[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blasting away monsters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So would it be dumb to say I'm not scared of most physical things that go bump in the night IE skinwalkers, vampires, chupacabra, wendigo because how could something like that walk off a head full of .44 mag (pic related). Is it really far fetched to believe the saying "if it bleeds we can kill it" so like for instance a wendigo gets a little frisky and wants a piece of me and I happen to continually shoot it point blank in the face it should die right???
>>
>>18936622
Yes but be sure you're following the applicable self defense laws in your state because most of that shit turns back human once it's dead.
>>
>>18936873
Usually they turn back human and naked so it's pretty clear cut that "oh my goodness this naked person was hopped up on some narcotic broke down my door tried to burn my wife and rape my church. I had no choice but to pump my full cylinder into him"
>>
>this thread again

Your going to want a 308 or above buddy.
>>
>>18936873
Seconding this. Some states are super strict about defining the line between self defense and murder. For instance, say a skinwalker comes up in your business. You shoot twice, wounding it. You shoot in 4 more times to make sure. It dies, and it looks human, and to a coroner will look human too.

Now you're on the hook for a murder charge, since most interpretations of self defense laws will claim that against a human attacker, 2 bullet would be enough to stop an ambush, and the extra shots turned self defense to murder. even stand your ground states might slap you with a manslaughter charge.

Be safe.
>>
>>18936989
Oh I agree luckily my state is pretty good with castle doctrine and I don't have anything too paranormal in my state.
>>
On a second note. I'm going to Wyoming over the summer anything besides the usual wildlife out there that might try for a bite of me and my .44?
>>
File: 1492597477588.png (10KB, 309x266px) Image search: [Google]
1492597477588.png
10KB, 309x266px
Fight it like a Man.
As as you walk with God, God will walk with you.
If you truly walk with God you will be able to obliterate a beast with your bear hands as long as you know you can and do not hesitate.
That is, if Michael doesn't slay it first.
Michael is furious. Satan is like God in that they are no single entity.
This is why it still exists.
Michael will be the Aspect of the Christian God the Lovers will know, and is no single entity himself.
He along with the other Archangels are Omnipotent, and Omnipresent.
He doesn't fight.
His sword slays Evil for him with the living flames it is coated in.
This is Uriel protecting him. She, the unstoppable force and He the immovable object.
The time is coming.
>>
>>18937076
Amen. Saint Michael is my patron saint so this hits home.
>>
File: 1472614821911.jpg (91KB, 578x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472614821911.jpg
91KB, 578x800px
>>18936922
>burn my wife and rape my church
>>
>>18936622
According to hunters, you have to shoot a bigfoot in the eye otherwise the bullet won't penetrate. Much like a gator.
>>
>>18937084
Yeah man monsters are messed up.
>>
File: IMG_1595.png (55KB, 281x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1595.png
55KB, 281x355px
>>18936622
Uh oh... OP is a tiny dick faggot waving his big meaty .44 mag around /x/ claiming to not be ascared of nuffin... all you ghosties and creepy monsters, run fur yer lifes else yous got blowed away by babydick OP...
>>
Wendigo is hard to shot, the best way to kill em is with fire because they are very flammable
>>
>>18936622
Also cant skinwalkers only be killed by a weapon covered in ash?

Thats the biggest problem with this line of thinking " if it bleeds it can die" but the blood is not keeping it going its the supernatural bullshit you have to counter to kill it
>>
File: bearhands.jpg (124KB, 1300x953px) Image search: [Google]
bearhands.jpg
124KB, 1300x953px
>>18937076
>>
>>18937885
Well, depending on who you ask. I usually do a ash blessing on my guns and bullets because it doesn't hurt and reccomend the same for superstition sake, but it's kind alike that episode of supernatural where bobby is trying to kill the Asian thing with bamboo and ends up throwing it in a woodchipper. Unless you're talking about more than your average baddy (summoned demons and higher) I believe you're pretty safe as long as you do enough physical damage. Ashing a 22lr might be worth it. A 450 marlin with magnum loads on the other hand is probably gonna get the job done either way. The ash would just be an extra little fuck you.
>>
>>18938095
Really? A polar bear? A polar bear is one of gods creatures and has no real reason to harm you, so god has no real reason to give you the power to slay it with your hands. If it was a skinwalker and no longer one of gods creatures then yes.
>>
>>18937006
Wyoming is an old place. Very wild, and one of the few places in America with true expanses where you can feel the old energy. I've spent many a years here. Stay away from anywhere that doesn't feel right, espically on the red or Yellowstone (lots of satanic rituals go on in Yellowstone) and you should be fine. If you don't the most likely chance is things like skinwalkers and bad spirits, mainly skin walkers. Bless your 44, and pray you don't see one. The good money says it will get the job done or at least harm it enough to give you time to
Get out of there. The hard part is hitting one. Same with wendigos and pretty much any other Native American monster which are the most likely to encounter in wyo.

IMO I reccomend a good ak/ak pistol with a "brace" or a short light AR. Rifles are easier to shoot, and in a situation like that the added ease of shooting a quick target plus more ammo to increase your hit chances far outweigh wanting to play John Wayne.

If you go the AK route 7.62 is about as powerful as a 30-30, and the only story of actually KILLING a skinwalker that I believe was done with a 30-30 Winchester model 94 by an old rancher that I know.
>>
>>18937084
Im pretty sure its a joke about political conservatism in america
>>
File: maxresdefault[4].jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[4].jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
>>18938133
>using smokeless powder in a revolver instead of having a built-in ash blessing the way God and General Grant intended
>>
>>18938713
>halving the effective power of your revolver for sale of superstition

Sorry, rather have a full bore heavy load that I know will tear the shit out of something than BP and ash.
>>
>>18936622
back to /k/ you unbelievable faggot
>>
Right so this has just gotten dangerous
You're now talking about murdering something. Something that is either human, or not understood by you

If it is human, then how are you going to call 6 shots to a head self defense?
"Yea uh officer i was scared it was in my hosue"
"I shot it in the house 6 times whilst shouting DIE SKINWALKER"

That'll get you prison AND a ticket into the mental home.
I believe in all things supernatural and paranormal- mostly demons. I would never stab or shoot a demon, though. Who's to say a bad spirit hadn't taken over your mind, making your wife or children appear to be some kind of crazxy shit
>>
>>18936622
you seem to think that if a paranormal creature wants to harm you that you are actually going to seed it coming and have time to get a gun out and air it multiple times

this isn't the movies, you are not the hero. you are the guy thats walking around with his gun thinking it will save him when he suddenly gets ripped into the shadows with no warning

these things spend their lives avoiding being seen, they're not going to slowly shamble towards you. you won't see them let alone have time to shoot a gun
>>
File: POLICE.jpg (15KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
POLICE.jpg
15KB, 480x270px
That'll kill vampires, yes. Fucking hunter trash.

pic unrelated
>>
>>18938137
>bear hands
>>
File: 1473537167471s.jpg (8KB, 177x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473537167471s.jpg
8KB, 177x250px
>>18936989
>Now you're on the hook for a murder charge, since most interpretations of self defense laws will claim that against a human attacker, 2 bullet would be enough to stop an ambush, and the extra shots turned self defense to murder

What?

Nigger, what?

Cops train to mag-dump, nationwide. Anywhere in America it is technically illegal to "shoot to wound", only justification for lethal force can apply to a firearm.

A cracked-up mugger can survive six shots of badly-placed .50, while a single .22 could kill you instantly.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.