[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emergency Band Hi-Jack Prediction April 26th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: fig8.jpg (75KB, 837x531px) Image search: [Google]
fig8.jpg
75KB, 837x531px
Hey all.

Surprised I haven't seen anything posted about it yet here, but I thought you might find it interesting. Let me preface this really quick that this post involves Trump, but is in no way a political statement, view or otherwise discussion regarding government other than the focus on the individual being presented in light of a possible conspiracy.

On September 22/23, 2016.. emergency bands in New Jersey and New York were 'hi-jacked' with an ominous message related to Trump and the date of April 26th, which is tomorrow. Some theories have been thrown around regarding this date which corresponds to nuclear drill testing currently going on in the aforementioned counties, and also occurs when the entire senate (this is an unprecedented situation) is set to meet with Trump regarding the situation in North Korea. Might be a coincidence, but I thought this might be right up your guys' alley. I'll post some links to videos which captured this event live, and I'd like to get your thoughts on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGiVWRqJ1QU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpEfsP5RZb4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6omloDW6spc

What do you make of it?
>>
>>18937644
We've been all over this shit for days m8, you're l8. Just waiting at this point
>>
>>18937644
Everyone's first YouTube video is like that. Eventually you'll pick up on infographic and stuff so I can't blame him.
>>
>>18937644
2016????????

LARP'ing
>>
>>18937644
Late to the party Dude. Been talking about it for days now. Welcome to the show.
>>
>>18937667
>>18937677

Sorry boys, my upkeep on information is slow going due to work. Really interested to see how it plays out.
>>
>>18937677
Anyone else noticed no colored identification codes here?
>>
>>18937674
Yeah, jackass. 2016. Before the election. Did you think it would be September 2017? Because we're not there yet are we?
>>
>>18937687
Yeah
Ima faggot and didn't see the whole thing

Thanks
>>
>>18937644
There's no such thing as coincidence.
>>
File: 1492401034772.png (292KB, 960x912px) Image search: [Google]
1492401034772.png
292KB, 960x912px
bump
>>
Apparently the 26th is Melania Trump's birthday too.

This date seems to be fairly prominent...
>>
>>18937883
do you think the 26th still has meaning or is it referencing the beginning of something else

its already the 26th in my country and I doubt anything major will happen tomorrow.
>>
>>18937644
lol now AM 1630 is an "emergency" band

Remember kiddies, normal first, paranormal second. 1630 AM is defined as a Regional Class B AM station, requiring a minimum of 250 Watt broadcast, which the broadcaster clearly did not meet since the signal is spaghetti.

It took about a thousand dollars of equipment to broadcast this signal. An amateur HAM radio operator did this more than likely, to freak people out, and it's likely that whoever initially uploaded it on youtube is the person who broadcast it.

Oh, here's another hint for you: There's no 1630AM in Jersey or New York, so no station was "hijacked".

Thanks for not bothering to google or research or even try to comprehend a single fucking thing before pushing more "paranormal" faggotry.
>>
>>18937901
who wastes a thousand dollars of equipment just to fuck with people
>>
File: bm.jpg (9KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
bm.jpg
9KB, 240x210px
>>18937901
you could be less condescending with your education. just a thought.
>>
>>18937917
amataur ham operators spend money on equipment because they are interested in radio broadcasting primarily... some of them have senses of humor and like to play pranks.
>>
>>18937901

What bureau do you work for?
>>
>>18937901
I really really really hope you're reviewbrah

even if you're not I bet it felt pretty good to be able to flex your knowledge of am radio and whatnot, right? it looks like you did, because you got detailed about it and you have an air of superiority to your post. don't let it get to your head though haha.

all the best, friend.
>>
>>18937901

>Query the FCC's database for KNNV688 — Stony Brook University (New York) information radio station broadcasting on 1630 AM
>>
>>18937919
I'm condescending because normal first paranormal second or you are a child or stupid. Children are not allowed on this website and x is one of the prime under 18 boards.

And moreso it's just that I'm left asking a million times every single day of my life to seemingly the entire human race: "Why don't you care about verifying the things you say or think?"

This keeps getting reposted and now a nonexistent radio station being conjured with hobbyist electronics is an "emergency band takeover". Well it stops here. If I can eliminate ignorance in the world one time then thank fucking God.
>>
>>18937901

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/licenseFreqSum.jsp;JSESSIONID_ULSSEARCH=BpGGZQ0BGCRvwnGJ8Htpx0FF13Qvw4RZCB1QYsCdhggsbyLTF4PR!1693224847!93662417?licKey=1215960

How does it feel to be disproved with a 15 second google search?
>>
>>18937951
Ah my mistake, the resource I used didn't list it

That makes the explanation even easier: a student with access to the university radio equipment did it.
>>
>>18937950
why am i a child or stupid? what are you basing this on?
>>
>>18937950
your response does not validate your attitude and your malice does nothing but contribute to what is wrong with this planet.

delivery matters as well. hateful delivery does not inspire, it divides.
>>
>>18937967

>College is a Safe Space, students ONLY

Not like any old sap can walk onto a campus dressed as a student and 'borrow' their equipment. Especially one who's attempting to conceal their identity and blend into a large crowd in the event someone comes looking for them.
>>
>>18937974
I don't view other human beings as things to inspire or lead. They are livestock. Most humans are not cognizant and make no intellectual decisions.

