[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite YouTube Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: operator[1].png (115KB, 700x486px) Image search: [Google]
operator[1].png
115KB, 700x486px
Yes, I know there's a sticky.

What's your favorite /x/ related YouTube series, I'm trying to find something similar to Marble Hornets to get into.

I tried to get into EverymanHybrid or whatever but it was way way way less believable and had way worse acting (somehow) than Marble Hornets so I gave up.

Link some of your favorites. .
>>
>>18934268

and it doesn't have to be Slenderman related.
>>
Not a series, but I like listening to creepypasta readings from CreepsMcPasta. There are other youtube creepypasta readers out there but his voice is my favorite. Unfortunately his house was broken into a little over a week ago and he is now suffering from paranoia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-wpvrZeSM
>>
>>18935631
What a shitty boring video.
>>
>>18935845
Well, yeah. That one wasn't made for entertainment purposes. It's a news update made with borrowed materials.

Here, have some creepypasta readings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV6JcCIHPUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBE-wxtlpB4
>>
>>18935631
Stop shilling for him
>>
>>18937132
I actually made sure the gofundme was down before I posted in the hopes that I would not be accused of shilling, and because I really don't think he needs more donations.

But could you please enlighten me on the correct way to reply to a "share your favorite /x/ related youtube series" thread that won't be construed as shilling or offtopic shitposting? Seems kinda hard to avoid, given the topic.
>>
>>18937339
Stop being a faggot.
>responds to a thread about creepy series
>instead of posting his shitty reading vids, you post how he got his house broken into
>even go on to post the video he made about it
>claim to not be shilling for this faggot
>>
>>18938259
It was an interesting piece of news I'd just heard about I'd been hoping to discuss on the appropriate board if anybody happened to be around also familiar with the channel, and I conveniently found a thread in the catalog that seemed to be appropriate for the discussion, instead of bumping it off the board by making my own shit thread about a topic that really doesn't deserve its own. I thought it might be nice among the suggestions for videos in the thread to bump it up by talking about the real world spooks of home break ins and paranoia. If that's not "paranormal" enough for you compared to slenderman youtube series, then you can just ignore it.

I figured when I posted "he does creepypasta readings" that that would be enough for anybody to infer that his readings are all the regular old creepypastas we're familiar with, just in his voice, and that if they wanted to find them it would very easy rather than me having to spoonfeed that part, but when I realized from the first post replying to mine that the anon couldn't fucking use his critical thinking skills enough to find the actual readings made for spooking people for funsies, I posted a couple examples in my next post here >>18935947.

Instead of just bitching and arguing and drawing even more attention to my posts, which if you think I'm an unwanted shill should be the last thing you should want, why don't you try recommending a video?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.