[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is sex magick used in worship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2401.jpg (47KB, 398x400px)
IMG_2401.jpg
47KB, 398x400px
How is sex magick used in worship?
>>
1) Find a virgin basement dweller who is not opposed to 24 hours of sex with huge boobed witch fashion models
2).... haha, oh man. I crack me up
3) Go back to imagefap OP
>>
There are two poles of the caduceus, your genitals and your mind.
Genitals are physical creation, mind is mental creation.
Transmute the power of physical into mental and you manipulate the quantum multiverse of infinity.
You control chance and probability.
>>
>>18937635
I'm actually absistent.
I know sex can be used to charge sigils and shit, but I wonder if and how it's used in the recognition and worship of some deities.
>>
>>18937646
How do I do this
That sounds cash
>>
File: grover 1.jpg (17KB, 300x338px) Image search: [Google]
grover 1.jpg
17KB, 300x338px
>>18937655
Easiest way is not to masturbate
>>
>>18937655
Chakras and the Spinal Fire.

Every form of spiritual magic is essentially just alchemy. Changing yourself from a base animal into an enlightened demi-god. Enlightenment manifested in flesh.
>>
One thing you can do is have your partner evoke the god you want to worship, then you bone them. Or you can literally offer your fun-fluids to the gods (put them in a bowl, burn them or pour them onto the earth or something). Or you can can dedicate the whole act to the god, see it as if you're spending orgone energy/prana/vitality in their name.
>>
magic*
>>
Poorly.

If everyone who had really fucked up sex got a magical boon for it....
>>
>>18937619
Magic Forever Alone Ritual
>Find Qt on tinder
>Fap to profile
>Energy expended
>No contact Qt
>>
>>18937619
I used to work with her sister.
>>
>>18937619
Find the High Priestess. Eat her pussy. Profit.
>>
>>18938734
Who even is that, I just googled image "sex magick"
>>
>>18938760
Maxine Sanders.
>>
>>18937646
>your mind

On all levels except physical, I am a sexual god.
>>
>>18939215
Bruh.
>>
>>18937914
>orgone enrgy
>Reich
You could sit in an orgone accumulator every day. Burroughs swore by it, and he lived forever considering how much he poisoned himself.
>>
>>18937680
Don't listen to this idiot. Nofap is reddit garbage
>>
>>18937914
>One thing you can do is have your partner evoke the god you want to worship, then you bone them

Tell me more about this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.