[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever seen him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-04-17-23-31-02.png (2MB, 1438x1717px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-17-23-31-02.png
2MB, 1438x1717px
Long story short I was talking to a friend of mine who sees this figure both during sleep paralysis and when they are at their breaking point. This friend does have a few conditions however I will.not disclose them in the interest of their privacy.
>>
>>18936961
For future reference we'll refer to the friend as "A" and I may or may not answer questions depending on how probing they are. Also the figure, unless someone knows an actual name for it, will be refered to as "B" or "he". I would like to say thanks in advance for any help/info that may come as a result of your help.
>>
>>18936961
A regular manifestation of personal fear relating to humanity perverted. Nothing special here.
>>
Yes, lots of people are going to say they have because it's the most basic fucking creepypasta antagonist.
Your friend must be retarded as well, because mental conditions are TOTALLY going to give away his identity.
Probably doesn't even exist anyways, seeing as how you could sketch up this basic ass 'spoopy' monster and take the most basic /x/ topic and slap them together to make this thread.
Fuck off, role player.
>>
I have chronic sleep paralysis. I have episodes at least 1/2 times a week.It's become an annoyance now, actually. But anyway, I have NEVER seen any figures or felt much of a physical presence in the room with me. I do hear a LOT of horrible screaming and crying, however.
>>
>>18936961

>however I will.not disclose them

Oh so you mean you don't know shit and have nothing to share then? Cool, thanks for stopping by you fucking retard.
>>
>>18936961

>privacy

This is the slowest subboard on an anonymous imageboard no one gives a shit about. Get off your high horse and stop playing special snowflake like the child you are.
>>
>>18936983
>>18937007
>>18937012
In response to you three, my friend has been diagnosed with many minor conditions such as dyslexia and other arbitrary ones like that. They have also been diagnosed with a form of depression and there was more that they were supposed to be tested for, however they gave misinformation to the examiners and also didn't fully finish the testing process. And over the course of the years I've known them they have exhibited schizoid traits. I wasn't going to share because I figured it was not relevant to the question at hand which is "had anyone seen this figure specifically?" I also asked if anyone had info on it or anything like it. I apologize my original post wasn't up to snuff with other /x/ material, I don't ever surf this board.
>>
>>18937032
Then he is fucking retarded.
You also blatantly said he's schizo, so this entire fucking topic is completely irrelevant. Fuck off
>>
It's more than likely a Spirit of Goetia.
They're everywhere.
>>
>>18937032

Your friend seeing a figure and also being schizophrenic just *might* be related.
>>
>>18937043
>>18937035
I never said it wasn't related. I was just curious if it was a common figure to see or if it was unique or anything. I'm incredibly paranoid about supernatural shit, hence the never browsing this board and avoiding this stuff like the plague. So I didn't know if perhaps this was a popular demonic figure or something of the sorts.
>>
>>18937049

It's a bad drawing of a 2/10 creepy thing that looks like every creepy thing in every B movie or low budget horror game ever made.

Usually schizophrenic people have a unique level of creativity. Your friend however is not only schizophrenic, but also the least creative and most boring schizophrenic on the planet. Congratulations on knowing him.
>>
>>18937049
Here's the answer you fucking want.
This is actually Nosferatu, the Egyptian vampire god who controls the sun. Your friend seeing him means he has a gift and can control the sun. Go tell him this and get the fuck off our board.
>>
>>18937060

what did your mother do to you
>>
>>18937032
I'd imagine there is a very direct reason for this. Schizophrenia seems paranormal. The voices, clearly debasing schizophrenics. It's really disturbing, how clearly these people seem to be haunted by demons. Bad energy. Like it's being drawn to them. Only going on the simulators online. But it seems like it has a more spiritual cause than it's given.
>>
>>18937081
Stop being the one fucking faggot who has to deviate from the norm and be friendly to the LARPers.
You're attributing to the boards death
>>
>>18936961
What color is the figure?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.