[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuclear EMP USA APRIL 25-26 12PM 6AM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: mikealfayankee13.png (48KB, 618x729px) Image search: [Google]
mikealfayankee13.png
48KB, 618x729px
Keep in mind, we're not talking about a conventional nuclear attack where a missile hits the ground and explodes. This would be a HEMP (High Altitude, Electromagnetic Pulse) where a low yield nuke would be exploded at a high altitude for maximum coverage of its EMP.

"The mechanism is for a 400 km high altitude burst EMP: gamma rays hit the atmosphere between 20-40 km altitude, ejecting electrons which are then deflected sideways by the earth's magnetic field. This makes the electrons radiate EMP over a massive area. Because of the curvature of earth's magnetic field over the USA, the maximum EMP occurs south of the detonation and the minimum occurs to the north."

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:EMP_mechanism.png#mw-jump-to-license
>>
>>18936545

Cool, so they intend on knocking out power for the entire USA and Canada? Because that's what will happen if what they do affects everything shown in that map.
>>
Wow. How what an original thread, seeing as how you just copied everything I just posted you stupid, unoriginal cunt. How weak-minded you must be in everyday Life.
>>
>>18936589
So I noticed that this tactic goes against what I've studied and researched about a potential nuclear attack from any of the nuclear powers.

I thought that it would be multiple, smaller, low altitude explosions to major targets to allow recovery afterwards.

This seems like a move to disrupt all NA telecoms.

Could you elaborate anymore or..?
>>
>>18936545
Probly just be an operational readiness test leaked out by some high rank
>>
>>18936635
Don't engage the shills, it's not worth it!
>>
>>18936545
>This would be a HEMP
Disinfo
>>
>>18936545
The fact you posted this means it's 100% not real
>>
>>18936545
>HEMP
Saw this in an anime
>>
I can't wait to read what's destroying us next month.
>>
File: 1493159660149.jpg (58KB, 514x524px) Image search: [Google]
1493159660149.jpg
58KB, 514x524px
>tfw just barely in the safe zone
>>
So trump posters coms will get btfo?
>>
>>18937706
What makes you think that the location in the pic is where it would detonate? It's just an example.
>>
File: IMG_1400.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1400.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>18937842
Then in that example he would be safe

Don't be so salty anon, just cause you'll lose power and won't be able to shitpost with the rest of us doesn't mean you should take it out on us!
>>
So? As usual nothing happened?
>>
>>18938215
we have a whole day left ahead of us
>>
>>18938227
Also known as "nothing happened".
>>
>>18938233
the 20ish hours left in the day haven't happened.
>>
What's the point of releasing an EMP over the country?
>>
>>18938774
to tear a hole in spacetime veil and let the ghosts through to cause havoc
>>
>>18938774

It could potentially bring down unshielded power grids causing a massive blackout.

No one really knows exactly what would happen.
>>
Well, how'd today work out for you schizo preppers?
>>
take you're meds lol
>>
Sup autists? Where your bomb at?
>>
did you guys experience the EMPs in the dream realm aswell? just woke up from them a few hours ago
>>
>>18940446
Lmao
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.