[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

File: mib.png (274KB, 795x436px) Image search: [Google]
mib.png
274KB, 795x436px
hello, i work in the MIB. iv been working with them since 2006 when i was recruited, ask me anything about my job or what i do. if you ask about aliens or anything like that ill answer to as my knowledge of them is quite in depth.
>>
What aliens are visiting earth?

What is their purpose?

Why hasn't there been disclosure?

Are they from space or are they interdimensional?
>>
>>18937688
Post Proof
>>
are you an alien? I've hear theories about MIB are aliens
>>
>>18937688
Happenings soon?
>>
>>18937705
one kind of greys mostly

research and cooperation they dont specify much

it would shift the balance of the plant, religions would collapse governments over thrown everything we built and understand would be destroyed and questioned, society couldn't handle it

yes, they are from just a few solar systems over NASA actually found their home world recently but we shut it down
>>
>>18937688
Know of any other parties that work with ayys in any way? XCOM style fucker that you sabotage, U.N. shadow groups, and/or elite cults?
>>
>>18937707
1. no we didnt
2. they do not posses religion but they are somewhat racist towards other greys with different features
3. no they treated us like children at first until we found the scanlines and now they sorta see eye to eye with us
4. we have a device in our brain preventing mind control via scanline
>>
>>18937708
what you want me to whip out my ID? we don't carry shit like that plus id be killed. you can take my word for it or you can not believe me, it doesn't matter to me
>>
Have we achieved interstellar/galactic travel

When will they release info about the ayys to the public

How advanced is their technology

Was the Will Smith movie accurate
>>
>>18937709
no, all MIB agents are human
>>18937714
keep your guard up, in other words yes but not with anything from outside earth
>>18937717
a high ranking and secretive group from the U.N deals with their military assets a lot but that is not my sector or my concern.
>>
How do I get into this line of work
How do I contact these beings
Please specify what scan line is
>>
>>18937720
thanks.

What are scanlines? Do you have to learn how to use scanlines to prevent mind control?
>>
What do you do
>>
>>18937725
1. we achieved it thanks to scanlines and them on November 15th at 0400 hours 1983
2. the government doesnt plan on releasing any info on them anytime soon, fun fact the UN division that works with them is ran by the american government and theirs alone. only America, Canada, Britain and Japan work with them.
3. they are highly advanced however when we discovered the scanlines they freaked out a little
4. not at all but it was fun to watch it with actual MIB
>>
>>18937730
Look it up nigger.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scan_line
>>
>>18937729
1. you are either recruited out of a tier 1 special forces unit after being in service with said unit for at least 8 years (support staff) or you are selected from the highest tiers of the CIA.
2. you cant, but we organize abductions so you could get nagged one day
3. ill make a comment going over this
>>
>>18937736
After looking at the wikipedia page I don't believe they have equipment to prevent mind control. They probably can only detect it, but I doubt they can always detect it just by using scan lines.
>>
>>18937735
Thanks dude.

How much of our everyday tech comes from them

Are their plans for space colonies, or do they already exist

Are their other races out there, do they want to fuck us

Has subliminal messaging been used in media to prepare for their arrival

Can they help solve international conflicts, do they already
>>
>>18937715
What do you know about Nordic/ Aryan aliens?
>>
File: scanlines.jpg (17KB, 236x343px)
scanlines.jpg
17KB, 236x343px
>>18937736
The scanline was the first ever worm hole technology discovered. you can use them to time travel and have no effect on the past even if you interact with it or you can be an invisible observer. you can use them to travel anywhere on the plant in a minute or two. they are essentially the fabric of a dimension and all 11 dimensions have them. If you die in a scanline you are torn to pieces and vaporized instantly. fire cannot be started in them and upon entering a scanline if you are traveling long distanced you are exposed to over 40+ Gs ( G force) and must wear a suit. the greys had no idea about this and when a scientist working in groom lake by the name of travis powers it changed everything they greys thought of us. we do not share scanline technology with the greys.

essentially as far as visual appearance its cliche it looks like those 1980s lasers this image is a close resemblance except there are triangles jutting from the floor. the best i can describe it as is the daft punk technologic music video
>>
>>18937754
1. alot, they created WIFI
2. yes, we plan to colonize space by Terra forming mars by 2100
3. yes, the greys are at war
4. no the media knows nothing of it but we control a vast amount of what is viewed to keep you pacified
5. they could stop a war in a day if they wanted but they never intervene as we profit from war, if they did we would be mad
>>18937756
they do not exist as far as I can see and I dismiss all claims of their existence
>>18937746
step 1. get scanline reader, step 2. brain device, step 3. profit from anti mind control.
>>
do you have neuralyzers? where can i get one?
>>
>>18937688
ok, so how to detect scan lines? Are we talking "They Live" type shit? I don't believe you, I'm just curious.
>>
>>18937767
>by Terra forming mars by 2100
Why so long? If we have intergalactic travel we should be able to do it tomorrow

> they could stop a war in a day if they wanted but they never intervene as we profit from war, if they did we would be mad
Wouldn't it be more profitable to use alien tech to stomp our enemies out and take their resources. Most money during war time goes to the war effort so if we stopped it we'd have more to spend on the greys and other tech. Hell why do they even need earth money they should be better off than us already?

