[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (190KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
190KB, 2000x1200px
they are twins
>>
And yet stand alone
>>
>>18937615
You say to them, "you want ice cream cone?" Both of them say yes. How in the hell??!
>>
I had this one dream I can not forget few years ago:

I took no participation in the dream, it was as if I was watching a documentary. Two humanoid figures were walking around large corridors of what seemed like a labyrinth with adorned walls, for some reason I knew this was inside a building at the Vatican. These figures just walked in perfect synchrony, they wore large adorned garments that covered them entirely except for their feet, and I knew they were twins. At the tip of their hoods they had a metallic star that kept making a shaking sound as they walked. I just watched them walking while a voice talked about them. The voice said they were "The Representation" and that they were "one of the 3 parts of God". The voice said they were born together and could never leave that labyrinth, otherwise terrible things would happen. Finally, the voice said they ate their mother alive right after they wore born, and I saw the scene of their birth and subsequent cannibalism briefly, then I woke up extremely distressed. This thread made me feel odd.
>>
There's no duality, they are one and the same.
>>
>>18938143
pretty neat
i knew they were special
their methods of math helped me
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.