[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people not see the magic in the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 11.jpg (450KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
450KB, 1152x2048px
Why do people not see the magic in the world?
>>
>>18934569
too busy chasing paper tigers
>>
it has been hidden behind their pain and suffering
>>
>>18934569
Because they get great joy in piercing the body of unthinking babies.
>>
>>18934569
Because without discovery or achievement there's no pleasure in anything. What makes magick special is that most people will never do it.
>>
>>18934569
Because the focus ends on the pierced ears at that kid instead!
>>
>>18934569
holy shit that baby is white and has nigger feet

what magic is this
>>
Maybe magic is protected with magic?
No one (at least in modern western countries) really gives a shit about magicians anymore, but in the past practicing magic carried the death penalty.
>>
>>18934569
Because they aren't terrified of uncertainty, so they subject their ideas and opinions to an adult level of scrutiny and usually end up with simpler answers based in falsifiable reasoning.
>>
>>18934569
They havent taken a psychedelic after age 18. If everybody was mandated to trip once or twice a year, this world would truly be a magical place.
>>
>>18934569
I see it every single hour. That is why I went and got my Bio degree. Doesn't seem like much, but I'm fascinated by this material realm. Hell, even the fact that I will never see the back of my own head with my very own eyes amazes me. Alright, I guess I'm drunk.

OP, I FEEL YOU. It is just beautiful, if and only if you stop gazing at the void.
>>
>>18934569
because the govt made everything that unlocks magic illegal
>>
>>18937112
>>18937143

Indeed
>>
People think they can find it in books and rituals. They miss the point
>>
>>18934569
why are you posting about it? take it to OMG or something
>>
>>18934569
Fuck off to FB
>>
>>18934569
fucking miracles
>>
Oh I don't know, maybe because that beautiful child will have to have vaccines and be indoctrinated in schools, and if she doesn't get molested or raped- she will one day learn that it happens and it's fucking heartbreaking to have to explain why?
>>
File: IMG_3703.jpg (21KB, 236x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3703.jpg
21KB, 236x570px
>>18934569
They allow blinders to be put on them. Subconsciously. Kill your television.
>>
>>18938956
That sounds like a reason to not have kids. It's not really like that, Anon. The world doesn't chew everyone up. That's on the parents.
>>
The veil is necessary.
>>
There is no magic in the world?
>>
>>18934569

in my opinion, thats not real magic thats just how reproduction works. what is real magic is what they produce. its your actions that inspire others. then what they do with it, we could all learn from each other and achieve wonders if we worked together.

instead our growth is hindered for billions of variables. we are sheep without a shepherd. there is a reason for all of us.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.