[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Courier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

If you were here yesterday you know that I'm a courier employed by the U.N. to transport specific necessities for an extraterrestrial outpost.
I know I told you guys I would get a notebook from them but I didn't get to talk to my friend today.
Apparently he had to leave to speak with a colonial leader over their military actions.
I did however have an interesting talk with one of the immigrants about the war.
Just like before, AMA. Might not get the answer you want.
>>
>>18937240
did you catch better call saul season 3
>>
>>18937244
That's already out?
>>
Okay time traveling aliens.What kind of aliens time travel and how do they look. What is there mission statement. Do there ships look like really bright white lights that slowly fade away when noticed.
>>
>>18937288
To my knowledge there is no time traveling aliens.
And the species the advanced aliens know of are all relatively behind us, except one.
They are here to guide our research, protect our populations, and integrate us into their society.
When they enter atmosphere it looks like a red stain on a canvas.
Think about the blue sky, then think about a big red mark, their shields are thick enough to heavily react with our atmosphere.
I've helped unload a couple of their ships, but that was before I was a courier.
As far as fading away, idk. They only stay in the atmosphere for a few seconds.
>>
You mentioned Military background, is this mandatory for dealing with this species?
>>
>>18937384
As a worker, yes.
I always have to be ready to defend them.
>>
>>18937422
Defend from whom? How is it even possible for any group to be a threat to the U.N. with the U.S. backing them? Or when the species your 'protecting' is much more advanced than us?
>>
>>18937427
Its a precaution.
Cults would probably be the only real issue. But if an attack occurred all men at the outpost would be militarized easily.
They do have their own security but never hurts to have back up.
Biggest threat is hostile and foreign aliens, I mean threat as in north korea threat.
We know they're there and we know they know we're here, but they have yet to push it.
>>
>>18937437
How would a cult get the information on where the beings are kept/transported to? I understand they are hostile, but a threat? Really? That's absurd... these beings, traveling through the vacuum of space, should be more than capable of decimating our planet if they felt like it... what's an ant in the way of a boar? What are these beings interested in?
>>
>>18937240
Do you believe humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now?

Is there a protocol of judgement resolution by assuming a realistic version of Catholic religious beliefs?

Is there a protocol of judgement resolution by assuming humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now?

Do you know anything about a, "demiurge"? If you know anything about a, "demiurge" then tell what you think might be helpful to learn.

Are you trained to work through the challenges of being a victim of technologies of flexing muscles caused by machines far of miles?
>>
>>18937469
Dude fuck off
>>
>>18937240
How does on go about getting those gay capsules you mentioned yesterday?
>>
>>18937481
Or getting one of those female alien whores
>>
>>18937437
Hi again op, can you clarify a bit on what you meant its a bit confusing, hostile aliens are here too? What are they like? Also please just share any remarkable or interesting things about them.
>>
File: lookalike.jpg (38KB, 345x486px) Image search: [Google]
lookalike.jpg
38KB, 345x486px
>>18937447
All the people that rule the world are apart of cults or occult groups.
They have a lot of power and if they tried to take a friendly alien captive, they prolly could.
They want us as future allies so killing us would be worthless.
>>18937469
No
No
No
No
No
>>18937481
They don't work with humans.
That is literally the thing they were working on when I got there this morning.
The problem is their alien proteins don't coincide with ours, so attempting to grow a fetus would be challenging.
It'd be like Scurvy.
They can eat and enjoy our food, we can also eat theirs, but the vitamins we need and they need are totally different.
So from what I understand the principle works, but making a liquid viable to feed the fetus must be created from scratch.
>>18937486
I was told before meeting her for the trip to NOT take any sexual advances serious if she made them. She didn't.
Believe it or not she was actually a virgin, but acted like she wanted sex, it's their culture, i don't get it.
Its hard to explain but once one of them has an egg fertilized in the womb they can no longer produce donateable eggs.
>>18937495
There are no other known aliens on Earth.
They are currently at war with another race but I seldom get details, except when immigrants come in.
I'll tell you what I know about the other race.
They are physically imposing, standing about 6'5-6'11.
They work like ants in the fact they serve hive minds, but they do have consciousness.
Their technology is behind that of our allies but their population is many times more than that of our alien friends.
And they are all combat ready.
What I understand is that our friends are losing the war, in the sense they've regressed into their (our allies) territory so that casualties are low.
The K/D ratio is astounding.
In encounters millions of them are slaughtered but they're worse than the chinese, they don't stop coming.
One interesting thing about our friends is that they can't eat veggies.
>>
>>18937528
If they're more advanced why dont they just nuke em?
>>
>>18937528
They are '''humans''' of sorts, and are surprisingly close relatives to the '''humans''' that colonized this planet eons ago.
Wouldn't expect some random space country to know about an ancient penal colony from a wildly different space country though.
>>
>>18937528
Why don't we help to fuck up the ant people.

