[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Order of The Eye open house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: eye.png (207KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
207KB, 408x408px
Since I am bored, and about to go to sleep I am linking my Occult discord. We are mostly interested in seeking the one truth from all paths and religion through cross referencing happenings and practices. Universal concepts is the main purpose, but it has become a general occult chat.

Open to all paths, we are mostly comprised of chaotes, so some of them may sound like douches before you get to know them. Very opening and welcoming, but when I wake up imma purge all neophytes who don't take advantage of the library. Its a meritocracy not a democracy, remember that.

Even that sperglord who likes to rant about eternal life can join if he divulges his secrets. 99% sure if it isn't rp it's alchemy. ww2 alchemists did crazy shit. Im pretty sure its rp tho, and rpfags can get BTFO we don't want you shitting it up. Thank You

https://discord.gg/zrwsbsJ
>>
All discords are just edgy cunts trying to act smart.

Its an ego thing.
>>
It sounds like you guys might be into the Perennial Philosophy, the belief that all mystical schools lead to an experience of the same Godhead..

My beliefs are similar and I see Christ Consciousness as the highest achievement.
>>
>>18933988
>It sounds like you guys might be into the Perennial Philosophy, the belief that all mystical schools lead to an experience of the same Godhead..

This, that's why those things are so lame, its just people pretending to know so they don't know, because they don't want to know, because it means their precious little ego doesn't exist.

Its all bullshit. Its all roleplay
>>
>>18933896
But naa I'm sure you're all really cool people with really cool super powers n shit.
>>
>>18933896
>ut when I wake up imma purge all neophytes who don't take advantage of the library

lol, this is what's wrong with the world. Fuck go kill yourself you little faggot
>>
>>18933997
Vro, y you gotta be so hostile and shit. We are just a bunch of occultists from different paths comparing practices. Stop like assuming shit man. We aint got all the answers, but at least we got a comfy room away from the pink knight niggers and rpfags
>>
>>18934033
>We aint got all the answers,

I know
>>
>>18934074
but neither do you sway ;^)
>>
>>18934033
Then get the fuck off here and go rp on your nigger discord, you pompous wannabe shitlord.
>>
>>18934033
Yeh we prefer anonymity go play with your mates
>>
File: SALAYC.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
SALAYC.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>
>>18933962
I would but phone incompatible unfortunately
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.