Also what sci-fi media is closet to reality
>>
>>18937776
no we just drug the fuck out of you so bad you dont know what happening.
>>18937778
you need a fabricating device which allows for an opening in a scanline to be made. its like a big hole floating in air and you walk in and it seals behind you
>>
disinfo
>>
Can you use your govt tech to find me a responsible and nice gf plox?
>>
>>18937784
1. it would disrupt society we are also being selective as to who gets to go, we may just use it as an experiment and create another society where humans and greys live side by side to see if its compatible
2. then everyone would know about aliens and i would be out of a job and the world would flip even more shit. they dont need earth money, its humans stopping them from intervening as we profit from war and it drives our society.
3. its hard to say, stargate is kind of accurate with a mix of halo and the X-files
>>
>>18937688
How do you boyos not break the act and always act so serious? All the MiB stories but not one where they've broken character other than them being angry/frustrated if they don't get the results they wanted.
>>
File: fe.png (228KB, 653x630px) Image search: [Google]
fe.png
228KB, 653x630px
Zhisj
>>
>>18937792
sorry, that is a no. we can give you drugs that make you think you have one though, but they you are locked away
>>
>>18937788
>>18937778 here
still don't believe you. Fabricating device? Elaborate. I've some ideas of what you mean. I don't expect blueprint, but give me somethin a little concrete.
>>
>>18937796
we are trained for a long time on how to do our job, we also take drugs that help us keep character for days at a time
>>
>>18937795
>its humans stopping them from intervening as we profit from war and it drives our society.
The "war economy" meme is a myth from WWII
>>
>>18937801
picture a hole just appearing, thin as paper and you can see it from the other side. you can look into it and see the scanline plane. the fabricator runs the code and supports the power supply to keep the hole open and protect you from the immense amount of radiation they emit. you walk into it and it closes behind you and you begin to walk across the scanline plane to another whole which has your destination on the other side. its basically a worm hole but a bit more complicated and it has other purposes and uses
>>
How many extraterrestrial races have you personally encountered?
>>
>>18937767
Did Eisenhower really sign a treaty with the aliens?
>>
>>18937816
2 different kind of greys however only one kind comes to earth i met the other grey when of planet
>>
>>18937814
So just a person?
>>
>>18937822
Why is your typing so awful?
>>
tell us work stories what do you do day to day whats the biggest thing you have dealt with etc
>>
>>18937800
Drugs are lame and fake.
Shill confirmed.
I found the wife of my dreams through
Christian mingles proven algorithm you
liar!
>>
>>18937821
yes he did.
>>18937824
its a worm hole
>>18937825
because i dont spend all day on a PC and i am wearing gloves
>>
>>18937688
Is Will Smith really the best agent yall got?
>>
>>18937688
Another interesting q&a. What do the aliens specifically want from us? And what about their intergalactic war? Who is fighting who and why?
>>
>>18937828
1. i got around and ensure people dont talk about seeing a scanline or aliens, sometimes we kill people or their family members in order to keep them quite, i am paid 2.7 million dollars per year to do my job and i can only leave my job when i am 55 and will remain under permanent observation for my entire life. you are kicked out of the MIB at 71 if you do not leave at 55.
2. I once went to a conspiracy rally and fed a group of people lies with false evidence by creating "lizard people". i then organized a man be abducted that night because he knew to much
>>
>>18937837
for sure, without him we would be nothing ;)
>>18937845
they are war with an race that has really high numbers and is kind of a hive mind but is drastically less advanced
>>
You can't even spell and you want us to believe you?
>>
>>18937851
What do the aliens think about religion/God?
>>
>>18937887
they think it is foolish and a waste of time, all MIB have to abandon all religious ideals. fun fact they also have to be white as we are all supposed to look similar.
>>
>>18937891
The guy in the movie was black.
>>
>>18937894
will smith is white on the inside and wears a suit
>>
>>18937891
Is psi phenomena real? Are the aliens psychic? Can they speak human languages? What do they call themselves? And what do they eat?
>>
>>18937905
1. yes it is
2. no they are not, they use a device to control others and to communicate they talk to eachother
3. yes English and Russian are derived from their language, almost all of them speak both perfectly
4. they tend not to refer to having a name. iv been told they thought they where alone for so long that they never gave themselves a name but i think its kind of a lie.
5. meat, they are carnivores
>>
What's the deal with the genetic experiments the greys are doing?

