in this world, the incantations of the Beatles, the sigils of piccaso, a great piece of art can manipulate emotions, its transformative, it is more than about money or the material.
You can write a great satire about your enemy, you can a spell on them with your words,people will read the satire and think your enemy is a faggot.

If there is one place god exists, its in our minds.
>>
>>18938350
there should be great answer to cover everything, a vast information for every question. that answer should show there is nothing beyond universes borders, blackholes, there is no life in stars, there is no ghosts, plasmas, weird things, etc. etc.
>>
File: Double-slit.png (4KB, 401x192px) Image search: [Google]
Double-slit.png
4KB, 401x192px
There's more to life than whats in front of you johnny
>>
File: gnostic.jpg (319KB, 1029x830px) Image search: [Google]
gnostic.jpg
319KB, 1029x830px
you can use books, tv, or the internet to push your will or desire into the minds of thousands and millions, capitalists and psychologists know this, but they do it for greed. The idea of a corporate logo is the same as a sigil, every time you see a coke logo, you get thirsty for a coke, that is their desire. A corporation is a hivemind itself, all working towards the same goal, sell coke.
The internet is another hivemind, probably the greatest, its the physical manifestation of humanities over mind. millions of people all at the same time, plugged into this one object, all consuming ans sharing the same ideas.
The gatekeepers who owned the tv hivemind are gone, the powers in your hands now.
And kek was helping along the way.
>>
>>18938350
I abandon beliefs all the time, I get new ones all the time as well.
>>
>>18938350
Unless you can retroactively go back and wipe from my memory all the paranormal experiences I've had? Nothing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.