[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The number of the beast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2109.jpg (61KB, 712x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2109.jpg
61KB, 712x700px
What is the number of the beast? Is it a chip or a gap in our conscious continuum. What do you think it is and will you take it?
>>
>>18936369
u have to focus ur chakra to activate ur sharingan
>>
File: 1399854315166.jpg (116KB, 558x577px) Image search: [Google]
1399854315166.jpg
116KB, 558x577px
Inb4 a fedora breathless announces the number of the beast is 616 not 666 because Science says so -- hahahaha you're all wrong, we're right We are Science!!!
>>
>>18936377
I forgot I think its the koine or coptic bible that has it as 616 the latin bible has it as 666.
>>
>>18936479
I think its the chip you know.
>>
>>18936487
Something to do with money. And exchange. People are chipped in order to get economic leverage.
>>
Vaccinations.

You didn't get one right?
>>
>>18936499

This. It's going to have something to do with being able to work, earn, buy. It's not going to be something gradual. It's going to be like a sudden announcement, like "take this or you lose everything in 30 days".
>>
>>18936518
Why dies christendom fear this number. Ive never seen three numbers put together that can make people scared...except on bills ofcourse.
>>
666 comes from sacred numerology and the 'magic square' Saturn worshipers love so much.

Not entirely sure about it's applications.
>>
>>18936539
I know where 666 applies in math. Thats not the point. The point is why the fear?
>>
>>18936538
I am smart like the president. I do not pay bills... or bang at my level.
>>
>>18936550
66/6 is 11. Its a reflective number. In old days the math was hex based. Plus its one short of a dozen.
>>
Is the internet the antichrist?
Isn't it supposed to be loved by all and bridge gaps and shieeet?
>>
>>18936550

The fear is because if you believe the Bible, accepting the mark = bad eternity.
>>
>>18936623
You may be onto something. They say the guy who invented the internet loved satanic crap. I rebuke you with the blood of the slain lamb satan!
>>
>>18936623

Nobody really loves the internet. It's fine.
>>
>>18936638
I had a dream once and funny you mention eternity. And coincidentally I had the same dream lastnight. It involves cylinder. That looks like an old tubular industrial steel water filtration system except when its activated it takes your forehead/ consciousness...free will. Perhaps thrats the devils system? We may have taken it in our past lives.
>>
>>18936652
A technological societies love for eternity....and suffering.
>>
>>18936369
The beast seems to be the soul of the body. If taught it can become intelligent and wise full of love and compassion. If that love is subjugated than eventually we lose the capacity for intelligent thought and become like animals. Soul embodiment is like becoming a living spirit within, the body itself is a living spirit. The higher self incarnates in the earth to love and raise the fallen nature into its divine light.
>>
File: 20170426_002846.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170426_002846.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>
File: 20170426_003321.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170426_003321.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>18936674

Wtf did they mean??? Regular mainstream german tv
>>
>>18936677
Chief of fucking everything jared kushner ????????
>>
>>18936539
>Saturn worshippers
>(((Saturn worshippers)))
ftfy
>>
File: 1491963215056.jpg (310KB, 580x926px) Image search: [Google]
1491963215056.jpg
310KB, 580x926px
>>18936691
Thats a new level of brainwash
>>
>>18936369
Its an arbitrary number given to the disciples to meditate upon because they insisted that it had a number.

Once you fixate on it and the beast everything you think or discover it is becomes the beast.

This was one of christs methods of enlightenment.

Noone has found the true man of the number but many have claimed it since.

I have read that it is 616 also, upon meditating I found that everything I discover also becomes the beast.

Use any number and try this. Use 936 any number will do.
>>
>>18936369
It's called a Social Security Number.
>>
>>18936369
The number of the beast is actually 616 not 666
>>
>>18936703
Have you heard of the holy mormus?
>>
>>18936369
It's "Caesar neronus" in the Hebrew letters=numbers thing

