[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ have any good stuff on the reptilians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Does /x/ have any good stuff on the reptilians?
>>
File: t3_4hyyn6.jpg (100KB, 648x388px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4hyyn6.jpg
100KB, 648x388px
>>18933805
some at \r\reptiliandata

6 sightings: 'lee county reptilian','hex county reptilian', 'thailand reptilian real', 'son doong cave reptilian', 'forest creature oregon' 'desert creature walking'

google images kappa skeleton real
>>
>>18933834
Yeah, but wasn't he secretly addressing the fact that he was cross dressing, pooftah?
>>
File: ecodex_47.jpg (15KB, 257x271px) Image search: [Google]
ecodex_47.jpg
15KB, 257x271px
>>18933805
We are the servants of Ciakar, Ba'al Hamat, Marduk, Tiamat.

They made us reptilian in their image.

We cannot imagine, create, instantiate. Instead we alter, manipulate, change.

We live in the minds of men.

You see whatever we want you to see. We appear however we wish to appear. We choose the form of the snake to honor our masters.

We created you. This planet is our home. You are our serfs.

You can be more if you choose to be, but you choose slavery.
>>
>>18933834
>reddit
kill yourself
>>
>>18934137
i chose to rise mother fucker.
i created me and nothing shall keep me contained
>>
>>18934143
this
>>
>>18933805
their called vlash
>>
>>18934137
>We cannot imagine, create, instantiate
>We created you.

better revise your larping skills m8
>>
File: 2XYMNm9.jpg (300KB, 800x403px) Image search: [Google]
2XYMNm9.jpg
300KB, 800x403px
>>18933805
>>
>>18935057
thats a resident evil ad you retard
>>
>>18934137
Old Dhaka PLS GO

~the one
>>
File: Evil_Bong_Franchise.jpg (2MB, 1105x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Bong_Franchise.jpg
2MB, 1105x1200px
>>18933805

I'd know that face anywhere.
>>
File: Goebbels.jpg (19KB, 236x374px) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels.jpg
19KB, 236x374px
>>18933805

The Kyle Odom manifesto is really talking about the trannies. The forehead/face ratio is all wonky in these things. That drawing is kind of pointing to that. Check out Goebbels and "his" lightbulb shaped head. They use fake facial hair to try to appear more masculine. They are our bosses, politicians, teachers, and doctors. The male to female ones have small male foreheads. They mess with the hairline to hide this. You meet them all the time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.