>>18937975
....That's why I said a student with access to the equipment.
>>
>>18937991
>i think other people are animals

this is your problem. you're an enormous asshole. i'm somebody who agrees that this is probably a prank, but you sir are a huge cocksucker.
>>
>>18937991

This guy is obviously a plant. Attempting to cause cognitive dissonance to prevent people from looking into it deeper.

Based American Patriot discovered something huge that's going to happen on 4/26 and attempted to warn the public by posing as a student and sneaking onto a college campus where there was easy access to expensive equipment he could use to broadcast a signal in an attempt to alert the masses.

How is this not obvious?
>>
>>18937995
I'm not here to make friends

>>18938001
Yes obviously, the least likely thing is what's reality

>easy access to expensive equipment

LOL You will never approach that shit without going thorugh 2 locked doors and you are *fucking retarded* if your mind doesn't operate this way

"hmm it's a college campus so all the broadcasting equipment is just sitting out" ??????
>>
>>18938010
>"hmm it's a college campus so all the broadcasting equipment is just sitting out" ??????

I'll take What Are Break-ins for $300, Mr. Trabek.

You're a plant. Nobody's falling for it. On a board where the impossible, unnatural and secretive gets discussed and you're attempting to overly rationalize and make something less than what it really is. You don't fit the narrative, pal. Tell your CIA buddies they need more training in the Information Control department.
>>
File: angery.jpg (46KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
46KB, 600x588px
>>18938010
lol.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 200x185px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 200x185px
So it's the 26th now. is it going to be happening later today?
>>
>>18938218
There are a lot of "balls in the air" today. Not sure if they will all be successfully juggled or will some hit the ground. Happening today:
1. Trump meets with 100 Senators about NK
2. The US warships reach the Korean Peninsula
3. EMP attack simulation continues in New Jersey
4. Terrorist attack drill with first responders takes place in DC
5. It's a New Moon, but also a Super Moon
6. The Hulu series The Handmaiden's Tale begins tonight
7. What else guys? Feel free to add to the list...
Trump, April 26th. Trump, April 26th. Trump, April 26th
>>
>>18938405
it's also Melania Trump's birthday today
>>
>>18937644
Someone could easily hijack a radio wave and do this to make a scene. 300,000,000 people in american. Someone has the means the imagination and the will to do this.
>>
>>18938415
including terrorists, domestic or foreign. just sayin.
>>
>>18938405

Oh please, for fucking once give us a happening, like we have been fucking waiting for a fucking new 9/11 almost 2 fucking decades. We need something far away that allows us to have a fun day watching TV and posting online about the happening.

God just fucking make life entretaining for fucking once.
>>
File: next_911.jpg (338KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
next_911.jpg
338KB, 800x480px
>>18938426
I didn't think 9/11 was very entertaining. The only destruction, death, and mayhem I would find entertaining would be actual elites getting whats coming to them, and not us plebs getting genocided for profit (again).
>>
>>18938415
>easily hijack a radio wave
wew
>>
>>18937972
It's just a way to make you less in his eyes, so ignore it.
>>
>>18938426
>Oh please, for fucking once give us a happening
Hahahahahaha. I don't want anything bad to happen to people, but I know what you mean. The thing is, if an EMP event happened, it would probably knock out all communication around it, so we wouldn't be able to watch it and it might even knock out parts of the internet depending on where it hit.
>>
>>18938597
>elites
>getting what's coming to them
not in 10,000 years has this ever happened.
elites don't lose.
try again filthy causal.
>>
>>18938649
everyone loses, not if but when
>>
Sooo had an emergebcy meeting today, about NK...
>>
>>18938661
if you want to get into semantics and technicalities then yes, nobody "wins" the game.
The goal is to lose as late as possible, and the elite have found the perfect formulary to secure the latest loss possible.
0/10 kys pleb.
>>
>>18937644
Been there, done that.
>>
>>18937644
The happening will never be broadcasted
>>
>>18938679
semantics, can you hear the thunder rich boy ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>
>>18938679
the perfect way to lose ha ha
>>
>>18937917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_ytnVUhvoI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNoHpDPPnMA

Because they can, they probably have it as a hobby and decided to try it out on a bigger scale don't be so dense
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.