What's the deal with their involvement with you after "death"?

What's the deal with the carbon looking dudes?

What's the deal with the guy getting shinned?

What's the deal with hanibu

What's your deal fo real?
>>
>>18937918
What company provides you with your swanky as hell 50s vehicles? If they're not provided from a company then how do you get them?
>>
>>18937922
1. they are testing what humans are capable of physically and if we can be modified or hyper evolved
2. they dont do fuck all with you after death but clean up your body and attend your funeral grudgingly
3. carbon looking dudes?
4.what do you mean
5. the greys worked with the nazis prior to the united states, Germany is aware of their existence but is not allowed to deal with them nor with the greys talk to anyone from Germany
>>
>>18937939
What about the "alien selfie" apparently posted on pol? Is that real?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 309x163px
>>18937688
I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow as i need to visit some people, im going to sleep i might make a thread tomorrow i might not. good night all and I hope you enjoyed what I brought out. also if you are wondering a vast majority of MIB support trump.
>>
>>18937939
>carbon looking dudes
In the astral or whatever

>shinned
The father was without shin but he's about to get it. Idk if I can explain or if it's even relevant
>>
I can't tell you who I am because they would kill me........ But they totally don't monitor my internet usage and will never know I made this thread. Larping is fun
>>
>>18937739
Its a hand me down position. How MIB works is through the set up of false proxy states. They develop from there. misinformed proxy states are used for security. They are unrecognized identity/entity.
Reason its a hand me down is because if you are close to one you have seen all the weirdness therefore you are indirectly psychologically adapted to it. Like having a an astronout father and being in a g force machine all your life. Youre more conditioned to it than anyone.
>>
File: apu_apustaja.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu_apustaja.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>I'm part of a secret organisation that's been supposedly dealing with the paranormal since last century, I've come to the internet so I could spread secret info about aliens, and I've chosen my audience to be a bunch of mentally backwards people constantly trying to summon sex demons
>>
>>18937688
is antigravity a real thing? how do i fly?
>>
>>18937987
I know Russia has the closest thing to MIB. They are teleporters. And for the most part have the entire western world at their feet due to the keyboard. From there they can erase memories and give new identities.
>>
Agent AA, is there a sasquatch or yeti?
>>
>>18938008
I heard one when I was tripping out in the woods
>>
haha Look at me guys I'm pretending to be a MIB agent!!!!

Rethink your life OP
>>
>>18937688
How are you able to post here if you are constantly monitored and can be killed for releasing info?
>>
>>18937688
You don't work in the MIB; You can't even type a proper sentence.

Impersonating an agent of an agency which does not exist is quite stupid Anon. Perhaps you should think about your actions and consider whether they are representative of what you truly are.

Don't be a fool, I know you're not.
>>
>>18937939
german guy here, that sucks
cant you like just let them atleast abduct us
>>
Is there a way you could provide us with a drawing or image of the greys?
>>
>>18938069
tl;dr
Don't worry about the government, there's nothing to see here, move along
>>
>>18937688
leave me the fuck alone pls
>>
>>18937715
Society can handle aliens. Truth is the people in power cannot handle losing control. They know that a revolt would take against the people that hid and profited from hiding the knowledge. The people have always adapted. Kings & dictators do not adapt. It is a red flag a cop out stating that society could not handle it. That is evidence of you supporting the fuedal system we have of rulers and serfs.
>>
>>18938117
THIS

everyone knows oh some level that aliens are real don't go with that bullshit mannn
Also it wouldn't affect religion at all because people would then just expand the scope of religion to include other planets
>>
When do I get to bang aliens
>>
>>18937918
>yes English and Russian are derived from their language
No, it's derived from Europe
>>
File: Untitled.png (522KB, 631x469px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
522KB, 631x469px
>>18937947
>>
>>18937849
>I once went to a conspiracy rally
When, and where?
>>
What do ayyys think of memes? Are they funny to them? Do they have memes of their own?
>>
are reptlians real? David icke is right? are mainstream conspiracy theorists disinfo?
>>
>>18938229
SHOW US THE AYY
>>
>>18937688
WURST
LARP
THREAD
EVER
>>
Hmm but aren't the mib going to do something to you? Since you revealed these information to the public
>>
What's the wage like?
>>
>>18937688

This is the truth about the Real MIB....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2u6NufFyPE
>>
Ha, OP saw the MIB movies and btw thinks that they're really "government agents"! He's such a newfag that he doesn't realize MIB sightings are a paranormal/psychic phenomenon linked to UFO activity and possibly caused by the same source!

Try to understand that mainstream media depictions of UFOs are disinfo. Lurk and research before you make your next roleplay thread.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.