What have we gained from them?

Is wifi alien technology?
>>
>>18937528
thanks good stuff. How good is our allies tech? obviously space travel, which suggests a mastery of matter, do they teleport? Any cool tech you know of?

Do you think they influence us without us knowing? for example exposing a lie for the greater good?
>>
>>18937528
How many cult groups do you know of? And how would you go about joining? It's obviously possible for the average person, not easy, but possible... and how many universes/planets do the nemesis hold? How about our allies?
>>
>>18937469
>technologies of flexing muscles

I actually understood everything you meant up until the last line. Care to elaborate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTHssFg7i_g
>>
What would you say is the best way to research the deeper tier of im our world? or even become involved.
>>
>>18937528
Do you know how psychoactive compounds affect them, compared to humans?

Do they have a pineal gland?
>>
>>18937528

They can't eat veggies? Could you anwser why? Is it bad for aliens? (•ิ_•ิ)?
>>
File: Truth.jpg (86KB, 496x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.jpg
86KB, 496x1349px
>>18937540
They colonize and breed quickly, drawing out their strong military would be the best bet to get a chance at their heart.
>>18937543
What
>>18937555
Believe it or not, we have.
I met ten of the best soldiers in the world, Four Americans. 2 Brits, 1 Chinese, 1 Hungarian, and 2 Russians.
They got taken along to see the effectiveness of humans in combat scenarios against the reptos.
Haven't heard about them since they got sent off, 2 years ago.
They've been with us since the 50s, so our rapid technological advancements are probably due to their guidance.
Probably.
>>18937556
They could obliterate us if they needed to, given we had no idea it was coming. Probably a thousand years ahead of us now.
No teleportation but their FTL travel is pretty neat.
They call it the Light Drive.
The way I understood it is that they can hitch a ride an light particles.
Scary thing is most of the light is thousands of years old, so shit might be gone.
I don't know how it really works other than that, maybe there's more details I can't comprehend.
No I don't they strictly don't influence politics, population, or general health.
Only if the lie could kill the human race, other than that I don't think they'd push anything.
>>18937563
Two.
You'd have to find them first. Probably display some knowledge of what they want to know.
The cults I know about are fucking stupid.
The first in the general elite.
All together to make sure people don't rise up.
They don't know aliens are here but they aren't far from figuring it out.
The second cult has info on aliens but don't push it.
They are anarchists believing we should disband our governments and be served by the advanced alien tech.
The enemy holds hundreds of planets and do attempt to mass colonize anything they can get their hands on, but then again they are hiveminds.
Our allies currently colonize only a few planets, they hold dozens of solar systems.
Their biggest colony is in their own solar system.
>>
>>18937577
remote mind control. stimulating muscles to flex by machines over vast distances stimulating the muscles.
>>
>>18937634
Do you know which galaxy they're from?
>>
How close are we to public exposure?

What kind of shit do you ship/receive?
>>
>>18937601
What
>>18937608
Lemon juice is really bad for them, totally fucks their body up. Vitamin C is a no no in large amounts.
Probably, I've never asked.
>>18937614
They evolved as carnivores.
>>18937653
This one.
>>18937656
I really couldn't answer that man, I really got no clue.
It depends on how their war goes.
Mostly goats, cows, pigs, chicken, they really like rabbits. Other than that I ship raw metals and items for the humans on base.

I got the new list, gotta hit the hay I'll come back tomorrow.
>>
so courier, they are closer to the original UR-Culture that first sent out the colonists to Earth as the seed colony that got lost after the dryas when comms went dark and we were written off, or are they what the sitchin crew think of as Anuunaki?

have you met any of the ones that look like a mix between Roger from American Dad, E.T., and STATION from Bill and Ted's bogus Journey? there were stories I heard form old timers that were MACVSOG types when i was a kid. I never knew if they were pulling my leg or not. they were hardcore carnivores and would drink stuff like Pho like it was water.
>>
>>18937634
Anon humans are not an original species is what I am saying. We're the descendants of the likely ancestors of nearly every other intelligent species you know of.
Think of the Foundation series by Asimov. He imagines a planet a protagonist of one of the books goes to while searching for Earth, boasting a race of tall pale men who lived far away from Earth let alone the other colonies who adapted themselves through generations of genetic testing to become more than human. This is the case with us though the genetic alterations are more natural than not.
I cannot tell you where we came from though, however. I do not know the history that far back.