That's literally it. Jews thought Nero was terrifying.
>>
>>18936837
Its a system based on origin in the US. It started out in a secret military project and those entrusted with it abused it. They were the most responsible but they found all they ever wanted with it. Its most famously used on people that are considered terrorists to them. Including terrorists children. They found a cult like religious appeal with it. Sort of like crazed out 19th century protestant that praised equal retribution in the name of a God. And how God punished the wicked thru their children and so must they because God is thre law. There are urban legends about the system and technology.
>>
>>18937003
Its also the reason many people dont even want to come to the US not even as tourists. To them its like losing their pride as they know what is happening.
>>
>>18936856
Gematria. The word you were looking for is Gematria. Also you are correct.
>>
>>18937009
The myth revolves around the latter two thirds of the 20th century. According to the legend is that Russias and USA neighbors experienced massive deaths. The deaths surrounded a coincidental blimp/zepellin. Zones where they presented themselves would get hit with several specialized weapons. One weapon would turn people into dust. People would e rushed to hospitals and turn to dust after some time.The other are massive deaths at pools and seaside via some sort of electric waves. They say that people who use these weapons live quarantined or semi-militarized bases.
>>
>>18936369
There's a missing piece to that puzzle. Read and read countless theories form scholars and theologians, but it's still unsatisfactory. I personally have no opinion on the matter.
>>
>>18936856
This is true look into it. Nothing to do with Satan
>>
>>18937098
I dont believe the hype. I dont come from a religious household. I came from a scientific one. Wouldve been 8th gen doc starting with the blacksmith of..and doctor to some phoney holy roman king. Spirituality is consciousness, monopolized religion is just law.
>>
>>18937322
Have you heard of tabula rasa? It said that the pious servants of the last tabula rasa were called christian or crystal conscience people. They wiped european and arab informatics. And in rememberance christian and muslims trade a memory to inaugurate moments. George Bush was a strong proponent in a tabula rasa. What a dumb moron.
>>
i may have met the antichrist in a psychiatric ward
>>
>>18936369
Nero
>>
>>18937439
Did he tell you that caucasians are native to americas and they invaded the khan in asia through a peninsula called europe pushed bac k the asians all the way to the center and pushed down bla ck people below the sahara and gave refuge to some of them in the americas
>>
>>18936856
The History Channel scoffed it off as "the scholarly community's answer" so I obsessed over other explanations for years before actually checking for myself and uhh yeah. It was pretty much definitely a hate-Nero fuck Rome thing.
>>
>>18937558
The great khanic wars. The devil says by year 0 they had expanded to modern day syria. As the hindus people were pushed eastward by the devil and south and westward by the asiatic siberians and they continued to fight for island sovereignty.
>>
>>18937583
Fuck that we make our own history. Not the shit the oligarchy feeds...we came from below orions belt through the milky way that leads to the big dipper. What do they know.
>>
>>18936377
To respond to this, it used to be 616, because it was code to call emperor Nero an agent of the devil. Revelations is entirely about how Rome would fall, and not the world. It was changed to 666 after Nero's loss of power or something. Back then Christianity was frowned upon in Rome, and many Christians were shunned or even imprisoned for believing in a "false God"
>>
>>18938454
I believe Christianity was the biggest revolt in modern philosophy the history of men that killed their Gods and their temples and their priests to rebel against their customs in order to find self righteous understanding but also a voyeuristic like aptitude of the world the most precious freedom is capriciousness. So we killed God and could not believe we were atheists that lust after the blood and flesh of ithers yet want to be saved.
>>
>>18938711
In revelation you see the john sees something hypocritical. They were worshipping the light of the lamb they slaughhtered who was johns master within a lineage of apostolization.
>>
>>18936369

Yeah, that religion is a lie by the demiurge.
>>
>>18936538
>christendom

If you don't want to look like a retarded dutch person you'd better call it christianity.
>>
>>18938828
The demiurge is the flesh and its the only god we praise because he is flesh. Everythong that comes from his is good.
>>
>>18938828
Demiruge means public works. Therefore he is the only truth acceptable even if he is not accepted by you. But you uphold his principles daily. After all religion is of matter for the flesh.
>>
Is there any significance to 606 or 313?
>>
>>18939063
You know some christian speculatists and occultist believe Jesus story parallels Demosthenes. And perhaps it has a lot to do with demosthenes.
>>
>>18936623
The Internet is the Tower of Babel.
>>
>>18939083
According to those times a persons wealth was judge by how many years of wealth at the median/avaerage year salary he has if wealth is 15m and salary is 30k than he has 500yrs of wealth.
>>
>>18939089
This goes back to modern day economy. There are two worlds. The common wealth states: first world. And the 'developing' states: second and third world. True performance is measured using third world, second world keeps on par with them. This is due to standardized inflation used in first world states. Basically the higher prices are set by normalized kickbacks within their foreign policies. They basically money launder for their own common wealth. Russia doesnt care it looks the other way however its main goal is to keep tabs of its legit money which is applied legally. However the first world countries like the 'sacrisancted' common wealth. But prefer to deal with Russia for crude metals and crudes.
>>
>>18939283
The first world is considered the omnicidal . Therefore they practice omnicidal psychology within their economics. Third world is suicidal. They practice suicidal economy. The second world is technically the company store.
>>
>>18936369
>What is the number of the beast?
I believe it is 666, the number of the beast
>>
>>18936369
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number)
>>
>>18936369
Reminder that the real number of the beast isn't actually 666. That number has just been pushed into the public by Satanists to distract the public from the real number: 13
>>
File: 1489628917240.jpg (12KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
1489628917240.jpg
12KB, 194x260px
it is an ideal.
a tool of separation , that will divide the religious and the intelligent.
a mark of war, a vampyre, an antichrist.
and those who chose to stand for freedom for earth.
come with me together we will arise and slay god.
>>
File: EO31H1DIZUWE5MT.jpg (10KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
EO31H1DIZUWE5MT.jpg
10KB, 300x200px
>>18936369
6. 0- 6 you will learn your body
6. 6-12 you will learn your family
6. 12-18 you will learn your personality

18, you discovered all you care about is pleasure.

Not bad at all, but church needs you to urn them money, so they want to make you feel bad for being totally normal chasing sex and some cash to get food and a nice car with something to high on.

666 is a teen (18), learn to read poetry goddammit! !
>>
>>18938454
>Christians were shunned or even imprisoned for believing in a "false God"

No they were persecuted because they refused to accept the divinity of the caesar.

Also, Nero was an incarnation of the satan, like others were before him, and the antichrist will be in the coming apocalypse.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.