[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do people go when they die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (157KB, 2408x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157KB, 2408x1440px
Where do people go when they die?
>>
>>18935858
Their souls stay in the Nothingness and wait till the judgement day.
>>
>>18935858
Cemetary.
>>
>>18935882
This. /thread
>>
same place you go when you dream
>>
>>18931986
>>
File: 1484008175434.jpg (227KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484008175434.jpg
227KB, 960x960px
I like to think of it this way. It is just as it was before you were born.
>>
>>18935858
Judgement. If you have faith in god then you go to a place of healing to recover from this planet. Then depending on where you are spiritually you'll go and take another body or move on to divine service
>>
>>18935882

You can't spell a word that simple?
>>
>>18935858
earth
>>
>>18935858
Up Nick and down Asheton.
>>
The last moment before death gets expanded forever, the brain takes you in a trip that is most comfortable for you. This theory I read in a book and it's fascinating.
>>
>>18935858
Gary Indiana
>>
>>18935951
That's fucking stupid.

Not existing =/= ceasing to exist
>>
>>18936529
What book?
>>
>>18936842
The kind with letters and shit
>>
>>18935858
Into time and space indefinite. Their souls become one with the energies of life. Their energy of their beings , their bodies stay .
>>
>>18935858
They go to a lake of fire and fry

See 'em again on the Fourth of July
>>
>>18936822
You're right it's totally different. In one scenario you're not there and in the other one you're not there either.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.