[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illuminati Illumination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1493166230294.jpg (30KB, 480x360px)
1493166230294.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
Why isn't /x/ discussing this?

Elite Dutch Banker Whistleblower Exposes Satanic Child Sacrifices!

Full Original Interview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120&index=2&list= [Embed]

Basic Gestalt : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NagYge8fSJM [Embed]

What we learn:
>Terrorist Organizations, Secret services, Intelligence agencies, weapons and drug trades are all being operated by the same people on a high level to maintain the illusion of chaos in order to maintain control.
>Lucifer is real and the elite who control the world worship him through child sacrifices(Connection to pizzagate). No matter what you want to believe.
>We are(All of Creation) the manifestation of God's light ("If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" - Nikola Tesla. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77LEblQNI94&t=377s [Embed] )
>The "Elders Of Zion" is an accurate textbook on what is actually happening in the world today.
>>
free bump
>>
>>18937620
So if one guy says something, I should drop everything and assume what he said is true?

The shit he's saying is fucking ridiculous and stupid.
>>
>>18937620
we are discussing it, but the OP doesn't know how to make a thread properly so it's not immediately obvious what it's about unless you know this man's face.

>>18930458
>>
>>18937620
>>Lucifer is real and the elite who control the world worship him through child sacrifices(Connection to pizzagate). No matter what you want to believe.
You're a fucking idiot and you're full of shit. No matter what you want to believe.
>>
>>18937620

Have a bump.
>>
>>18937760
Dutch guy here. I am not saying his message is shit, but he is full of useless shit. Just promoting the money trade game. And of course people who have money use it to enjoy sex. What so strange or weird about that?
Take life by the ball and jurk it!! Or die like a fucking Jesucsist looser.
>>
>>18937760
>The shit he's saying is fucking ridiculous and stupid
don't be scared, it's all gonna be okay
>>
>>18937620
Everything is alleged, we dont know if this guy is even for real or not. Are you just taking his word for it and everything he says at face value?
>>
>>18937953
dummy, if thousands of rich, powerful, gnostic-educated elite believe in, worship to and live for him, then he is absolutely real. that's how the universe works. it doesn't matter if you don't believe in demons, because these people do and literally spend their lives in service to them.
>>
>>18937620
>Lucifer is real

Nobody is going to treat this seriously.
>>
>>18939632
>Everything is alleged, we dont know if this guy is even for real or not. Are you just taking his word for it and everything he says at face value?

There are videos on youtube of the guy discussing economy, there is his linkedin profile and if you search your name on google you can find the site of a bank with his photo on it.
>>
>>18939647
see
>>18939633
>>
>>18937620
bump, i'm pretty sure shills saged it.
>>
>>18937620

>Lucifer is real
>Elite worship through child sacrifice
>pizzagate

Ah! Normally I'd stop reading right there when I realize you're a /pol/tard - but lets keep going.

You're convinced that this ultimate evil (Lucifer) is worshiped by the elite through the sacrifice of the occasional kid with light colored skin.

Got it.

Here is why thats completely stupid and only a person ignorant of the world (in a bubble) would believe it.

In Africa children are routinely raped. A lot. Boys are force drafted into petty militias and make-shift military units. They're taught that killing and raping is normal even if the victim is a child.

In China more daughters were killed outright at birth than have gone missing in the history of America.

I cite America because we have clearer numbers on our missing children. About 5,000 per year.

Even if we assumed that all 5,000 of those were sacrifices - we know for a fact that most are just parents killing or neglecting their kids - that doesnt even come close to the number of kids being killed in other countries WITHOUT ANY BIG BAD EVIL DUDE TO SACRIFICE TO AT ALL.

So, if all it really takes to become an elite in control of the world is to sacrifice some kids, boy they're really letting all that go to waste in China and Africa!

Someone should let this Lucifer guy in on the big secret!

By the way, I didnt even add in all the kids that literally die every single day to poverty factors like a lack of food, medicine, or clean water.

Anyone who believes this mundane and short sighted version of 'evil' and 'God's Light' is being completely duped.

Finally, it takes someone truly ignorant of the way nature works to assume a human child is any more valuable than a young rabbit or a sprouting dandelion.

The egotism corrupts your understanding of lifes value - our babies arent any more special, life is life. Stop taking the Christian bait and start realizing that Nature is the only 'God'.
>>
>>18940209
Has nothing to do with whether Lucifer is real or not, has to do with people at the top engaged in some very sick activities including human sacrifice. Just because it goes on in other parts of the world is totally irrelevant.
>>
>>18940222

No, its not because the claim is also that these people are "AT THE TOP" so they could reasonably get all the kids they wanted out of Africa and China but instead they decide to abduct and screw with kids in Washington D.C.?

Wow, certainly they must be "AT THE TOP" because they're so brilliant that pizzagate leaked right out during their run for president.

Oh, its just a coincidence though that not a single living person can get a single photo of one of these kids during one of these rituals.

There are more witnesses for Bigfoot than there are for this bullshit.

Instead we get shitting videos of someone yelling at a kid or we get absolutely no physical evidence whatsoever and then some testimony.

Oh boy, TESTIMONY - ON /X/ - if we believe everyone who has ONLY TESTIMONY we literally cant believe a fucking thing because it all contradicts.

So in closing - at least some people have tracks for evidence when they claim they saw a sasquatch - this guy doesnt have shit.
>>
>>18940325
damn, you still /shill/-ing?
>no rest for the wicked
>>
>>18940325
>>18940209
>>
>>18940325
Look up the case of Marc Dutroux - perhaps one of the most well documented instances of such abuse.
>>
>>18939691
>other people believe something is real so it is real

Your logic is so flawed its not even funny.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.