/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any ritual , magick or some sort of secret to improve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: o-MIND-UPLOADING-facebook.jpg (169KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
o-MIND-UPLOADING-facebook.jpg
169KB, 1536x1152px
Is there any ritual , magick or some sort of secret to improve mental ability(memory, deduction,wit)?
>>
yeah, amphets
>>
>>18936150
No, only you can do that. Stop asking others about yourself or your (lack of) abilities. You are the only one that can properly understand and better yourself.
Do it now.
>>
>>18936156
how do i summon an amphet?
>>
>>18936167
dunno, call your local Tyrone
>>
>>18936160
How come there is a ritual for almost everything , and not for mental improvement
>>
>>18936171
how do i get the information for tyrone? is that a job position? i dont speak well english sorry for not understand.
>>
>>18936150
yes. The secret is to educate yourself.
>>
>>18936150
juggling 15 minutes a day works like a nootropic
>>
>>18936228
Tyrone can be found wandering the streets typically in poor urban neighborhoods
>>
>>18936228
Tyrone is the tall dark man. To summon him, go in a street corner at night and yell the magic words ''NEE-GUH'' and he shall come.
>>
>>18936197
there is a ritual, more commonly known as 'studying'. Some people even practice this bizarre ancient ritual in giant temples sometimes referred to as 'libraries' or 'universities' even. I know this is really far out stuff but try to swallow the redpill mate.
>>
>>18936150
>The oldest known portion of the Lemegeton, the Ars Notoria (or Notory Art) was first mentioned by Michael Scot in 1236 (and thus was written earlier). The Ars Notoria contains a series of prayers (related to those in The Sworn Book of Honorius) intended to grant eidetic memory and instantaneous learning to the magician.
>>
>>18936264
You can study has much as you can , but never improve you abilities such as(creativity,deduction,memory etc)
>>
>>18936266
any experience on this?
>>
>>18936150
Some spirits are said to help and improve mental abilities. I'm not sure how they truly act in life, but I'd say that the magickal way out is just the easy one to avoid studying and working.
Just cut the shit, start studing and reading and you'll become smarter
>>
No, Just fucking train. There are countless ways you can hone your mental skills. This is why are society is so mediocre and pitiful because we accept our genetic limits and don't fucking do anything about it.

>>18936270
You can definitely improve your deduction, creativity, wit, etc. Whatever. It just takes alot of effort and dedication

You want to get better at math? Practice math!
You want to get better at making witty jokes? Practice making witty jokes?

Seriously people have no idea how much when they really haul ass at something and make it their purpose to accomplish it.
>>
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
>>18936150
Subliminals on youtube or invoking Thoth
>>
>>18936320
lol what is that?
>>
>>18936150
There's the Kawashima technique from Japan but it's very dangerous and powerful. It's creation was supervised by big figures in Japanese business and industry, including Shigeru Miyamoto. Some say a variant was packaged in video games to Western audiences to confuse and beguile them into buying more Japanese products during the mid-2000's.
>>
>>18936314
So you are saying it is wrong to invoke and do rituals to improve yourself when there are other methods?
>>
>>18936355
Fake and gay
>>
>>18936266
yeah but have you actually tried the ars notoria? it's complicated as hell and long as hell.
>>
>>18936150

I can control my sympathetic-nervous system. Basically, I can raise or lower my heart rate and/or raise or lower my body temperature. Induce goose-bumps/shivers. Useless shit like that. It didn't require special training, I've always been able to do it since I can remember.
>>
>>18936415
That's awesome. Ever found a medical explanation for it? I remember when ASMR wasn't medically acknowledged, people thought it wasn't real. Maybe it's one of those cases.
>>
>>18936150
Well for memory you could work on your astral senses.
Practice visualizing and imagine with all your senses.
Then build an astral space to store your memories, etc.
Once you are able to access the astral with relative ease you can always come back.
Ex. You can "write" something down and store it in your astral pocket and pull it out at any time without having to consciously remember the numbers.
Now, get to fucking work, OP.
>>
>>18936332
Thoth is a god-form, which is something too advanced to invoke and which by that time, he would have found easier spirits to work with when wanting to improve his mental abilities
>>
>>18936430

My doctor thought it was neat. She didn't seem interested in looking into it. Just warned me not to give myself a heart attack.
>>
>>18936150
Yes
>>
>>18936150
Well, what do you want to improve?
For concentration, willpower and deduction try (I say try but I mean practice for at least an hour daily for a few months) vipasana meditation. Creativity and imagination, practice visualisations with eyes closed. Memory, train to remember sentences, then stories, then longer stories for verbal memory and do the same with less to more detailed pictures. Different kinds of meditation work for all of these, you just have to put the effort in. Working with the mind is hard.
>>
>>18936150

Learn and practice a musical instrument. Simply through practice, you will exercise more areas of the brain than through almost any other intellectual exercise.
>>
>>18936150
Try a book called "Angels of Alchemy" by Damon Brand. As an extra I imagine combining that brain trainer app by luminosity.com and some meditation would work wonders. The book isn't just about improving IQ related skills, there's stuff on motivation and emotional wellbeing aswell.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.