[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UNACKNOWLEDGED AN EXPOSÉ OF THE WORLD’S GREATEST SECRET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image-6CEPZZYV.jpg (49KB, 555x819px) Image search: [Google]
image-6CEPZZYV.jpg
49KB, 555x819px
>wheres the book download and movie?
>>
whooaaaa steven greer!!! get to fuck
>>
>>18935094

"I swear it's coming man, full fucking disclosure
is coming and day now, I swear. Dead mans trigger, I swear . . ."

- S. M. Greer
>>
File: 1490637003773.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1490637003773.gif
2MB, 311x362px
>>18935111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfkpvgV-Fzc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVrouyXL488
>>
I really want to believe, and I feel like Dr Steven Greer is the real deal. He seems legit as fuck. But I don't want to get hyped on some BS. Anyone ever try CE-5? Any proof Dr. Greer is a shill or the real deal?!
>>
>>18936288
It's dead, jim
>>
>>18937375
i wouldn't pay much attention to the people that are so monetarily/fame influenced anon but that's your life choice.
>>
>>18935094
>the world's greatest secret
>in a downloadable PDF/wmv

yeah i dont think so
>>
>>18937419

the info is real but CE-5 sounds like bullshit.

Greer is relaying real info to the public and getting rich doing it. I'm not really sure if hes a charlatan, but I do know the evidence is the real deal.

Its pretty obvious that we've been visited and the secret government exists but be careful what charlatans claim without real proof.

Corey Goode is another charlatan. He's developing a very messiah like cult. Its fucking weird..
>>
>>18935094
that man came so close to finding out we almost shit our pants in our line of work
>>
Anyone ever try CE-5?
>>
>>18937752
I get good vibes from Corey Goode, unlike I do from Greer. You sure he's fake? What's your reasoning?
>>
>>18940842

Its the whole, "I'm the one with all the info/answers." deal.
Almost all charlatans work on this premise. Only HE has the most in depth knowledge of whats going on and you need to buy his book and pay for his lectures to get access. Its scammer/con men 101. To be honest everytime I see the dude he always lets people introduce him and talk for him which I find strange, like he doesnt want to trip up. Its also just the expressions he gives, or maybe the lack of expression that makes me think he's really not attached to what he believes and what he says.

Have you ever read the shit he claims happened to him?

>outer dimensional bird people
>chosen to be THE representative of earth
>met with multiple races
>went back in time to guide humanity..
Its absolutely fucking batshit. But I'm pretty sure he does that on purpose. Usually cult leaders lay it on heavy from the get go because they don't want the average alien/ufo believer, no, they want a person COMPLETELY out there, ready to dive right into the bullshit.
>>
>>18935094
I've worked for Greer, partially on this movie. Been to his house, etc.

Greer is not only a scam artist, but also a complete psycho. Don't give him money.
>>
>>18942793
Tell me more.
>>
Greer's federation of light cabal going all out. uh.
>>
File: die_fugger_II.jpg (61KB, 369x475px) Image search: [Google]
die_fugger_II.jpg
61KB, 369x475px
>>18941323
Not the guy you're talking to, but I agree 100% with you, anon.
>I know some mindblowing shit that will change the way you think and live
>just gimme some money and I'll tell you
>I have no physical proof btw but trust me, buy my book

Get fucked.
>>
File: TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png (180KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png
180KB, 600x329px
>>18942805
>>18942805
He had a large number of people quit on the Sirius movie because he took a huge chunk of the money from donations and put it into real estate investments for himself. He ROUTINELY burns bridges with people he hires and does not pay them, and has been taken to court several times, but many of them can't afford to go to court and he knows this, so he gets away with not paying peoples final checks constantly. He does not eat with his staff, sleeps in the same hotels, rides with them, etc. he flat out talks about how much better he is. He says that he was contacted and is the "Supreme Commander" of the new earth after disclosure happens. This is all real. He is mental. He has by far the biggest ego, and biggest temper of anyone I've ever met. I never thought that people were actually like this, he is like a cartoon character. The list is endless.

His wife is most likely his Mossad handler most likely. He is 1000% gay and has boys that he travels to his DC apartment to bang. No issue with being gay, but he is in the closet, his wife is even more horrible with the money than he is.
>>
>>18942828
Jeez, fucking figures.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.