[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Madonna of Częstochowa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: The Black Madonna.jpg (305KB, 570x807px) Image search: [Google]
The Black Madonna.jpg
305KB, 570x807px
Tell about the Black Madonna of Częstochowa
>>
>>18936938
She black
>>
she's not black, most of the icon is made of cloth and metal, the canvas which the hands and faces are painted on are old as shit, and have survived both fire and getting stabbed by a pike.
>>
>>18936960
Why are the angels still white?
>>
>>18936960
I know that, I'm just curious in the legends surrounding her.
>>
>>18936938
bumperino
>>
>>18936938
Something about this painting really creeps me out...
>>
>>18936960
Are you kidding? There are even curly hairs on the baby's head.

>>18936964
This! Why would any of the other light colors survive so brilliantly? People believe what they want to believe.
>>
>>18938174
Dont try to turn Virgin Mary into a nigger. Also, the painting is from Poland. Why would they paint nigger Mary?
>>
>>18936960
it was a saber
>>
>>18936938

blakk cus her mother been blacked
its funny cus polish people are racist and hate blacks lol the irony
>>
File: Czestochowska.jpg (24KB, 200x305px) Image search: [Google]
Czestochowska.jpg
24KB, 200x305px
>>18938174
>>18936964
Because the rest of what your're seeing is "false", you numbnuts.
Its an overlay of solid gold, gilded metal and wood, actual silk and other high quality materials. There is a dedicated enclosed order whose sole purpose (besides praying) is tending to the Madonna and change her outfits every day and for special occasions. Yes, there are more than one. Yes, every single one is worth more than you.

Pic related is the original composition, without the coating. Its old as fuck, and since it is a national and religious treasure, it cannot be treated.

10 minutes of googling or a little bit of culture would have saved you the time it took you to comment.
>>
File: black madonnas.png (17KB, 251x901px) Image search: [Google]
black madonnas.png
17KB, 251x901px
Nothing special.
>>
>>18936938
There were black people living in Eastern Europe until the Russians teamed up with the Mongols to invade.
>>
>>18939291
She was closer to black than she was to Polish. That's for sure.
>>
>>18939493
>10 minutes of googling or a little bit of culture would have saved you the time it took you to comment.

Since it took me ten seconds to type that, no it wouldn't have. Dumbass. Glad you spent 10+ minutes doing it for me though. Kek.
>>
>>18939511
Noice.
>>
>>18940518
But it took you 10 min being assblasted
>>
>>18936938
WE
>>
>>18937120
>Why the long face?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.