Also, it is good that our cousins have found us. Perhaps the [Imperivum of Man] can finally take off eh?
>>
is the last thread still up or archived?
>>
>>18937703
Ask me this tomorrow, I'll try to answer
>>
Delete this post immediately.
>>
Delete all of this now
>>
>>18937469
Just fucking drop it with your eternal life obsession bs you fucking autistic piece of shit.
>>
>>18937643
Kill yourself
>>
File: Not Mine.jpg (124KB, 1600x880px) Image search: [Google]
Not Mine.jpg
124KB, 1600x880px
>>18937703
If they are related to us, it is by a far strain.
Seeing they only recently, a few hundred years ago, even discovered us.
And only came here in the 1900s.
They are the most advanced race in the known galaxy.
And anything more advanced would have probably found them first.
>>
>>18937240
Stop that rp or kys.
>>
>>18939664
There's a reason that there are so many teraformed planets and several species populating some.
And yes, it is by a far strain.
>>
>>18937447
>I understand they are hostile, but a threat? Really? That's absurd... these beings, traveling through the vacuum of space, should be more than capable of decimating our planet if they felt like it

They can't even break atmo anymore and are terrified of nukes, only secrecy protects them
>>
>>18937240
After reading everything you said, I'm calling bullshit on this. You don't sound like someone who actually knows anything about other species, you might actually work in these places but you aren't being given or trusted with worthwhile information. Afterall you're here dumping it onto 4chan and you think nobody notices this if you are really telling the truth about your occupation?
>>
>>18937288
>>18937310
There are plenty of time travelling aliens, and humans too. It's just a math equation. There is even a race of beings that maintain the integrity of Time and prevent crimes in time, they are called the Garrison.
>>
>>18937447
they are interested in Earth resources. the same way we go to war over dumb things like oil and gold. But to some, Humans are a resource like cattle is to us.
>>
>>18940145
dont spew nonsense, you seriously have no idea. just mere speculation
>>
>>18940137
Alright.
Why do you think I have said no names, no locations, no specifics that would determine who I am, no ages, no specie names, and nothing big enough for them to realize this is the truth.
I don't know how they do it but the U.N. monitors as many websites as possible to make sure secrets DONT come out.
They probably know about 4chan's /x/ board and regularly check it.
But just from visiting it the past few days, there's a lot of bullshit.
Alien Selfies? Antarctic Jew Bases ruling the weather systems? Skin Walking monsters taking the form of those they eat?
This isn't Signs, Iron Skies, or It.
I don't blame you for speculating, I call bullshit on the majority of this board.
>>18940145
Large amounts of the Alien's research is on interdimensional beings, scary shit.
>>
>>18940229
And it's not autistic rp either (even though that is common around here sadly) so gtfo.
>>
Would you like to hang out one day?
>>
>>18940380
Sure
>>
>>18937240
Did you safely get the chip to House?
>>
>>18940868
Ok, when and where?
>>
>>18940877
That's no fun.
>>18940885
Depends on the next time I can get off. What country are you currently in?
>>
>>18940897
USA, you?
>>
>>18942109
Same, do you work year round?
>>
What do aliens like most about our pop culture?
>>
>>18943533
Yeah, 5 days a week. Why would that matter?
>>
>>18943546
Patriotism.
They like that major populations in each country is majorly patriotic of their country instead of wanting a global government.
They believe that if a planet comes together in peace instead of war and conquest that many weak links shall arise and cause major issues.
I.E. The late Roman Empire.
>>18943554
I get one week off a year.
>>
Do the hivemind guys know about us too?
>>
>>18943672
Know about us specifically but they know our allies have found intelligent life.
I've asked if they've tried getting into the solar system but they just change the subject.
We are the third most advanced race they know of, so protecting us until we can join the war is probably top priority.
>>
so these super smart ayys have a giant hive mind enemy that zergrushes them and they havent thought to invent some kind of ayy version of FOXDIE to kill them off?

shit, tell them to come by my house as appreciation, with a giant bag of high fire space weed, the flying wizard trans-am from south park, and the deed to a chill ass island somewhere.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.